RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.

Go down 
+4
❝ lauren ❞
Blank's Toucan
Becca!
A Christmas Star
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. Empty
PostSubject: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:25 pm

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤ History Of The Light And The Darkness ¤*´¨)¸.·*¨)

Long ago, a sacred box was opened, a box that was never suppose to be found. For when this box was opened, every single drop of magic that had been taken away from the world for their own good was released into the little town of Nykelai. Now when the children of the village turn 12, they started to discover that they have fantastic powers that could be extremely deadly if misused. The oldest of the children with powers, Layla, who had discovered her power of being able to control elements quite a while ago, created a group called ‘The Light’ in which she and a few others would teach them how to use their powers wisely so that it would not cause mayhem.
This plan worked very well and they learnt to use their powers to help others with their problems. Well, it worked until some children decided that they didn’t want to be told what to do. They wanted to use their powers freely and discover their full potential, so they created their own group called ‘The Darkness’. But after a while, someone took the position as their leader and taught them. But as she discovered all of her groups powers, terrible thoughts came to their leader, “Imagine the power that we could have if we got the rest of them to join us! We could achieve world domination!” she told them. Excited, they started trying to invade The Outcasts and do anything to help them achieve their goal.
Now 'The Light’ needs a to find a way to stop them and 'The Darkness’ needs to find a snew strategie. Who will win? That’s all up to us

Rules-
1. Follow all rping rules
2. Absolutely no copying other user's forms, unless permitted to do so.
3. Wait for me to approve you before you start role-playing.
4. Relationships are permitted, but please not TOO physical, kisses and hugs are allowed. Keep it PG 13.
5. Be nice to all members.
6. You can be any age between 14 and 19.
7. At the end of your form, please type "Notations for Rotations' in black letters.
8. This is semi-elite, so PLEASE try to use proper grammar and spelling. I will warn you about it; and your form CAN be rejected if you don’t use proper punctuation/grammar.
9. No god-modeling or power-playing.
10. Please don't make your character die without my permission.

FORM-
Name (First and Last):
Light or Dark:
Personality:
Description (Pictures are allowed):
Married/BF/GF/Crush:
Power:
Other:

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤ Light ¤*´¨)¸.·*¨)

Leader:
Layla Dricknel (Controls Elements)

Senior Members (16-19 years old):
Angela Guiania (Flight and healing)

Members (12-15:)
Runa Aradiol (Controls Nature)
Dark Figgmi (Levitation)

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤ Darkness ¤*´¨)¸.·*¨)

Leader:
Lilliana Aradily (Controls Weather)

Senior Members (16-19 years old):
Melody Waily (Magic)

Members (12-15:)
Ember Walker (Fire)
Danielle Scott (Can talk to animals)

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤ Undecided ¤*´¨)¸.·*¨)

Annabelle Zanen (Shape-shifting)
Archer Zanen (Makes objects appear)

¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Last edited by A Twilight Christmas on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:49 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:43 pm

((Wow, This looks soooo Fun!!!))
Name: Runa Aradiol
Personality: Will Unfold
Description (Pictures are allowed): The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. 2rpy4jl
Married/BF/GF/Crush: Not yet
Pregnant: No!
Other: Notations for Rotations, Part of Lightness

Name: Lilliana Aradily
Personality: Will unfold
Description (Pictures are allowed): The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. 2aj7rdd
Married/BF/GF/Crush: Not Yet
Pregnant: No
Other: Notations for Rotations, Leader of Darkness
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:49 pm

OOC;// Accepted =D The first pic kind of looks like Emma Watson...
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:51 pm

OOC;// But what are their powers?
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:13 pm

((Hehe, It is Emma Watson! The second one is Emily Osment! Um... Let me add that to the form. How many do they get?))
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:17 pm

OOC;// 1 or 2. Unless it's something like weather where they can control more than one thing. That counts as 2.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:18 pm

((Okay! Runa can control anything in Nature. I guess that would count as two.
Lillyana can control Weather, all weather to be exact. She is as powerful as Kari is on Team Wonder.))
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:26 pm

OOC;// Added.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:30 pm

((Thanks! RP? I really want to use Runa.))
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:34 pm

OOC;// Kay. I'll use Layla. You start please.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:15 pm

Runa walked on a path in the woods. She stopped at a poor dying flower and magically healed it. She smiled and the flower opened to reavel a beautiful green center. Runa walked silently on the path looking around at all the wonderful nature. She loved the woods so much. Runa found a tree and she climbed up in it swinging her legs over a branch. She smiled and made the tree give her a small apple. Runa took a juicy bite out of it and smiled.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:24 pm

"You have powers?" Layla said coming up behind her, lifting herself with a vine, "For how long? How old are you? When did you find out?" She asked, not giving her enough time to answer.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:26 pm

"Whoa!" Runa said falling back alittle on the branch, but catching herself with a vine, "I am Runa, I am 14, I have the power of Nature."
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:37 pm

She smiled, "I'm Layla, I'm 19 and I have the power of elements," She explained, "Me and a few others have a camp a few miles back. We all have powers, will you come? They can explain the rest."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:40 pm

"Um..." Runa said thinking about it... "I-I don't know..." Runa said hesitantly, she hadn't know that there were others.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:56 pm

"Think about it," She suggested, picking herself up in the air with a strong gust of wind.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:00 pm

Runa's brow furrowed. She sighed and picked herself up gently with some soft vines. Runa's feet touched the ground and she said, "Show me the camp, Then I shall decide."
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:07 pm

"Okay," She said, pointing the way, "Do you want to walk or go my way?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:14 pm

"You're way?" Runa asked, "Oh by wind? No thanks, I can go my way." Runa smiled and was lifted up in a throne of vines. She smiled and the vines swirled an propelled her forward.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:19 pm

"So can I," she smiled, creating a swirl of vines around herself. She laughed and prpelled herself forward.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:09 pm

NOTATIONS FOR ROTATIONS

Name:Neko Sensei
Personality: Brave, Loyal, Curious
Description (Pictures are allowed):
Beware- LARGE IMAGE
Spoiler:
Married/BF/GF/Crush: N/A- but intrested
Other: Has the ability to hide his cursed tail and ears, and his eyes change color at changes in emotions.

Last edited by I-Jolteon on Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:57 pm

Name: Fiona
Personality: kind, sweet, controls powers,has a small serious side.
Description (Pictures are allowed): Fiona has light brown-long hair with yellow streaks. Her body is slim. Her eyes a sparkly and brown. She is tallish and muscular. She looks soft and strong. Fiona's smile is nice,smoothing, and cute.
Married/BF/GF/Crush: not yet...
Other: group light, can fly and can control winds.

Name: Garnett
Personality: kind,funny,sweet
Description (Pictures are allowed): Fionas twin sister. Looks like her!
Married/BF/GF/Crush:no
Other: Group darkness, Can tell future and levetation.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:12 pm

Name: Dark Figgmi
Personality: Smart, Swift, Quick Learner
Description (Pictures are allowed): A Slender, Tall Girl With Long Wavy Pitch Black Hair And Blue Eyes
Married/BF/GF/Crush: None
Other: Part Of Lightness & Can Leviate

NOTATIONS FOR ROTATIONS
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:24 pm

OOC;// i-jolteon, you need a last name. Snowy and Vixen, you forgot something... (HINT: re-read the rules)

Last edited by Christmas Twilight on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:24 pm

(( I put it.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.   The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Light VS The Darkness (Litterate) Book 1: The betrayal.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next