RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off

Go down 
+12
Misty <3 (Cupid!!!)
Renna Longshadow
nolongeravailible(alwein)
Suburbia
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Leaving
Peachfrost
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
Mistyy
Jєt
Jay
Harvey
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:30 pm

Dani shook her head. She stood up and yelled at Lilly,"D'you see what you've done?! You're the only reason for all this drama all over town! It's your fault!

Jeremy stayed where he was, he was happy Dani was standing up to Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:37 pm

Lilly turned around, ready to hit Dani. "Y'know what?! No, it's not! All I did was love and do the best I could! You all are LUCKY! You guys love eachother and have eachother! You guys have parents, maybe not here in this town, but you do! I don't have anything but my pets and a ticket to Montana!" she screamed. "You have everything I ever wanted! I tried to be a good friend, I tried to love! And this is the thanks I get?! You know NOTHING about me!" she shook her head. "You didn't watch your parents and brothers and sisters get murdered! I DID! I thought you were the family I never had, guys! But obviously you don't care how much I am hurting and how far I just need to run!"
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:28 pm

Dani was about ready to cry. "You don't know my story...." she said quietly.

((Guys, i actually do have to tell u something...))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:02 pm

(whaat??)

Lilly shook her head, "I don't want to hear it!" she stormed away and borded her train with her pets and was gone in seconds.
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:34 pm

Dani knelt down to Jeremy, who sobbed harder but still silently. She looked up at Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:46 pm

Name: Alana
Personality: Sweet and kind but a rough tomboy. Very mysterious
Farm or Shop: both but on both her farm
Name of land: The Fruit Basket, sells... well... fruit!
Looks: skinny, blonde, and cute. She has hazel eyes
Bio: unknown...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:30 pm

Jasper ran over to Dani. He looked deeply into her eyes. " What is your story? " He asked.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:36 pm

"I-I'll tell you later......" Dani said quietly, rubbing Jeremy's back.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:39 pm

Jasper got the message and knelt down by Jeremy. " She was a load of crap anyways. Don't worry about her." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:36 pm

Jeremy laughed lightly. "yeah..... I guess..." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:14 am

Name: Sage Arabella Zanen [Yes, I'm putting her full name]
Personality: Her parents are both really rich, so she's used to getting whatever she wants. Sage may have a good side though, but usually she doesn't put people on it. She's part clueless at times, and really has a great perspective of life no matter what others say about her.
Farm or Shop: Her family owns a huge farm, that exports stuff all around the world. She herself owns a small shop that sells homemade pies.
Name of land: Zanen's Estate/Pumpkin Pie [No, it ISN'T silly to name a shop after yourself]
Looks: Her family her well-known for their oddly colored eyes. Someone might have jade green eyes, or very deep blue. Sage, however, has purplish-blue. She's around medium height for her age, and has curly, blonde hair that rests just below her shoulders.
Bio: She lives with her countless servants, and twin brother. Her parents aren't around most of the time.

Pumpkin and Harvey are my idols!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:55 am

Alana smiled after getting off her train. She had heard screaming and saw an odd girl storm onto the train with half a dozen cats and dogs and rabbits, but she shrugged it off. Alana gasped when she saw a boy her age sobbing and a young girl with another boy-maybe a little older-comforting him. She ran over and dropped to her knees in front of them, throwing her backs to she side and spraying mud all over herself. "What's wrong??" she gasped.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 am

She smiled and picked up her phone and dialed Papa Johns. "One large cheese pizza." She said. "And two cokes." She said and hung up. She smiled at him as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:09 pm

Dani looked up at the strage girl covered in mud. "Oh... nothing..... "

Jeremy stood up.

Dani followed.

Jeremy brushed himself off and looked up at the girl. She's beautiful! he thought to himself. "Uh.... I'm J-Jeremy" he stuttered and held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:33 pm

Jasper caught Dani's eye and smirked. "Well he's all better." He whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:13 pm

A mysterious girl skipped down the street. She saw a girl covered in mud sitting on the ground. Running up to her, she kicked her in the shins and ran away screaming.
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:25 pm

Dani giggled quietly. "We'll catch up with you two later," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:45 pm

Jasper smiled and walked off with Dani. "That didn't last very long." He said when they were out of earshot.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:46 pm

((Hey hey, anybody Role play?))
Back to top Go down
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:50 pm

The mysterious girl saw the two walk away. She ran back and punched the guy in the face before running away.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:07 pm

((Alweinfang, your going to be banned before you can make another post if you keep this up))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:20 pm

Alweinfang, get off of my thread!!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:58 pm

(*ignoring those stupid and ignorent posts*)

Alana pushed her muddy hair behind her ears and grinned as she stood up. "I'm Alana! I'm new here, you wanna show me around..?" she giggled at him. He was practically drooling over her and she was a girl in a torn black tee-shirt, a pair of jeans ripped in the knee, and covered with mud!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:01 pm

((Hey Misty does your character wanna meet Sage? PLEASE?))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:02 pm

*Blitzen*(Goonan!) wrote:
She smiled and picked up her phone and dialed Papa Johns. "One large cheese pizza." She said. "And two cokes." She said and hung up. She smiled at him as she sat down.

(Misteh? :()
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off
Page 18 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next