RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|

Go down 
+8
Jєt
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
NeWmS <3
Frost
Jay
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:50 pm

Azalea stormed, now, she paced inside the den. "I knew it. I knew! I knew Dakota was wired for such a thing. He's gone of and stolen my pup, and oh.....when I lay my claws on him." She growled, snarling every now and then. She sat down, " Are you okay Sheba? Do you need me to get some herb for you?" She asked, thinking of what she'd do to Dakota.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:55 pm

Sheba shook her head. "No no. It's only a little blood. I'll be fine." she licked a drip of the red sticky stuff off her shouldar. "Is there anything you want me to do?" she asked, sitting.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:59 pm

Darkheart looked at Sheba as his flare settled. "What did he say to you?- Give me his exact words." he barked.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:32 pm

((...Oh. Sors. ^_^"))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:20 am

" He said that Aleu and himself had somthing in common...that he wanted me to tell you two that he was taking...good care of her." Her eyes began to water. "When I told him about my spell, he said that Aleu had chosen to come with him..." She tried to reflect, licking her wound again.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:35 pm

Darkheart nodded. "Thank you, Sheba. Go and rest. I will gather some of the pack members and search for them." he barked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:45 pm

"Be careful....As soon as I find some cobwebs to fix me up, I'll keep watch of camp for you. Try your best not to get hurt!" she barked, and ran off quickly to her den. She snuffled under an overhanging bramble bush in a corner of her den, and found a pawfull of cobwebs. Rolling them into a wad, she chewed a marigold stem and licked the juice into her wound.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:46 pm

Flight dug her claws into the earth. "But Father!" she yelped, but she held herself back.her eyes watered as she made her way back closer to the lingering group of wolves.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:47 pm

[Hi. I have Tundra for anyone. She hasn't really talked to anyone yet.]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:49 pm

Darkheart turned to Flight. "What? If this is about Aleu I won't risk you. I will be scouting the forest with the other males." he howled.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:06 am

[ Hey, could someone fill me in? At school right now.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:31 am

Same ol' same ol'. Darkheart is going into the forest with other pack members.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:16 pm

(*clears throat*

Fo' Catza- Come to the medicine den if you want to talk to Sheba! ^^

Fo' Le Alpha- Lets see....Sheba came back with Darkheart, and she explained everything. She is deciding to stay back at camp with the pups and the remaining pack members. Darkheart is now enranged, and he is taking out a patrol of wolves to go and search for your pup and Dakota. M'kay? =3)

Flight hesitated, and pulled back. "Nevermind. Be careful." she muttered, and quickly gave a lick to her father's ear. "Bring her back..." she murmered to herself, feeling another strange pulse of emotions from her sister flowing into her.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:57 pm

Darkheart padded around the camp, rounding up pack members. "Caleb! Come here!" he whispered into the den, carefull not to wake the sleeping queen.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:22 pm

Smolderflame bounded up, fire in his eyes, his hawk totem bouncing on his chest. "Darkheart. May I go with you? This is Aleu and Dakota we're talking about. Two. And Aleu is big now." He turned to Flight, suddenly, remembering hearing her words before he came up. "It'll be okay. I'll make sure he returns, I promise." He licked her ear, gazing into her eyes with his own intense sapphire-blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:58 pm

[Too bad nobodys on...]

Tundra padded silently across camp, as if she was floating. No noise at all. She thought she could go meet a wolf...but she wondered if it'd be too late right now. Picking a random den, she let out a small woof. [For Sheba if shes free.]
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:31 am

(I am, shortly ^^)

Sheba poked her head out of the bramble bush. "Hmm?Oh, hello there...don't believe I've seen you before...I'm Sheba, the medicine wolf." she said kindly, dabbing on some cobweb to her shouldar.

Flight nodded, and a slow, reassuring fire began to kindle in her light blue eyes. She saw them reflected in the Beta's.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:31 pm

Smolderflame gazed at her for a moment. The one-year-old wolf would neverstop being headstrong and fiesty. He grinned, then looked up at Darkheart, hoping his alpha had noticed nothing between them.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:36 pm

[Ah, that blue is hard to see! :P]

"I am Tundra. I haven't been at the pack for a while. But I haven't met anyone yet," she sighed, clawing at the dirt beneath her.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:37 pm

((Sors I can't rp here. GAH! Peachy! Reply!!))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:40 pm

Name: Blizzard
Description: White Young Wolf, with a gray front right paw, and Dark gray ears. Gray muzzle.
Personality:(no unfolds be detailed! Please!) Hostile, rigid male. Frozen solid, like his name, he often only shows kindness to those in his pack he knows well and adores. (Lost his mother :()
Mate?: He's young right now, I don't know people in Tribe... Maybe I'll change it later.
Idea of what Totem you'd like (must suit personality): Lighning
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:45 pm

[Nice form! :)]
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:45 pm

(Sorry!)

Sheba bowed her head kindly. "Welcome, then. Unfortunatly I can't show you around to the other wolves or anything, the pack is in caos' right now," she sighed, but a grin formed on her face. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

Flight blinked. Smolderflame ment more to her than a lot of things. She wanted to go with him so badly, to run and fight by his side right now, but knew her duty was to stay back at camp.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:47 pm

"Nah, I'm fine," Tundra replied, her voice heavy with sorrow now. She was hoping that she would've made a few friends by now.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:49 pm

Smolderflame blinked with sympathy when he felt static from Flight's excitement that sparked on her fur. "I'll take you on a patrol when we find Aleu and run off Dakota. The filthy fox-breathed scrap of pathetic mouse-guts!" he cursed, and waved his tail. "Darkheart? Are we going now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next