RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off

Go down 
+12
Misty <3 (Cupid!!!)
Renna Longshadow
nolongeravailible(alwein)
Suburbia
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Leaving
Peachfrost
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
Mistyy
Jєt
Jay
Harvey
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:22 am

(haha, it's true.)

Dani walked into her house and stared out the window. She looked down at Jasper's big note. Her hands instantly went over her mouth. She sprinted down into town, stopped, the saw Jasper. Dani ran up to him and wrapped her arms around him. She rested her head on his shoulder and whispered,"It would be an honor."Jeremy heard Lilly's loud cry and went inside. "Wha-?" he asked quikly.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:01 pm

"Really?!" She squeaked happily. "I love those books!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:31 pm

Jasper beamed and hugged her tightly. "Thank you." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:55 am

Lilly knew it was hopeless and she hated herself. Finally, she got up, shoved her way out of her shop-pushing Jeremy over-and stomped over to her house. She gathered all her things and went back to town."I'M LEAVING!" she announced, her small pets fallowing close behind. "Whoever wants the farm animals can have them! I am leaving!" she repeated and glared around, her face bright red from tears and her head pounding.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:22 am

Jasper looked at Lily's tear stricken face. She was screaming something he couldn't hear. Puzzled, he looked at Dani and asked, "What did Lily say? Why does she have her suitcase?"
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:31 am

Dani broke apart from the hug. "Oh no." she said quietly. She left Japser and grabbed her skateboard, rolling as fast as she could down to Lilly. "Lilly-Wait! Don-!"
Jeremy fell into the dirt outside Lilly's shop. He sprinteed after her, because he didn't want to let her go.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:26 pm

(Uhh... Misty? Could you please reply? :()
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:22 pm

((ya misty!))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:24 pm

Jasper walked slowly over to Lily.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:30 pm

(Sorry, Goony, meant to this morning! And OK, OK!!)

Lilly hated that she was JUST suddenly getting attention. Her face turned even brighter red and her hands clenched into fists. "I am going, OK?! All I get for attention around here is the kind I get when you guys feel sorry for me! I am leaving and going home!!"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:32 pm

Jake chuckled and grabbed the movie as they entered his house. "Here!" he smiled, pushing it into the VCR after he closed the door to his house.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:38 pm

She smiled happily. "Want me to order pizza?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:52 pm

Jasper stsood there, his mouth hanging open. "L-lily." He said slowly. "L-liy, don't do this. You know you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:55 pm

Dani stepped in, "So this is all about attention?" She asked angrily.
"Dani, please," Jake said with a sigh. "Lilly, we're your famiily. We've gone through everything together. We can't let it die out now..." Jake felt like dropping to his knees, for they were shaking and he couldn't let Lilly just slip through his fingers. "Please...?" he held out his hand, hoping with all his heart she would hold it.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:08 am

Jasper wanted to yell his head off at Lily. His insides were screaming, ' Attention?! Attention?! All of this, for ATTENTION?!' but he said calmly, "Lily, Jeremy's right. You can't just go."
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am

(misty!!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:35 am

(ARGH! GET ON MISTEH!!))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:09 am

Lilly glared at Dani, "It's not ALL for attention!" she screamed. "I am always the one left n the dust, though! Everyone knows I was always the one sitting in the corner while you guys ran around and had fun!" she yelled. "I can't take it anymore, OK?! I am LEAVING with my cats and dogs and rabbits and I doubt that I'll EVER come back!" tears rolled down her cheeks as she headed for the train station.

Jake smiled, "Sure!" he said as he fast forwarded the movie to the beginning.
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:43 am

Jeremy was about ready to curse Lilly out. "YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONE THATS NEGLECTED?!" he screamed as loud as possible. "LILLY, HAVE YOU NOT SEEN WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING TO ME?! YOUR CRAZY! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS GETTING WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT IT! SO, WHEN YOU COME BACK, YOU BETTER NOT BE THE SAME OLD SELFISH GIRL I USED TO LIKE!" Jeremy stomped off trying to forget her.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:11 am

Jasper was in shock. He had never seen Jeremy so mad. He pondered over what he said for a bit. CLosing his eyes, he realized that Jeremy was right. If Lily didn't get what she wanted, she would leave....
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:04 pm

Dani waited to see how Lilly would blow up this time. "Well?" she asked, wanting to know what Lilly thought of herself now.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:19 am

Jasper waited for Lily's response.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:54 am

Lilly waited to just... Kick them in the shins. "Do you know how hard it is for me to be here?! After EVERYTHING I've been through here my whole life?! I was BORN here and I watched my whole family be murdered here!! I NEVER get what I want, all I really wanted to get was you, Jasper..." tears were streaming down here cheeks. "I have NEVER asked for anything from any of you! So who are you all to tell me I am selfish?!" she kicked her suitcase. "I AM leaving! I don't want to be around you guys, and I don't want to be in this town!" she was sobbing and shaking her head, "It hurts... Way too much... Too mant memories that aren't good..." she whispered. "I'm leaving... And I don't think I am coming back..." she turned to where Jeremy was, hoping he had heard. "I never asked to be in love with Jasper and not you... I would love to give you the love you gave me... But I can't, and I need to get out of here..." she walked over to him, kissed his cheek lightly, and started to walk off with her bags and her animals.
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:02 pm

Jeremy burst into tears, he couldn't hold them in. All of these mixed feelings were to overwhelming. He sat down on the hill and hid his face from everyone else. He was ashamed to be crying in front of them all.

Dani knelt down by Jeremy and put her arm around him. "I'm so sorry..." she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:04 pm

Lilly heard him but knew she couldn't stay... She walked to the trains station... Alone... Crying the whole way...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next