RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|

Go down 
+8
Jєt
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
NeWmS <3
Frost
Jay
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:19 pm

Azalea stopped, she twisted around. "The StormStone is for loyal Stormrise members. You must prove your loyalty before you can go there." The alpha rasped.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:51 pm

"Oh Ok" Caleb said ducking back down into the nursery
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:37 am

Catza- wrote:
[I'm sorry, but I have to go!]

[Alleycat, are you from WebkinzInsider too?]

Yes I am actually...have you seen me around on there? It's the same username.

Sheba stood to stretch. "I'm already Azalea.Let's go." she murmered kindly and started padding. "I'm hoping to get a sign from StarPack."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:30 pm

Darkheart nodded, and followed them.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:33 pm

Name: Smolderflame

Discription: Black wolf; silver diamond on his throat; blue eyes; bushy tail.
Personality: Aggressive, brave, and proud
Mate: None yet
Other: Played in bold; the beta; was last seen having painful thorns extracted, I believe.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:06 pm

((I know I haven't been here for awhile, but I guess I'll join again. You can delete Griffin off the front, i'll just play as Illusen))

Name: Illusen
Discription: Milk brown she-wolf with white speckles on her back. She also has white paws and a white muzzle. The tip of her tail is also white. Illusen's eyes are light green.

Mate: None yet

Other: Nope.

Personality: Feirce, and likes to decide for herself. She wont hesitate to speak, and is also very clever.

*Howl

Last edited by Pumpkin_Pie on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:17 pm

|I need the personality for the totem. :] |
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:27 pm

[I made two more threads! Yay. :P]

Tundra padded out of her den and sat down in front of it. She twitched her ears in boredom.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:41 pm

|Really? Where?|

Azalea padded into the camp, her wolves at her heels. She flicked her tail at the she-wolf, then called, "Tundra?!" The alpha sat down, then glanced back around for the brute. "Dakota!" She barked.

Dakota growled as he got up, tired of taking orders. He padded up to the alpha, "Yes?" He asked, in a harsh yet submissive tone.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:43 pm

[In the Clan section and in Magical Packs.]

Tundra let out an irritated sigh. She had planned on resting today, but she guessed that that wasn't an option right now. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:47 pm

|I'll go check it out!|

Azalea smiled, "Don't you want to go to Stormstone?" She barked exitedly, her tail wagged. "To get your totem?" she said, wondering if the she wolf had forgot today was her day.

Dakota smiled slightly, but said nothing. He needed to get a totem....and fast.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:51 pm

|Is it ok if Onali and Caleb have already been in the pack because I would really like them to get there totems...|
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:11 pm

|Yup, I didn't add they're names to Azalea's rp because I thought they were behind her.|
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:14 pm

|Great!|
Onali and Caleb followed the small patrol
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:14 pm

"Uhmmm. I guess so, but can we leave now?" Tundra asked, glancing at the brute she hadn't met before.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:16 pm

((Ok, I added the personality. By the way, she's still in the pack))
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:19 pm

|Ok, thanks!|

Azalea turned around, after counting how many wolves she was taking. "Now," She began, as they headed for the mountain. "When we get there, I'll take one wolf with me up to the stone, then come back."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:20 pm

[Could Tundra be first? I have to go like now.]
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:25 pm

|Skips to Stomstone|

Azlea stepped toward the stone, Tundra beside her. "My fellow Starpack alphas, I have this wolf before you. She has shown Stormrise loyalty. And should be awarded her totem." She stepped back, and the Starpack wolves filled the space.

"Tundra, you have shown the loyalty and here is your totem." The wolf stepped back, and a peice of the Stormstone broke forming a totem.

Azalea stepped forward, picking the stone up, and placing the stone in front of Tundra. "Your totem has shown us you have the wisdom of a raven." she stepped back, revailing the raven shaped rock. The totem lifted, and slipped onto Tundra's neck, and hung, showing she was the 2nd wolf to get the Stormrise Totem.

Last edited by Wolf on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:26 pm

[Front page is her form!]
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:29 pm

[Lol....a raven.]

Tundra dipped her head in thanks and looked at the totem. She didn't really think she had the wisdom of a raven.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:30 pm

((An Owl would of been cool to))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:32 pm

|Onali Next! plze!|
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:34 pm

Azalea nodded to Onali, it was her turn next.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:35 pm

Onali nodded back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next