RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~

Go down 
+2
Becca!
~ Tealeaf ~
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:56 am

Welcome To Secrets of my life. A Magic Rp.

Welcome to Karlok the World of Magic. This Rp contains Wizards, Witches, Shapeshifters, Creatures, and everything you can think of that is magical. The land of Korlok is a peaceful place. Wizards live in harmony helping each other with charms and spell work. But on the other side of the lands lives and dark place called the Shadowlands. The Shadowlands are full of Necromancer (dark wizards) trying to take over Korlok.

~ Rules ~

1. No godmodling
2. Be nice
3. Be magical
4. No bad words
5. Follow all the rules

~ Form ~

Name;
Gender;
Description;
Rank;(dont have to do this for animal)
Personality;
Side; (Korlok or Shadowlands)
Other;
Spellbook (plz. make a spell book on a post you can update it when I give/you find charms or spells but only if your char. is a wizard)

~ Things you Can be ~

Wizards and Witches ~ A regular human with powers. There must be a source of the person’s power. It could be an amulet, Wand, staff, or anything else you can think of. All wizards live a large tower. Filled with books filled with charms and spells, potions, secrets, and everything magical.

Necromancer ~ an evil wizard. They all live in the Shadowlands. The Shadowlands are a forest of evil magic. Same rules as wizards wiht magic and all.

Human ~ Regular human. Usually runs a business around the tower in korlok. Usally runs a bussiness around the townsqare in the Shadowlands.

Faerie ~ A being that usually has wings and small powers such as becoming invisible, or moving water, but their powers only last for about ten minutes then they have to wait another three to use them again. Same height as a human.

Pixie-~ Much the same as a faerie, but are smaller. About as tall as a glass of water and they have a quick temper

Elf ~ Woodland creatures that are slightly taller than humans and are known for their healing arts

Nymph ~ A human being with powers (Please, if you choose to be a nymph do not over power others)

Dragons ~ can be any color with odd markings

Unicorns ~ can be any color with odd markings with a horn.

Pegasus ~ can be any color with odd markings with wings.

Gryphon ~ a lion with wings and head of an eagle.

Tigrena ~ tiger with wings

Shape Shifter ~ Human that can morph into one magical animal

Phoenix ~ the legendary fire bird. Does not literally flame, but looks firey. Has fire powers

Centaur ~ Half man/woman half horse. These creatures are very strong and respected. You don't want to get on the bad side of one of them!

Tree spirits ~ also called dryads. Tree spirits can control there tree and things on it. They can look like the tree, as in a magnolia tree spirit can have pink flowers on it.

Anicorn ~ a cross between a pegusus and a unicorn. Can have any type of wings. From butterfly to bird. Same as unicorn and Pegasus

Nyads ~ Water spirits that some also call nyphs. Can turn to water. They also play music a lot.

Merpeople ~ They can be men or woman. Sometimes parts on the body of mergirls change depending on their mood. Like purple=love. They can also turn to humans at will.

Sprite ~ smallest fairy being. Would fit into a human's closed fist.

Viroxian ~ Evil alien descended from dragons. Tail has poison. Emits an unearthly shriek that stuns smaller beings. Very fierce, strong, and fast.

Draigon ~A dragon, except black, skinny, evil, and uses Shadow magic. Very strong and Evil.

Vampire/Vampira~ A human-like creature, with low body temperatures. I'm pretty sure everyone knows what a vampire is No graphic violence. You know what I mean.

Werewolf ~ A human that can morph to a wolf Because of the moon. No other powers.

~ Charms and Spells ~

Charms ~ are an item that gives the finder a special spell
Spells ~ are just weird words
Spellbook ~ A book that keeps all wizards spells/charms in

~ Land of Korlok ~

Head Wizard ~ Calder Coventree ~ Tea ~ Calder has White, short, hair, with a long beard. He has blue eyes and always wears blue robes. He has a rare wand and is very good at spells and charms. He is smart and witty and very wise. He has all spells and charms.

Wizards ~ NONE

Wizards in Training ~ NONE

Townsfolk ~ NONE

Shapeshifters ~ NONE

Creatures ~

Sabrina Marie Aradilia ~ Elf (healer) ~ Runa ~ Tall and skinny for her age. Sabrina has a very regal apperance and has almond eyes. She has jet black hair that is long, but she usually keeps it in a tight tiny bun. When or if she lets it down it goes down to her sholder and has oftend been compared to water. It just flows and is very soft. Her face is very pale, almost white, and she has light pink lips. She has an anguar chin. She has an extrordinal long neck and small sholders. Sabrina's long legs make her appear to float everytime she walks. She has very fluid-like motions. Sabrina is very quiet and secretive. She will not talk to you at all and is invisable because she can be so silent. Sabrina can slip through almost anything without being detected. She is happy around friends and can be carefree, but she is also very protective of herself and her close friends. She will not sit with her back exposed and will always be alert and ready to attack someone if the time comes.

Archer Valdori ~ Jet ~ Shapeshifter- into a fire gryphon. Similar to a phoenix but a gryphon. Can not use the fire power against anybody, they just flame up when angered. ~ Archer is a tall, bold looking boy with messy goldish-brown hair. He has dark amber eyes, which look either gold or brown depending on how you are looking at him. [Clothing?] He usually [and sometimes only] wears clothes that are on the darker side of the color circle, i.e., black, dark red, dark blue, dark orange, purple.Archer is the fearless, gallant type of person and has been like that since he was little. Despite his valiance he is very stubborn and will not exactly try something new unless it was his idea. Archer is a very fun person to be around, and uses sarcasm a lot.He is 13.

