RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

_-=*Harvest Moon*=-_ Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

_-=*Harvest Moon*=-_  Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more! Empty
PostSubject: _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_ Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more!   _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_  Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:09 pm

Just like the Warrior's Club, There is now a HM club!

GO HARVEST MOON! </FONT>
</FONT>

So teh' yea just go wild about anything that has to do with one of the games. Artwork, Youtube vids, Cheats, reviews, Commentary, ect. is Welcomed!

Games for Harvest Moon-(in no particular order)
Page one

Page two

Page three

Page four

Some Coolio things~
_-=*Harvest Moon*=-_  Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more! 105uyom

Lifeharvest.proboards82.com
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

_-=*Harvest Moon*=-_  Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_ Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more!   _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_  Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:43 pm

I like the game but never really got into it...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_ Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more!   _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_  Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:02 pm

Hmm, well I'm sorry to hear that. Which one did you have?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_ Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more!   _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_  Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:07 pm

HM:DS I tryed to find out what to do online but it just showed the F&Q's but it didn't help
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_ Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more!   _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_  Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:15 pm

Odd. I have the Ds Cute version, where your a girl. I just got my first chickens last season!

Tip: For really quick, surprising money, go digging in the excavation site freqeuntly for things like Neckclaces,bracelts, Chokers, and earrings and brooches, and sell them to (whos name escapes me) the guy that visits the Inn on days that end with 3's and 8's.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_ Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more!   _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_  Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:16 pm

HM!!!! OMG I LOVE THIS CLUB!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_ Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more!   _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_  Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:32 am

OMG I know! Glad your on ^^

sooo...have you experianced any Heart Events yet?I have only been through the first one for all the bachelors...I'm giving chocolate to Rock and changing my outfit every day to improve his hear level...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_ Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more!   _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_  Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:07 pm

Um on mine I'm married to Lumina and she is to have a baby in a month.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_ Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more!   _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_  Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:20 pm

Awww really? Cute!

If I had the original harvest moon DS I would try to marry probably...Celia. She is nice and pweety ^^

Lumina seems too shy to me. I don't know why...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_ Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more!   _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_  Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:02 pm

*shrugs* Really, she's not. And if she's mad, she can be REALLY loud. I just found Lumina interesting.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_ Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more!   _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_  Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:47 pm

OHHHHH THE WII ONE JUST CAME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dappledsong
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Dappledsong

PostSubject: Re: _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_ Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more!   _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_  Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Just to say...
I found some cheats. If you want the website where I found most of them, you are welcome to ask. But here is the one I like best.
When it is Winter, have the Harvest Sprites fish by the beach. You have a 50/50 chance of getting about 1,000,000 dollars! It's is awesome!
...That's about it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_ Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more!   _-=*Harvest Moon*=-_  Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

_-=*Harvest Moon*=-_ Talk about any of your favourite HM games, characters, cheats and more!
Page 1 of 1