RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~

Go down 
+6
Blank's Toucan
Hot summer nights
Suburbia
Peachfrost
Jay
Harvey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:20 pm

Emmett blinked. "What do you mean future girlfriend? You're my girlfriend! I trust you the most! I have told you my biggest secret! Do you think I am going to ever dump you?"

Emma laughed. "Yea, it is sometimes! We have a lot of problems I guess."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:21 pm

Mayanne stared around the bare town. She coud swear she saw a hay bail roll by!

Vexx slowly walked around the beach and lookedfor signs of life...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:22 pm

( If you haven't noticed people, the Fall Festival event has changed! It is now a ball!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:23 pm

Alana sobbed, "Of course you'll dump me sometime! Look at Lexi, she's in love with you,and how could I compete with her?" she got up in her muddy overalls and ripped tank top. "She's a real girl! I am just some torn up, dirty tomboy!" she stared at her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:24 pm

(OMG, Harvs! Thats awesome!! When is it??? TELLME I WANT IT TO BE SOOON!!!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:25 pm

((I know!))

"I know, we boys have problems to you know!" John chuckled, "I almost forgot, will you go to the Fall bal with me?" He hinted changing his voice to a more sweeter tone
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:27 pm

Mayanne stared at a flyer that had been nailed to a telephone post. *FALL BALL! BOYS, PICK YOUR SWEETHEARTS!!!* May sighed. No onewould ask her. She'dbe sitting in her house alone!
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:28 pm

( In a couple of days! )

Emmett paused for a minute. Then laughed. "And that is why I'll never dump you! I love you! Being a tomboy, I can go on dates that a real girl wouldn't go on! I don't have to go shopping with her into Victoria Secrets! I can bring you to places that only a tomboy would enjoy! You can get dirty and not mind one bit! That is why I love you." He said grabbing her hand, a single tear strolling down his face.

Emma beamed. "Of course! I wouldn't go with anyone else." She said, hugging hi tightly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:30 pm

"I know you wouldn't but we couldn't go unless I asked you" He smiled returning the hug
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:31 pm

Emma chuckled. "Well I would figure that you would ask me soner or later."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:32 pm

Alana smiled slightly. "Oh, come here!" she grabbed him, and did a motion like she was goingto hug him, but quickly threw him to the ground. "But, I can trickyou easier!" she laughed and jumped on him, "And I am not afraid to wrestle in the mud!"

(AWESOMENESS!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:33 pm

(LOL, Mayanne just sitting there in the middle of these big, romantic RPs! LOL!!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:33 pm

"I'm hungry, You wanna go eat on the beach shore I'll make the sandwich's!"
John hinted, as he got up out of his seat on the bed
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:34 pm

Emmett laughed loudly. "But can you beat me?" He said as he pinned her down in the mud.

Emma nodded, still smiling."You're always hungry, but okay."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:36 pm

"I know but do you notice one peice of fat on this body?" I laughed as I slipped on my loose sneakers
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:38 pm

Emma giggled. "I guess not. Just don't eat to much!"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:39 pm

Alana laughed, "OH YAH!" she threw him into a deep mud puddle and jumpedon him, her knees tightly and stifly on his legs, and her hands pushing his into the mud.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:40 pm

"I know you're acting like my mother" John laughed as he held open the door for Emma
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:46 pm

Emma threw her head back and laughed. "Like I haven't heard that one before!"

Emmett acted like he was struggling to get out. He waited for her to put her gaurd down, then he picked her up and put her in a deeper mud puddle. Emmett grabbed some mudd in his hands and threw it at her, the whole time smiling. he was having the time of his life.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:50 pm

"You know right!" I laughed as I unlocked the door into my house
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:51 pm

Alana spit out mud, she jumped at him and pulled his top half of his body up, and hugged him, her hair and clothes and skin covered totally in mud.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:55 pm

Emmett hugged her back. No matter what they said, he loved her as much as any erson could love someone.

Emma walked over to the beach and spread out a large blanket.

(crap i have to go to bed guys
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:58 pm

(NUUU!)

Alana gently kissed him, "We spent all night together, no sleep at all... We should go to sleep..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:02 am

Maya stood up and paced around the streets.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:41 am

John sat down on the blanket as he unpacked the sandwich's, and looked up at the sunset

((Fall Festivels tommarow right?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next