RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?

Go down 
+11
Blank's Toucan
Raynari
Jay
Ginger.
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Jєt
Peachfrost
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:08 pm

Twilight gave a slightly shocked face for a heartbeat. "Darkus, I can sense somthings got you worked up. you don't have to tell me." she dismissed him thoughtfully with a nod and jumped off the Highrock,still observing the clan.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:10 pm

Darkus walked away slowly, still thinking to himself. Should I run away? I have nothing in my existence. I have to, even though it would break Twilight's heart. She'll forget me...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:28 pm

Suddenly a cool breeze swept over Twilight. "Darkus, wait." she growled, and padded after him. a weird but familiar aora came over her, and an impulse to be with the tom pushed her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:29 pm

Darkus stopped walking and turned around. "What?" he asked again.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:34 pm

"I...I don't know..." she studdered, flicking her ears in annoyance. "Some impulse....just don't go, whatever you do.Don't leave." she whispered, still confused of why she new things...she leapt off into the night, padding across boulders and patches of snow, trying to get away from camp.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:36 pm

Darkus followed her as quickly as his legs could carry him because he had to. He finally caught up to Twilight and asked, "Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:06 pm

"As sure as I'll ever be!" she snapped at him, giving a stern face.she calmed herslef and sat, looking up at Silverpelt. laying her tail tip on Darkus's shoulder, she thought meekly, just dont leave....
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:31 pm

"Ok, I'll stay with you," Darkus said calmly. He started having second thoughts about leaving.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:00 pm

I crept through the forest steathily, making no noise. I caught scent of Twilight, and strangely, Darkus. I quietly followed their scent, coming to them. Oops, I wonder what they were doing. I thought. I walked alongside Darkus, looking at him. "Haven't seen you in a while Darkus." I whispered to him. "I really hope I'm not intruding on you guys, please forgive me if I am, I'll leave." I said to them, a little louder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:09 pm

"It's fine, Lunara. Twilight had an impulse and she ran here, asking me to stay with her, so here I am. I think she would like company," Darkus explained.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:41 pm

I nodded. "Alright, I didn't mean to get in you guy's business, I wonder what's going through Twilight's mind right now..." I said, half to myself. I looked into the moon-lit sky, making my blue eyes glisten.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:02 pm

Darkus walked up close to Twilight, "Are you hurt? Are you just twitching or what?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:30 am

Twilight blinked slowly, and twitched her ears in acknowledgement to Lunaras presence. "I'm...fine. back to camp now, both of you."she ordered calmly, finally looking down at the two cats. as they padded away, thourouly confused, she followed slowly her tail dragging in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:23 am

"I'm starting to get worried about Twilight, she's never acted like this," Darkus said.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:33 pm

Once the big cats got back to camp, it was about dawn. she padded over to her Deputy. "Lunara, it's time for the Dawn patrol.take another warrior with you." she snorted and trotted back to her den.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:24 pm

"I'll go, if it's alright with you," Darkus said.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:31 pm

"thats fine." she called behind her and stumbled into the forest, thoughts resting timidly in her head.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:33 pm

"C'mon Lunara, let's go," Darkus said as he walked forward.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:38 pm

((I'm making a new charrie soon, but Twilight is going to find her ;]))

Twilight padded through the forest untill she was at the far end of the territory. where are you....? she thought, scenting the border again. then she spotted her; a beautiful black panther.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:41 pm

((So for me))

Darkus didn't wait for Lunara and ran of. If he's here, he shouldn't take this long! Then, he saw a White tiger, almost the same size as him. "So Darkus, are you ready to begin?" He said. Darkus nodded.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:55 pm

((ok, cool ^^))

Twilight bounded off the territory, a very risky thing to do, and headed towards the panther. "It's about time you've showed up. you kept visiting me in my dreams." she panted.
flicking her tail in contempt, she continued. "Starclan told me you would be the one. We've needed you. I've needed you. Come now, lets make it official." she purred and led the way back to camp.

(panther)
"Calm, Twilight. I've been here all along. Starclan told me too." she bounded up beside the leader and followed her to camp.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:03 pm

"Darkus, have you defeated her?" the tiger asked. "No, she was to strong for me. I became her servant and I have enjoyed it. Being the leader is not my destiny. It may be for you, but not for me. Goodbye, Pit," Darkus said firmly. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" Pit yelled. "Your enemy," Darkus replied coldly. Pit made a Stance and darted at him, Darkus running unfortunatily towards the clan.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:20 pm

(( i don't know what to post to that but here it goes...))
As Twilight lead the future medicine cat to camp, she smelled a scent that was vaguely familiar. "Darkus? he should'nt be back yet..." she pondered, hurriing to camp.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:39 pm

I nodded loyally. I ran after him. "Wait!" I roared, running quietly after him. I saw another cat with him. I stared in disbelief. "Who is this?" I growled.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:51 pm

Name: Soren
Big cat species: Hmmm Tiger
Description: Huge tiger with jet black thunderous paws.

Name: Larka
Big cat species: Snow leopard
Description: Skinny leopard with white fur and black/gray spots. She has green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next