RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|

Go down 
+8
Jєt
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
NeWmS <3
Frost
Jay
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:04 pm

| What is your PLAN? |
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:41 pm

Sheba blinked gratefully. "I only do my best. Farewell!" she waved her tail and shot into the forest, begining the journey to the Moonstone. Her swift movements and graceful speed promised her arrival soon. Already she could smell one of the other medicine wolves' scents.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:25 pm

[[[[[Secret!!! I'll start dropping hints in my rp replys.]]]]]

Aleu jumped up out of the bushs as the familar Stormrise Medicine wolf ran past her hiding place. Her eyes showed fire, her fur and tail bristled. She was not the same pup, she was poisoned with the worst venom in the life of a wolf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:37 am

Sheba nearly tripped over herself as a small pup emerged abrasivly from a bush. "ugh! What was th- Aleu!?" she growled, shaking her fur. "Your so far from home! But I can't bring you back now, I would miss the ritual! I geuss you'll just have to co-" she stopped, noticing the pups' eyes. "Aleu?Aleu! Stop! what are you doing!?" she backed away swiftly as the she-wolf swiped a paw at her.

Flight shook awake instantly. "Whats going on!? Somthing's not right." she started panting and ran over to her mother. "Moma, I..I think Aleu is distressed!" her eyes shown the truth of pain she was suffering.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:12 pm

Smolderflame jumped to his paws. "Flight! Are you okay?" Immediately he groaned; he'd half-slept, half-watched for Aleu, and his large muscles ached. "He glanced at the beautiful alpha female and her handsome mate. "Darkheart? Azalea? What's going on?"

I still didn't get my totem. I'm not official. he thought, but shook it off.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:16 pm

"I couldn't find Aleu. I've looked through the forest all night, but no sign of her." Darkheart panted.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Smolderflame felt as if his chest was hollow. "...She's out there. I know it." He was in complete denial. Aleu was a sweet pup, Twilight, Storm, and Flight's sister. She was the alphas' pup. It couldn't be happening. "I'll look for her. I know you tried hard, but I'll find a place you might've forgotten..." He charged into the forest, with a quick nuzzle to Flight.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:11 pm

{{ Smolder doesn't have the totem yet? I thought Azalea gave him one......So do you want to go through the whole StormStone thingie or just pretend Smolder has had his totem all along?}}

Aleu's eye were black, widened large with anger. She swiped again, her tail lashing violently. The 15-week old pup was almost her adult size, and she was quite powerful for a pup.

Dakota closed his eyes, but didn't say anything. He watched Aleu and Sheba from a high rock, his lips curved into a smile, Aleu was perfect.

Azalea sighed, "Come on, we'll do a hunting party for her, Aronni!!" She called.

Aronni lept out of her den, and pawed up to her sister, "Yes Azalea?" She asked, her full attention on her.

"Please watch the pups while I'm gone, thank you." Azalea called over her shoulder, already running out of camp.

Aronni dipped her head, and gathered the pups with her tail, then herded them into the alpha den.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:16 am

Darkheart ran after his mate.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:37 am

Sheba blinked. "ALEU! Calm youself!" she barked, narrowly dodging another attack.
Wait a minute...I know whats wrong!

The rust and frost colored she-wolf suddenly dipped inbetween the pup,and made for a nearby ravine. Then she swiftly turned around, under the undergrowth, and landed on Aleu. She put her muzzle to the pups ear and hung on for what seemed like forever. "The Moon is pure:Your heart is not. I say these words on behalf of Starpack, and Stormrise pack. " she murmered the familiar summoning words that only a medicine wolf knew. "Through troubles and trials, those only last thei while... It is but the pack who remains in a storm..." she murmered quickly, and already could feel the pups' struggle weaken, but she was then unexpectedly thrown into a tree. "ughhh..." she tried to finish the spell, but her senses were spinning...
I'm a medicine wolf! Why is she attacking me? Dakota....you must have layed this curse out...
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:40 pm

