RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?

Go down 
+11
Blank's Toucan
Raynari
Jay
Ginger.
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Jєt
Peachfrost
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:01 pm

((Welcome Pumpkin!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:05 pm

((Thanks!))

Larka padded through the unknown forest, feeling something tugging at her paws. What has gottten into me? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:09 pm

((thanks for two more cats, Pumpkin!^^))

Twilight lead the Panther to camp when she saw Lunara and the unfamiliar cat with Darkus. "Whos this? what's going on?" she roared, lashing her tail.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:13 pm

I turned around to Twilight. "I really don't know either."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:20 pm

((we can't really continue this scene without Ventus so...))

Twilight nodded and sat. "well?" she asked,lookign expectantly at Darkus and the mystery tiger.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:26 pm

((Yeah, I know!))

I sat down, too. Quietly watching the white tiger. I wonder if he's alive or dead... I thought. "Should we leave?" I leaned over and whispered to Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:07 pm

Pit came up and saw Darkus stare at him, growling. "You really think you can win?" Darkus wondered. Pit tisked and said, " You stole the words from my mouth." They both growled and jumped at each other, scrathing as hard as they could.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:45 pm

Twilight sat in disbelief. finally, after what seemed like a moon, she roared, "Everyone stop!!! Someone tell me whats going on, imediatly!" and leaped up on the Highrock. with a flick of her tail, she summond Lunara up to her side.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:59 pm

"It's a long story and now is not the time!" Darkus explained as he keep dogding the blows from Pit.

Last edited by 777Suburbia777 on Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:13 pm

Twilight snarled in reaction. "I hate to do this, but..." she muttered to herself and leapt into the battle, landing swiftly in front of the White tiger and Darkus. "Stop this, now!" she growled deep in her throat.(sp?) but she had interfeered at the wrong time.She barely had time to unsheath her claws when the large white tiger was charging right for her and bowled her clear over the clearing. when she landed, the blow shot her into a boulder, and she gave a loud shriek of pain before sliding to the ground.

"Twilight!" The female panther cried. she trotted over to the fallen leader and began quickly murmering words into the Snowleopard's ear. then she retreated back into the forest, returning shortly with poppy seeds and some small cobwebs in her jaws. "Here, eat these, now." she pushed a few seeds to Twilight's mouth, while the leader meekly licked them up. The panther then dabbed a few cobwebs onto Twilight's head, which was bleeding from a very small cut above her ear.By now, Twilight was begining to stir.

Twilight tried to pick her head up when the panther told her to rest. she picked her tail up and flicked it in the air as a signal for Lunara to stop the fight, if it had not already been halted.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:48 pm

Pit looked up at Twilight with a grin, "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Pit, the one who will finish you of!" He charged at Twilight and was about to scratch her when something was inbetween the two. "I've finally found my purpose of existence," he said as it turned around to show Darkus' face. "and that reason is to protect Twilight from any danger, for even though I'm her servant, I'm also her friend, and I'm not letting you get her or anyone else!" "He, he he, hah hah hah, HAH HAH HAH! YOU ASKED FOR IT!" Pit yelled as he was about to deliver the final blow to Darkus when it stop. Just stopped.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:59 pm

Twilight repeated the White tiger's name. "Pit...pit...it's YOU!" she yowled out the final words until her eyes flew shut and her chest stopped rising and falling. Twilight lay still on the cold ground, snow stating to fall on her pale spotted fur.

The panther sat in front of Twilight, head low, and tail curled over her paws. her face drenched in grief until she relised what most cats could not...
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:09 pm

Sapphire just stared in terror.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:20 pm

((Is she dead? Cause I need to know before I post the next thing))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:33 pm

Larka watched in terror at the cats. She growled from the back of her throat. "The time will come," she mewed. "We will survive."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:36 pm

((no, she just lost another life though.^^ not dead for long!))

Twilight sat in a dreamy realm, watching strangly familiar starry cats surround her. "Have I...lost another life?" she asked, seeing a snowleopard,an exact copy of her, standing transparently in front of her.

A large lion stepped forward. "Twilight, you are correct. Now, Take yourself and my courage with you in the next life." he growled and Twilight felt as if she was caught in a vortex.

The panther looked up and hissed as a cat tried to approuch the fallen leader. "Stop. You'l alter the Vigle." and waved her tail over Twilight's face."She's lost another life." she mewed, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:17 pm

((Thank the lord!))

Darkus growling at himself, he yelled at Pit, "You made her lose another life?" "Yes I did. I'm done here," Pit said happily. " From the face of the Earth, that is! I don't care what anyone says, I"M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Darkus yelled, and he meant it.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:51 pm

((Hmmm I think I know what's happening here...))

Larka looked at the fighting cats. She was thinner and smaller then them, but she needed to help. When one cat's gaze was fixed on his 'victim,' she pounced on it. (Pit)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:48 pm

Darkus jabbed his claws into Pit's stomach while he was distracted by Larka. "Thanks, Lark!" Darkus said. He turned his attention to everyone else there. "Is everyone alright?" He yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:03 pm

"Yes, and I Twilight will be too." The mysterious patheris panted.

Just then, it started to drizzle

Twilight gazed at the starry cats. "Send me back! I must stop that evil tiger!" she cried out, but then the lion was gone, along with her translucent reflection and the other big cats. she found herself in a dark spot once again before panting to life."What...did I miss?" she panted, completely stunned when she saw the look of pure terror on her cats' eyes. she got up and shook her pale fur."It's alright, I'm fine. but That Foxdung just barely hit me in the right spot to cause me to lose another life. she slowly padded over to Darkus and slumped down over Pit. "Let me finish him." and she clamped her large jaws over the White tigers wide throat. he struggled for a moment. Then she let go and sighed when his side stopped rising and falling.

Just then it started to pour.Lightning struck.Thunder crashed.

Last edited by Alleycat1694 on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:07 pm

"I'm glad you're ok. By the way," Darkus continued as he looked at the panther, "Who are you? and why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:28 pm

Twilight smirked, waving her tail in amusement."This is our new Medicine cat, Pansy."

Pansy twitching her ears embarassedly. "Thats me.Starclan has sent stories to your...er, our leader about me, and stories to me about her." she paused to look around at the staring eyes before continuing. "So we decideded it must be a destiny." she ended there, flicking her tail."Now, can we go to our dens, this rain is terrible!" she added, pointing to her drenched fur,

name-Pansy
Position- Med. cat.
gender- Female
Big cat species- Pitch black panther, rather mysterious and wise. is beautiful in moonlight, when he black coat shines silvery. has bright yellow eyes.
Was a long lost friend of Twilight, and starclan kept them in touch when they were forced to seperate from a large storm in the mountains. Is about Twilight's age, but a bit younger.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:14 pm

"OK, we needed a Med Cat anyway. I hope you like it here," Darkus greeted and walked back to the den, dragging Pit along the way.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:51 pm

"Yes. Darkus, after your barrying the body, come into my den please." Twilight hissed and padded off to her cozy den in the highrock.

Pansy trotted off quickly in search of a large, roomy den. Once she found one,she began washing her drenched coat and making it glossy. eventually, when the rain stopped, she went out of camp to lookfor herbs and cobwebs.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:57 pm

I woke up, and saw Twilight with a pitch black panther. I padded up to her. "Who are you?" I asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next