RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|

Go down 
+8
Jєt
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
NeWmS <3
Frost
Jay
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:18 pm

((Is there anyone at camp? That I could RP with?))
((We did something like this for soccer. I was a polar bear. XD))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:16 pm

((There's Onali and Caleb!))
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:49 pm

|Sheba gets a special totem because she ranks in the pack. Her totem will have some kind of color to it. Azalea's is green. I need Sheba's personality so we can find a totem for her.|
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:59 pm

[Can my totem be a rose with thorns? Cause she is snappish, and thorns would be good for that.]
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:06 am

|I like that. A rose it is!!! Hmm.....just wondering.....do you wanna go through the whole program again, or say Tundra has her totem? |
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:12 am

[Your choice.]
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:15 am

|I don't feel like taking the time to do all the typing so ........Boom! Tundra has her totem.|
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:14 pm

(Okay...well, I posted my form already back there, so I'll just fill you in.
She is kind an caring, intensly loyal, but if someone's in a bad mood and needs medical attention, she becomes aggitated and sharp-tongued. If it's alright, I would like it to have a dark, rusty ginger color, with silver and neon blue...I figured the rusty color for her comforting-ness,Silver for her heart and soul, and the neon blue for passion and personality.)
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:58 pm

|Ok, but what shape?|
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:05 pm

(Erm...I don't know....a butterfly, maybe?anything that represents somthing free and passionate.)

Sheba sat and watched the others collect their totems. They were all so precious. Looking up to the starry sky, she wondered what Starpack had in mind for her...
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:43 pm

|Ok.|

Azalea sat down in front of the StormStone, she turned toward Sheba, mentioning for her to step forward.

"This wolf has shown Stormrise great loyalty, and deserves her totem." The alpha spoke, stepping back.

The Starpack wolf stepped forward, cracking the StormStone with a touch of his claw, and a totem fell to the ground.

Azalea picked up the totem, and placed it before the medicine wolf. " StarPack has spoken, your totem is the butterfly." she stepped back, revealing the beuatiful totem. Azalea smiled, she thought it was prettier then her's.

The StarPack Wolf nodded his head, and the totem floated around Sheba's head, and hung brightly against her ginger fur.

Last edited by Wolf on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:59 pm

Nanook wrote:
((There's Onali and Caleb!))

((K))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:49 pm

Sheba's breath caught in her throat. "Thank you, Azalea and Wolves of Starpack." she took the totem. "I will continue to serve my pack as long as I live." she promised and stepped back.

(Just a question..heh...what do we do with our totems?wear them, keep them in our dens...?)
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:59 pm

[Opps! Forgot to add that to my post. Me edit now.]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:04 pm

Name: Yori
Discription: A silver wolf with one blue eye, one red.
Personality: he doesn't trust most people, and he doesn't HATE the ones he doesn't trust.
Mate?: no
Idea of what Totem you'd like (must suit personality): one star.

((Sorry for not being on. I'm gonna try to get bck in))
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:06 pm

Azalea sat down in front of the StormStone, she turned toward Yori, mentioning for him to step forward.

"This wolf has shown Stormrise loyalty, and deserves his totem." The alpha spoke, stepping back.

The Starpack wolf stepped forward, cracking the StormStone with a touch of his claw, and a totem fell to the ground.

Azalea picked up the totem, and placed it before the brute. " StarPack has spoken, your totem is the star." she stepped back, revealing the totem.

The StarPack Wolf nodded his head, and the totem floated around Yori's head, and hung brightly against his silver fur.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:07 pm

"Thank you," Yori replied.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:14 pm

Azalea sat down in front of the StormStone, she turned toward Dakota, mentioning for him to step forward.

"This wolf has shown Stormrise loyalty, and deserves his totem." The alpha spoke, stepping back.

Azalea picked up the totem, and placed it before the brute. " StarPack has spoken, your totem is the tornado." she stepped back, revealing the totem. Azalea studied it. Dakota was sweet and kind, why did he get a deadly thing like a tornado?

The StarPack Wolf nodded his head, and the totem floated around Dakota's head, and hung brightly against his silver fur.

Last edited by Wolf on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:15 pm

((Dakota's head!)))
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:44 pm

[I wanted Yori to get two totems. xD]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:56 pm

Darkheart waited, wondering why starpack had given Dakota a tornado.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:15 pm

Sheba narrowed her Icey eyes to slits. She could tell the rest of the pack was also curious about Dakota's totem. She looked up to the twinkling sky. She sent a silent prayer to the starclan wolves, even though one was sitting right before her. Suddenly the breath was taken from her mouth in silent reply, and Sheba closed her eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:14 am

((Okay, my form got kinda buried. It's on page two or three, I think.

And...his totem...my preference...is...an hawk, or falcon, maybe? Fierce, and clever, but loyal and daring? Or maybe...a bolt of lightning? Swift and dangerous, but with mysteries shrouded by a storm of deceit--a powerful enemy that people are curious enough to get close to. Wow, that was hard. Thinking up all those WORDS! Please consider my logic. :)))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:16 am

((Oh, and a suggestion: putting the wolf's totem next to the wolf's name on the front page. So people don't request a totem that's already taken.))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:44 pm

(( Ok, falcon then? What totem does Darkheart want?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next