RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~

Go down 
+6
Blank's Toucan
Hot summer nights
Suburbia
Peachfrost
Jay
Harvey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:57 am

Alana's head fell to his chest and his arms to his legs as she slept. Lady followed them close behind.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:33 am

Tabetha put her arm above her face, sheilding it from the setting sun. She went out the back door of the bakery and to the large pen where her sheep grazed. Shearsly's wool was flowing orver her face. "Er..time to shear again?" She joked, and pet her. "I geuss I sorta forgot to the last few nights..with the whole flea market and everything...heh." She clipped the wool back from Shearsly's eyes, and turned to grab the clippers. Babet, the black sheep, let out a tired call. "Your next, okay?" Tabetha said, as she began to snip the wooly fur off Babet's sister.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:37 pm

Emmett rode swiftly into Alana's farm. Dismounting carefully, he picked up Alana and walked into her house. Lying her down on her bed, Emmett left a note on her bedside table:
"Alana,
When you wish to speak to me, just say my name, and I will be there.
With Love,
Emmett."
Emmett slowly walked out the door, making sure everything was in place. Once the door was closed, he ran over to his rec center.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:57 pm

Alana slowly woke up at the slamof a door and looked around. She was alone, and she soon noticed the note.
"Alana,
When you wish to speak to me, just say my name, and I will be there.
With Love,
Emmett."

She read aloud. "Awww!" she screeched. "He said LOVE!!" She ran out the door and ran after him. "EMMETT!! EMMETT!!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:57 pm

(BRB)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:06 pm

(kk)

Emmett was in front of her in a matter of seconds. "You called?" He said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:10 pm

(Back!)

Alana stepped back in surprise. Shee looked around, "Where did you come from?!" she asked. Then she LOVE, Emmett?" she giggled and grabbed his hands, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:48 pm

Emmett knew if he could, he would be blushing. "Did I offened you? Should I have written something else?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:51 pm

"No, no, no!" she giggled. "I liked it!" she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:06 pm

Emmet beamed and put his hands on her waist. "Well good." And without thinking, he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:37 pm

Alana bit her lip. Yay! she though and kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:48 pm

Emmett was glad that they were alone and enjoyed every minute of it. All to soon (or so he thought) he pulled back. "I......I'm sorry...." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:10 am

Alana steppedback,a little offended, "What? Am I that bad at this?" she asked, hurt. She didn't want things toturn outbad... Like with her old best friend,the boy liked her for her looks only and broke her heart...
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:22 pm

I'm SO sorry to say I won't be on until Sunday afternoon because I am going on a houseboat trip with my family, so don't get mad that I'm not on!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:31 pm

(*eyes watering...* AWWWWW! this is like a dream come true......Emmet is the PERFECT boy! lol ^^")

Tabetha gathered the remains of the wool and packaged it. she walked to the front of the bakery, and set it in the shipping bin. But when she looked up, she found herself give a tiny giggle at what she saw. "How cute." she murmered, and walked into the building, giving the couple space. After the door closed, she burst out in excited giggles.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:57 pm

(LOL!! BTW, I am probably not going today, its really windy on the lake.)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:46 pm

((LOL okay!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:27 pm

(Reply to Alana??)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:08 am

"No I just... well I just thought that you know... you really dind't expect it and you didn't want me to kiss you and...." Emmett broke off, looking away. He didn't want her to see the embarressed look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:32 am

She smiled, "If I didn't want you to kiss me, would I do this?" Alana whiped him around and grabbed the sides of his face, romanically kissing him. Her hands soon slipped to around his neck and messing up his hair while she made out with hi.

Last edited by MistyRain on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:43 am

(Okay, this is as far as it goes people! Just a warning ^^")
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:03 am

(Woah, woah woah, we weren't going to go to 'it', you should know that.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:16 am

(I absolutly do know that. I was just making sure you were'nt going to go into detail with the whole Making out thing. ^^")
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:25 pm

(Yah, it's just that I like to make sure that my posts are over 1 line, kind of an obbsessive habit, lol.)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:31 pm

((O.o whoa! Oh god no! ))

Emmet's lips curved up into a smile as he kissed her. After what seemed like forever, he pulled away again. "If this continues, people will start staring." He hugged her. "I'll see you later." And with that, he dissapeared back to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next