RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~

Go down 
+6
Blank's Toucan
Hot summer nights
Suburbia
Peachfrost
Jay
Harvey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:36 pm

( Tabetha will get one, she just needs a customer or two to come in before she goes to the flea market.)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:46 pm

Emmett chuckled. "I like that name." But dashed over and caught her before she fell. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:46 pm

((Omg he DOES!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:08 pm

(So charming....*lawls*)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:49 pm

(I said almost, lol, but w/e)

Alana smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, holding onto him, "My hero!" she giggled. She blushed and let go, shaking his hand. "Thanks! Nice to meet you!" she smiled sweetly, but didn't let goof his hand.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:50 pm

"I'm fine, though..." she still didn't let go of his hand.

(Lol, he is charming!!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:59 pm

((lol that's what I planned))

Emmet smiled. "Now about the produce.... I'll take fifty-five apples, sixty-eight lemons, and a lime." He planned on putting them in his rec center snack area, and using the lime to feed to his beagle. Emmett put her back up, but didn't loosen his grip, seeing as Maya wasn't either
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:15 pm

(Lol, Alana, I getthat confused sometimes too XD)

"Wow,umm, well I don't have that much here, but tonight,after the flea market, we can go pick some on my farm. That's where I grow them, and if you help pick them, I'll take off some of the cost! But here's your lime!" She grabbed the lime with her free hand, and still held Emmet's hand with the other.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:36 am

(Oh would someone let go already?lol this is like a romantic sitcom.)

Tabetha piped out the white fluffy frosting onto a few cupcake bases while a little girl in a blue tunic whatched her. "Is this the way you wanted it?" she bent down to the girl's height, holding up the cupcake. "Now for spinkles. How about these?" she held up a bowl of rainbow confettie sprinkles. The girl shook her head quickly. "Okay!You can help me. how about you put the sprinkles on?" she picked the girl up onto a stool facing the counter and set the bowl and the two cupcakes infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:26 am

(((lol! sorry misty.)))

Emmett laughed. He looked at his watch. "Well farmers market ends in 15 minutes. We can go then."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:51 pm

((wait, now I forget where I left emma.))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:53 pm

((Ummm she was helping john set up but it is ending noW XD))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:58 pm

((oops. :sors: riiight. you know, there is still some more time left. we're backing up. and playing from when there was still a couple hours left))

Emma squinted her eyes. She spottede some costumers coming up. "Hey, John. I think someone is coming to your stand."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:04 pm

"I think your right" john said finishing up his stand. "What do you sell here?" A customor asked coming up to him. "Dairy Products" John said "We have some new Desert yogurts if you would like some" He hinted "We'll take Blueberry cheesecake, and Chocolate Moouse" The customers said as they looked up at the sign
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:06 pm

(Okay, since I feel unusually lazy today, (probably cuz i have practice tonight...) Tabetha is just going to stay at the bakery...)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:07 pm

Emma walked over to the cash register. She typed the price into it. Looking over a John, she murmered, "12 dollars and 45 cents."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:09 pm

"Thanks!" John beamed
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:12 pm

Emma grinned and nodded, turning back to the fridge and grabbing th dessert yogurt.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:14 pm

John gentely grabbed the yogurt and handed it to the customers.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:18 pm

Emma's hands shook as he grabbed to yogurt. She waved to the costurmers as they left, and looked at her watch. "Well, we have another... oh say... 3 hours...."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:21 pm

"After this will you go to lunch with me at the Deli place down the road?" John asked in a sweet voice
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:47 pm

Alana bit her bottom lip and gazed at him once again. "A-awesome!" her face turned red with embarrasment as she realized she was still holding his hand. She quickly pulled it away and her whole face turned bright red. "S-sorry..." she looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:00 pm

Emmet chuckled. "Aw it's okay. Hey, it's time for lunch. Wanna go to the resturant over there? I bet you're hungry."

Emma's face gleamed. "Sure!" She exclaimed. Then blushed and looked at the ground after realizing how loud her voice was.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:16 pm

(Could someone pwees come to the bakery?^^:)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:19 pm

"Or we could go to the bakery. I heard it's delicious." Emmet suggested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next