RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:27 pm

Thrashrock smiled. "Nice strategy. To the river, then.." She started to trot in that direction.
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Seacloud followed quickly, smiling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:15 pm

Thrashrock padded quickly through the snow close to the river, and turned to wait for Seacloud.
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Seacloud stopped in front of Thrashrock. She looked down at the white snow, which covered her paws but went no higher. She then looked around the area they stood in, ears forward and nose outstretched.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:25 pm

Thrashrock stomped on a couple of snow dips until one broke through to the icy waters that ran under it. She hissed as the cold seemed to shoot up her leg. "Gah... found the river!" The leader retorted sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:30 pm

Seacloud walked carefully over the ice over to her leader. "Good thing you didn't leave it longer, you could have lost the paw." She said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Thrashrock smiled slightly. "The water's too cold for anything but Summer this time of year." She scoffed, and shook it violently.
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Seacloud nodded. She looked at the paw. "If you try walking around on it, it'll probably get the flow of blood back." She commented.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 pm

Thrashrock nodded. "Right." She shuffled around in the snow until she knew that the river was a good way in front of her, and she scented again.
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:49 pm

Seacloud followed. When she walked she lifted her paws high so they went above the snow. Occasionally she shook them as she walked. She lifted her nose and scented.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Thrashrock licked her lips hungrily. "Okay, there's a slight trace of shrew over the snow- back torwards that tree over there." She tilted her head in the direction of a large oak.
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:53 pm

Seacloud nodded. She had caught the scent as well. She slowly headed in that direction, but was scenting for other prey that might be near.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 pm

Thrashrock stalked quickly sideways to the oak tree, and then pointed to a small rustling lump with her tail.
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:00 pm

Seacloud looked at the lump and nodded. She would let Thrashrock catch this one, while she still looked out for more.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:09 pm

Thrashrock coiled up, and dove facefirst into to the pile. The snow crunched slightly, and fell back when she pulled her muzzle back out of the snow. "Got it." She answered through her shrew-muffled voice.
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Seacloud smiled slightly and nodded. She caught the scent of a vole and turned her head in that direction. She headed for the scent, crouched low to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:21 pm

Thrashrock packed down some snow until it was hard, and then dropped teh prey onto it. She watched Seacloud out of the corner of her eye, but then stopped and went to look for more.
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Seacloud stopped about a mouse-tail away from the vole, then pounced. She landed squarely on the vole and killed it swiftly. She buried the vole in the snow and looked around for Thrashrock.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:07 pm

Thrashrock padded up quietly, carrying her shrew. "Should we hunt for the rest of the Clan, or should we just come back later?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:38 pm

"I think this is the best we'll get for the time being." Seacloud replied and picked up her vole.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:50 pm

Name: Starstream
Position: gifted cat
Description: a silver tabby she cat green eyes
History: her parents died after she was born in a house-fire. She then left the twolegs to be with the clan
Username: Varjak_Paw
Other: am I missing anything?
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:20 pm

Name:calicopaw
Position:kit (will get a new title at 1)
History: none
Username: Breyercrazy52
Other:Calicopaw is sweet but cant stay still she is always on the move.
Description: [img]HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 14o6dsz[/img]
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:23 pm

[Your both added and can RP]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:36 pm

)YAY more members! :3(

Thrashrock nodded, and started to head back to camp with her catch. "So- anything new today?" She asked. "Since before our little hunt, I mean." The leader smiled half-sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Seacloud shook her head. She had been a little worried lately, since StarClan hadn't reached her. She didn't tell her leader that, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.   HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HiddenClan; Prophecies, secrets, and betrayal.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next