RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|

Go down 
+8
Jєt
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
NeWmS <3
Frost
Jay
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| Empty
PostSubject: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:35 pm

This thread is 'still' aprooved!
~Alleycat

PLOT HAS BEGUN!!!!

|I'm having a hard time guessing what members want the Totems to be. From now on, give me an idea of what you want. YOU
MAY NOT SAY I WANT ____. I WILL CHOOSE. If I think your choice suits your wolf's personaity, then I may go with your choice.|

As the thunder looms overhead, you run along a path, your fur is soaked and chilled to the bone. The lightning brightens your path only for a few seconds. Then a large flash of white, a crack of thunder so loud you think the world is coming to an end......then silence. You open your eyes to see a pack of large wolves standing over you in the gentle rain....

~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| T6w084
My name is Azalea the alpha female of this pack, so will you join us?

Forum

Name:
Personality:(no unfolds be detailed! Please!)
Mate?:
Idea of what Totem you'd like (must suit personality):

Rules
the fun part right?
Please read all! If I don't see something in your forum, I won' t allow you to join untill I do.
*There is no limit on wolves, but please only create as much as you can handle ~ Wolf*

I. This is not Semi-Elite but I do expect you to use your Language Arts skills. I know we're not perfect, but try to get as close as possible so we know what you mean. Type *Howl to the Storm in your forum. Do not use I. Please use your wolf's name such as...
Azalea moved around her den, she padded into camp. "Hello." She greeted a packmate.

II. Please respect your packmates. ~Mates A wolf pack is a family, you wouldn't be mean to a family member? I know when a new wolf comes along its natural that we tend to show some kind of rudeness. Well in the end the wolf becomes part of the pack, you may ask "Whats your name?" or "Why are you in our territory?"

Mates. A big part of an rp and wolf pack. Your wolf must have been in the pack for a few days or weeks before getting to mates. Please get ot know the wolf before asking him/her to be mates. When it comes to pups, don't say ok she's going to have pups, two posts later she's had them. Wait at least 4 to 5 days. Please have a reasonable amount.

*We only have pups in Spring, every 2 weeks I'll change the season.*

III. We're Wolves not Warriors! We don't have apprentices, wolf pups learn from the parents and packmates. All adult wolves are warriors. We all fight for the pack. We do not have med. wolf apprentices either. When a med. wolf is getting old or dies, then we'll talk.

Totems

This is a new part of the pack. EACH wolf will recive a totem having to do with their personality. Wolves recive this gift by Starpack, which takes place at StormStone. Azalea will ecompany the wolf to the Stone, and will help the ceromony.

ALL MEMBERS:
Must repost the forums, and then the wolves will go to the Stormstone.

NOTE:
With the totems, the are made of STONE, and have a BROWN string attatched. No acceptions!!!

FOR RANKING WOLVES:
Ranking wolves have color added to the totem. ONLY RANKING WOLVES have this prevalige.
For example: Azalea\'s is a flower shaped totum, with greens outlining the shape.

Things to Remember:

Totems:
Totems are for Stormrise Members only. You may not get your totem right away. Azalea must trust the wolf
that they will be a loyal member.

StormStone:
This stone is where new wolves and ranking wolves
go to talk to Starpack. New wolves recive thier totums, and such. This stone sits at the top of the mounatian.
No wolf goes here withought Azalea.

Territory:
Stormrise Camp is 2 miles away from the base of the mountain.
That gives the wolves some hunting grounds.
Twolegs are rarely seen, but that dosn\'t mean they don\'t threaten us.
The mountain has much wild-life, such as mountain lions, and the black bear. Wolves do not fear the black bear, but the mountain lions are a threat.
There is 2 lakes, 1 pond, and many trees. [Pine, Aspen, and Ceder]

The Stormrise Wolves and Ranks

Alphas:
Azalea

Darkheart

Beta:
Smolderflame

* If Smolder ever decides to get a mate, she'll be beta too :]*

Med. Wolf:
Sheba

Pack Members:
Yori
Dakota
Illusen
Damiano
Darkheart
Tundra
Ginger
Caleb
Onali

Whisper
Smokey

Pups:
Alpha Pups:

Storm
Flight
Twilight
Aleu

Pack Chat:
Pm if something needs to be added.

July 21'st: The new thread has arrived!
Also....I have come up with a new theme to this pack, see above.

July 23'd: Onali, Caleb, Dakota and Tundra recive they're Totems.

August 11 - Aleu has been missing for 2 days now. Where could the alpha pup be? Dakota has been charged with her dissappearence, and has now left the pack.

_________________________________________________________________________________

[center]Season

Late Summer, Early Fall

Last edited by Wolfheart on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:07 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:46 pm

Name:Caleb

Discription:A white wolf with grey soft spots on his ears
Personality:(no unfolds)Outgoing,Brave,Willing
Mate:Onali

Name:Onali
Description:Black wolf with Dark grey splotches
Personality:Caring,Sweet, Courages
Mate:Caleb

Howl to the Storm!
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:18 pm

Name: Stormfire
DEscription: Jet black wolf with amber eyes and big tail.
Personality:Unfolds...personality paper! Anyways, Snappish, Hard to befriend, If you earn her trust, you will always be able to trust her. Does anything for friends or packmates in need.
Mate: Looking I guess.

Last edited by Catza- on Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:50 pm

[Ok, Since Tundra is already in the pack, Azalea can just take her to StormStone, and find Caleb and Onali]

Last edited by Wolf on Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:57 pm

((Then Onali and Caleb get there Totem!)) (What is the season?)
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:06 am

[ I posted the season; Yep, let's go get their totem!]

Azalea growled, her hackles raised. She didn't like new wolves around her pack when they had pups. "What are you doing in my pack's territory?" She rasped at the two wolves, turning her green eyes to each one.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:08 am

[Can Stormfire's name actually be switched to Tundra?]
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:11 am

[Of course!]
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:20 am

Tundra padded up behind two other wolves, being growled at by Azalea. She pricked her ears inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:24 am

[Sorry everyone, I have to go. :( I feel bad, no one will get there totems tonight!!! :( ]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:26 am

"I'm Caleb and this is my mate Onali" Caleb sai looking into Azela's eyes "And I don't know of such pack around here"
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:29 am

"Are you wrong." Azalea snorted. "We." She guestered to Tundra with her tail, "Are Stormrise Wolves. We live here, and your trustpassing." she glared back at him.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:33 am

[Trespassing.]

Tundra obeyed and padded over to stand beside her leader, her black and silver pelt prickling with hostility towards these strangers.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:36 am

"Azela look I'm sorry we've trespassed we really have just been traveling looking for a place for Onali to have her pups" Caleb growled
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:11 pm

((Whoa, I'm lost. I haven't posted since part 1. What's going on?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:12 pm

Name: Darkheart
Description: Website below.
Personality: mostly kind, but can be mean.He isn't very social either.
Mate: Azalea

Here's the site: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vsnes2&s=3

Darkheart padded up beside Azalea."Don't forget me." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:09 pm

~Form~
Name: Sheba
Discription: Pretty she-wolf with a ginger top coat, and under is silver. markings like a husky, basically. Translucent blue eyes.
Personality:Pretty ginger and silver husky-markings she-wolf with translucent blue eyes. Knows much about healing and medicine, and is kind and soothing.
Mate: None, can't really have one...

Oh! does this mean Sheba gets a special totem since she is a med wolf?
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:43 pm

[Yup! So does Darkheart.]

Azalea stepped beside Darkheat, "We're the alphas here. And" She paused. The alpha looked at the she-wolf, feeling more comfortable talking to her, "If you need a whelping den, we have an extra I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:45 pm

Tundra backed off, feeling they didn't need her right now. She slinked off back towards camp and sat outside of her den.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:52 pm

Azalea whispered to Darkheart, "We'll take em' to camp, then we'd better get to Stormstone before sun-down." She whisked her tail to the new wolves, and followed Tundra back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:55 pm

Sheba's Icey eyes glinted as she layed with the pups behind the alpha's. She felt Flight poke her tummy. "Oh no little one, I'm not the one for that," she murmered, nuzzling the pale pup.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:01 pm

Storm padded up to his sister,Flight. He followed her act, then relized this wolf was not his mom. He lost interest, and returned to a beetle he'd been pestering.

"Sheba, Darkheart, Tundra and I were going to StormStone, wanna come too? Azalea asked the medicine wolf, her green eyes squinted from the sun.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:02 pm

[I'm sorry, but I have to go!]

[Alleycat, are you from WebkinzInsider too?]
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:05 pm

[Bye! ]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:19 pm

Caleb overheard the conversation "Can me and Onali come she is fit to come!" Caleb said nuzzling Onali
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next