RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Secrets revealed• ~~ Book 1 ~~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

•Secrets revealed• ~~ Book 1 ~~ Empty
PostSubject: •Secrets revealed• ~~ Book 1 ~~   •Secrets revealed• ~~ Book 1 ~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:30 pm

-Preface-

My name is Lauren. JUST Lauren I have no last name. I do have parents, but they're dead. You might know me from RPC, as Vixen. Duh. Why would I be posting this? Well, I guess I need to tell you why the heck i'm posting this anyway. Well, I have a secret...A special secret, and only Winter, Runa, Branch, Jake-and yea..... Alwein, know it. That's the problem, you see, Only me and Runa are missing parents. They died, Alwein did something...... That's why we are mostly trying to kill him. Branch too, her parents were kidnapped awhile ago. Anyway, we have, uh, speacial abilities. I'll tell you has we go on with the story.... WAIT. One more thing, we live in a abandoned hotel, me, Runa, and Branch. The others sneak out here. NOW, here we go!

-Chapter 1-

Lauren yawned. Branch and Runa were sleeping on the ther beds. She looked around. The abandoned hotel was once owned by her parents, that, you should know, died. Runa shifted and slowly woke up. Lauren got out of bed and tiptoed outside. She got about halfway to the lobby before sighing and turning around. "Branch, Runa, come out!" She called. BRanch and Runa appared, smiling. "Any sign of my parents?" Branch asked. Lauren shook her head. "I didn't get anywhere!" She muttered. Branch had'nt gaven up hope yet. Runa was glancing around uneasily. Probley a dream.. thought Lauren, and she quickly shooed the thought away. Life was pretty boring know and days, after all the commotion with Alwein and their parents, but, last night, a call came from Alwein, saying something about meeting him in the lobby.. Lauren slowly walked down the empty hall with the two behind her. She silently shifted into a mouse, and scurried down the hall, toward the lobby. She arrived with Runa and Branch behind her. The plan was, the two would shapeshift, and Lauren would meet Alwein. When she tackles him, Runa and Branch will unshift and help. Branch was pretty excited, she belived her parents were here. Lauren unshifted behind a wall and approached Alwein. "What do you want now" She hissed under her breath. Alwein picked at his nails. He suddenly looked up, and all Lauren could remember was blacking out.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: •Secrets revealed• ~~ Book 1 ~~   •Secrets revealed• ~~ Book 1 ~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:34 pm

Wow...

I like it!

xDD

One thing, I think you should expand in some parts, it was a bit hard to picture at points, BUT VERY GOOD!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Secrets revealed• ~~ Book 1 ~~   •Secrets revealed• ~~ Book 1 ~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:36 pm

Kay. I will on the next chapter. Kay?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Secrets revealed• ~~ Book 1 ~~   •Secrets revealed• ~~ Book 1 ~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:02 pm

HOLY SNAPPLE. xDD MY parents are kidnapped? DUN DUN DUN!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Secrets revealed• ~~ Book 1 ~~   •Secrets revealed• ~~ Book 1 ~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Secrets revealed• ~~ Book 1 ~~
Page 1 of 1