RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~

Go down 
+6
Blank's Toucan
Hot summer nights
Suburbia
Peachfrost
Jay
Harvey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:50 pm

(hehe, mysterious!^_^)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:23 pm

(Lol, whaaaat...? :D)

Alana felt hurt. Who cares?! Let them stare! She thought angrily and stomped back to my farm. She ran inside and jumped onto her bed, bawling.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:31 pm

(Jeez don't kill youself! Lolz)

Emmet opened the door to his apartment. Expecting Pretzel to come bounding at him, he waited at the door. When the dog didn't come, Emmet decided to taste the air for his scent with his vulture senses. It lead back to Alana's farm. Rolling his eyes, he muttered to himself as he walked back over to the farm entrance, "Dog must've found her puppy.[b]"
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:34 pm

(I'm not gonna... Yet... LOL JK!)

Lady was inside the house, licking Alana's tear stained face. "Shoo!" she pushed Ladyoff her bed.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:35 pm

(NVM)

Tabetha prepared her ingredients for the next morning, washed her face and teeth, and put on an old t-shirt and flanel pants for bed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:36 pm

(I was talking to Harvey, LOL...)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:39 pm

((LOLZ))

Emmet tasted the air again. He couldn't find Pretzel's scent. Looking around, he saw his dog scratching at the door. "Pretzel! Come here! Don't do that!" he called a little to loudly. When the dog didn't stop, Emmet sighed and started to walk over to him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:41 pm

Alana frowned as she heard Emmett's call to his dog. "GO AWAY, EMMETT!!!" she screamed through her locked door. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" sh mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:42 pm

(I kno, and I was talking to you when you said "lol, Whaaaat?" ^^")
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:45 pm

Emmett cocked his head. "Well she changes moods easily." He muttered under his breath. Pretzel barked and bounded over to him. Emmett sighed and picked up his dog. Slowly, he started to walk back to his apartment.

((I was gonna do something cool, but then I realized that it was magic....))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:46 pm

Alana sobbed into her pillow, trying to keep Lady awa from her face.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:47 pm

((Hmm.... I dont know what to doo))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:29 am

(Me neither... Lets brainstorm options!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:31 am

(Well he could come back to her and ask what was wrong
He could (but this involves magic) pop into her room and say, "I knew I should have not made that enchanment!"
OR he could just say , "I don't care about you, go die.")
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:35 am

(OK, I don't like the last one... U meany! LOL JK, but she would totally spazz on him and prolly kill him if he said go die, than kill herself... But anyways the 2nd one is agaionst my religion, so I guess it's the 1st...)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:36 am

(Erm, the last ones a bit rude, don't you think lol?

I need someone to rp with meeeee....*headdesk*)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:40 am

(Yah, very rude, and I am RPing with you, but i can't do magic or StarClan so you prolly hate me, right?)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:43 am

(Um, no. There is no "Magic" or "Starclan" in this rp! ^^:*huggles* I would never hate another member!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:45 am

(LOL! And I meant to put I can RP with you, I have barely used Mayanne! *huggles back*)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:51 am

(( LOLZ!!! I know.))

Emmet sat down on his couch. He didn't want to leave her crying. Looking out the window, he sighed when he saw rain pouring down. He stood up and started to pace around the room. Muttering to himself, he listed some of his options."I could go over there and say sorry, but she might not accept my apoligy. I could make her a gif-" he broke as he realized what he was going to do. Dashing outside, he ran over to her farm. The rain had decided to stop, and he imediatly went to work. Emmett had grabbed a bunch of roses on his way out and he set them up in her front yard. About 30 minutes later, he stood back and admired his work. Emmet had layed the rose petals to say, "Alana, I'm sorry. ♥ Emmett." He grabbed a rock in his palm, and threw it at her house. Darting behind her barn, he waited for her to come out.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:52 am

(( I was just kidding about that! Jeez! i wasn't really gonna use it. It's just a joke!))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:54 am

(I know,LOL, I was joking tooo...)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:56 am

(Relpy o Emmet?)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:58 am

Alana stormed out of her house, screaming, "WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH YOU DUMB KI-" she was cut off as she saw the message in flower petals. "Wh-wh-what?" she fell to the muddy ground, in shock, getting pink tank top and overalls dirty, but she didn't care.(she's a tomboy, LOL) "Who? What? W-why?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:05 pm

Emmet came out from his hiding spot. "Well seeing as you seem to be mad at me, I thought I should apoligize for whatever I did." He said with his husky voice. He was sure it was going to crack soon, but then Emmet remembered why it wouldn't
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next