Dakota stalked forward, Aleu scrambled up and to his side. "Good Try Sheba. But Aleu and I have something in common" He chuckled for a moment, then turned serious again. "Tell your alphas that I have Aleu." With that, he twisted around and pranced off. He turned around once "Don't worry Sheba, I'll take good care of her."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:31 pm

Sheba barely was able to blink when she got to her paws. "You can't hold her forever! My spell is already in progress..." she breathed, watching them go. But what was she going to do now? She could'nt make it to the half moon...Starpack must be so angry with her! But she had to get back and tell the alphas. She followed her scent trail through the forest back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:23 am

Dakota stopped, then turned around. "I'm not holding her anywhere, she came to me." He growled, then ran up to Aleu, and the two left into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:27 am

Darkheart sensed something, and perked his head up. He padded out of his den, and into the forest. His flare started to gain as he ran, and soon he was the same blood red wolf again. Darkheart ran through the forest, dodging trees. "Sheba!? Sheba!?" he called, still running through the woods.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:17 pm

Sheba perked her ears. She knew she could reley on Darkheart. But when he faced her she almost jumped. His appearance was feirce again. She caught her breath as she looked down at her totem. " Dakota...He has Aleu! He made a curse or somthing and she attacked me..." she gasped and sat down. "I only had time to say half of the unbinding spell before they left." she pointed her muzzle in the direction the wolves departed. "But don't go!Not yet, anyways....It's a trap, I sense it." she breathed.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:18 pm

Darkheart sighed. "I knew it! THAT LITTLE TRAITOR!" he howled. "Which way did he go wheen he walked off?" Darkheart asked, digging his claws into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:53 pm

(( Uh........I know this is fast, but can the pups be 1 year old now? ))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:48 pm

yeah, fine with me...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:16 pm

(Sure. It would help a bit actually.)

Sheba blinked sorrowfully. "That way...please don't go though. We need you at the pack, and its a trap anyways. Just wait a sunrise...You need to wait!" she rammed him with her head as he tried to leap ahead to follow the wolves' trail.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:07 pm

(( Yes! That means we can get the plot moving more quickly. ))

Azalea curled up in her empty den, all of her pups were grown and were in their own dens now.

Aronni, who'd been out hunting carried a small deer in her mouth. She caught scent of Darkheart and Sheba, and changed her path to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:08 pm

Darkheart howled at her angrily, and then settled. "Flare." he chimed.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:08 pm

(Hey Wolf ^^)

Sheba nodded her head to him comfortingly. "I know. Lets go back and tell Azalea." she murmered and limped with the alpha untill they caught Aronnie's scent. "Greetings, Aronnie." she called aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:21 pm

((Sure...hawk totem? :)))

Smolderflame ran to Darkheart and Azalea. "It has something to do with Dakota, doesn't it?" he asked when he saw his alphas' dark expressions. "Well where is he? Where's that crowfood-eating, fox-breathed, mouse-hearted, lily-livered traitor?" He unsheathed his claws, hatred ripping at his heart, anger boiling his blood. Aleu was the daughter of the alphas. She was a beautiful pup. ...She was Flight's sister. Why do I care so much about Flight? he asked himself. She's just like her sisters and Storm. Like Darkheart and Azalea...even like Aronni. She's just a normal alphas' pup.

((Alley! Don't forget about Flight! She's psychically connected or something! :D))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:46 pm

Darkheart is with Sheba in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:07 am

(Riiight...sorreh ^^")

Sheba entered camp at the same time Darkheart did as she limped quickly over to Azalea. "I met up with Aleu in the forest..." she growled, taking a heaving sigh. " She attacked me, and Dakota appeared... I believe he has set a curse apon her, so I said the spell only Medicine wolves know for that sort of thing..." she paused to cringe. "But I only had time to say half of it, before she threw me into a tree, I think. But Dakota took her in the direction of the mountain stream, Where I get some of my herbs." she sat in front of the alpha and beta. "But don't follow him yet. He's setting a trap!"

Flight flinched. "I knew it! somthing is wrong with Aleu! I can...I can feel it..." she murmered, shaking her head. She pressed herself into Smolderflame for comfort. Awkwardly, she realised that she was almost the same height as the beta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next