Hearolina (Hear-oh-lin-a) ~ Flower ~ She is a pure white unicorn. She has a glittering blue horn and her tail is covered in blue spots. She has pitch black hooves and hazel eyes. Under her neck, is a cresent moon that is a salty sea color. It glows sometimes, when danger is close. She is kind, sweet, careful, always aware of things. She can be shy and quiet near new creatures or humans.

Tera ~ Flower ~ Tigrena ~ She looks like a normal tiger(Black stripes, orange pelt, ect.), but with white glittering wings. She has unusal She can be stubborn-somtimes, can be kind, has a good sense of humor.

~ Shadowlands ~

Head Necromancers ~ NONE

Necromancers ~ NONE

Necromancers in Training ~ NONE

Shapeshifters ~ NONE

Creatures ~

Annabelle ~ Branch ~ Nymph ~ Annabelle is a tall, Skinny Girl With Bright Green Eyes And Brown Hair.. Red Tee And Jeans Funny, Clever, Smart, Trouble Maker Sometimes, Angered Easily.

Last edited by Tealeaf on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:18 am

Name -
Sabrina Marie Aradilia

Gender -
Female

Description -
Tall and skinny for her age. She has a very regal apperance and has almond eyes. She has jet black hair that is long, but she usually keeps it in a tight tiny bun. When or if she lets it down it goes down to her sholder and has oftend been compared to water. It just flows and is very soft. Her face is very pale, almost white, and she has light pink lips. She has an anguar chin. She has an extrordinal long neck and small sholders. Sabrina's long legs make her appear to float everytime she walks. She has very fluid-like motions.

Rank -
Elf

Personality -
Sabrina is very quiet and secretive. She will not talk to you at all and is invisable because she can be so silent. Sabrina can slip through almost anything without being detected. She is happy around friends and can be carefree, but she is also very protective of herself and her close friends. She will not sit with her back exposed and will always be alert and ready to attack someone if the time comes.

Side -
Korlok

Other -
Nope!
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 am

(approved yaz rp runas)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:14 am

(Sure! Who do you have? :shock:)
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:15 am

(head wizard calder coventree)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:21 am

(Good grief, How many Calder Coventrees can a person have? Oh well, I'm the one to judge.)

Sabrina Smiled and walked through the woods.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:25 am

(ALOT XD)

Calder looked through the forest, collecting herbs ,and things for potions. (sp?)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:32 am

Sabrina Plucked a few herbs and saw Calder, "Hello Calder."
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:36 am

"Hello Sabrina. How are you doing this wonderful morning?" Calder was surprized at Sabrina usally she didn't talk.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:38 am

Sabrina smiled, "Wonderful and you, Calder?"
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:40 am

"Great. So what are you doing in this neck of the woods? I thought the elves lived in the lands of meadows." Clader said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:46 am

"I am gathering herbs for my personal supply," Sabrina said.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:52 am

(lol me tooooooooooo)

"Ahh yes. This is a great place for herbs, But where are they? I cant seem to find any peppermint puff, I hope no people have Greenface."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:02 pm

Sabrina smiled and bent over, moving some leaves back, she revealled an entire patch of peppermint puff, "Here, the forest told me where they like to live."
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:05 pm

"Amazing. I envy elves, because they are so in touch with natuer." (sp. xd peppermint puffs.....xd)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:07 pm

(Nature)

Sabrina smiled, "If I may boast about myself, I am actually one of the highest healers in our communty."
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:11 pm

(thx.)

"yes as I figured. You have a healers face." Calder knew random things like that, because he had read through the whole libairy in the tower. Witch was a huge accomlishment.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:15 pm

(Which, Library)

"Thank you," Sabrina said humbly.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:19 pm

(in the tower where all the wizards live)
"your welcome." Calder then heard a noise. "who's there?" Calder raised his wand, ready for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:21 pm

(No, xD I was correcting your spelling.)

Sabrina's pointed ears flinched and she turned toward the noise, "Come out, Now." She said in a very strong, athorative (sp?) voice.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:28 pm

(lol sorry hehe and i dont know how to spell hehe)

Calder said "sheldiof," (spell) and it put up a unbrekable sheild aroound them.

Naiany came out. Hissing loudly she was a shaodw wizard ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:30 pm

Sabrina hissed and shot a vine out and wrapped it around the shadow wizard, taking out her black and white Elvish blade she stood ready to fight. She looked at Calder and said, "I do not need your shield, but thank you anyway." She broke the shield with a strong Elven blow and attacked the Shadow wizard.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:38 pm

"I understand, I thought it was someone else." Calder joined in sending a giant metal snake at the wizard. Soon the snake was around the figuer. "Calder then said "why are you here."

Naiany hissed and then said "None of your business." In a harsh vioce.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:39 pm

Sabrina stepped up and put her sword under Naiany's neck, "Tell us..."
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:44 pm

"thruthio" clader said. A spell that makes someone tell the truth.

Naiany then said " to find some.... dark lilacs" she hissed disgusted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~   ~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ [Secrets] of~my {L I F E}~ A Magic Rp ~
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next