RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?

Go down 
+11
Blank's Toucan
Raynari
Jay
Ginger.
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Jєt
Peachfrost
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:27 pm

Twilight flicked her ears to show that she heard Darkus's call.she trotted up the small mountain and stretched her legs, listening to the soft snow falling.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:37 pm

After about 10 minutes, Darkus saw Twilight back from the forest. "You look tired, do you wanna take a nap or something? It's fine with me," Darkus offered. He was trying to comfort Twilight the best way he could.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:46 pm

Twilight leapt back off a boulder and down at Daekus's paws. "no, I just took a nap, thanks." she meowed, noticing how hard the Liger was trying to comfort her. her eyes shown with affection when she looked back at him "would you like to go on a hunting patrol with me? Lunara can run camp While I'm gone." she mewed,flicking more snow off her ears.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:47 pm

"Sure, that's fine! :D " Darkus replied.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:50 pm

"good." she meowed and trotted off swiftly,back into the forest. "shh, I hear a deer." she meowed and dropped her haunches into a hunters crouch.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:52 pm

Darkus mimiced Twilight in his spot, pricking his ears up.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:05 pm

Twilight gave a swift flick of her tail, a signal for Darkus to go right while she went left, on the opposit side of the deer. then she sprang up and landed on the fleeing animal,whatching as Darkus slammed onto the other side of it's flank.she bit down hard into the deers' spine, feeling it crunch in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:25 pm

Darkus removed his teeth from the deer saying, "I think that's good enough. The bone seems to be broken, so it won't be able to move if it's somehow managed to stay alive."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:12 pm

"right" Twilight replied to Darkus and slid off the deer. she whatched as it fell to the ground, probably numb and barely concious.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:07 pm

Sapphire floweed the 2 other cats
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:25 pm

Darkus turned around from the sound of grass and saw Sapphire. "you decided to tag along?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:26 pm

" Yea, is that a promble?"sapphire asked
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:00 pm

"No, just wondering. Let's bring this deer back," Darkus sugested.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:08 am

"yes. Sapphire, you bring up the rear to make sure no coyotes are following us." she said and took two legs of the deer, draggin it to camp with Darkus.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:44 pm

" Yes." Sapphire said and whent behide the other cats and watched the forest.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:54 pm

During the way back, Darkus closed his eyes and thought about everything that's happened here. Is this really why I'm here? There has to be something else, something important, not just over-hunting... He thought. Though, being Twilight's servant isn't all that bad, she's a nice cat. Sometimes, I feel like I "like" her. It would never work, though, she would just refuse. Ugghh, What can I do? Nothing, I'm just worthless in reality.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:18 am

Sapphire whent into teh camp and saw the worried look on Darkus
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:57 pm

"What do you want?" Darkus asked, raising his head.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:21 pm

" well you look sad.z" Sapphire said
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:28 pm

"Well I don't see why you would care. If you want anything else, ask now," Darkus replied. He was not in the mood for talking.
Back to top Go down
Chief4ever
RP Lover
RP Lover
Chief4ever

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:07 am

Name:Kisha
Big cat species: Jaguar
Description: A pure black jauguar with some unusal white spots and gental blue eyes, Her front paws are grey and her back are silverish, her unusal coloring is do to past and many different things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:38 pm

((I'm back from vacation!ok, lets continue....oh and thanks for joining, Kisha!she sounds pretty^^))

Twilight dragged the rest of the deer back to camp,dropping it at the fresk kill pile. she leapt onto the highrock and layed down, neatly tucking her paws under her chest. she noticed Darkus and his saddened expression. she beckoned him over to her with a swift flick of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:53 pm

Darkus followed Twilight's command and asked, "What do you need, Twilight?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:59 pm

Twilight's expression melloed as Darkus approched. "What is the matter?" she asked him as he went to sit beside her.She did not want to affend the tom, nore make him untrust worthy.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:01 pm

"Nothing, is there anything else?" He wondered so he can get away without thinking about Twilight

Last edited by 777Suburbia777 on Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Big Cats RPs-
Jump to: