RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

•Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:02 pm

(Yea, but it's not much of a pack yet, more like Ryouku's new home but she'll start asking the others if they want to join the two. If you want, Minx can be second in command.)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:45 pm

( sweet thanks! )

Minx noticed the scent of two wolves, mixed with the scent of Ryouku's. Curious, and totally forgetting her hunger, she followed it. Minx padded up and noticing two wolves she leaped up and over the shrub she was behind, hackles raised she barked, "Who are you?" Then noticing that the wolves didn't seem to be attacking, she calmed down and untensed a little. Glancing at Ryouku to see if she trusted them, evidently she did. Then looking at the wolf in front of her she said, "Sorry, I just haven't had a good past with strangers..."
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Minx noticed the scent of two wolves, mixed with the scent of Ryouku's. Curious, and totally forgetting her hunger, she followed it. Minx padded up and noticing two wolves she leaped up and over the shrub she was behind, hackles raised she barked, "Who are you?" Then noticing that the wolves didn't seem to be attacking, she calmed down and untensed a little. Glancing at Ryouku to see if she trusted them, evidently she did. Then looking at the wolf in front of her she said, "Sorry, I just haven't had a good past with strangers..."

Last edited by Merryier6 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Myra shied away when the other wolf approached, ears flattening and she crouched, belly barely brushing the ground, her jaws parting into a snarl as she bristled. "Who are you?" she snarled, tail curving which her fangs glinted coldly.

( As I said in Pond Dust merry, please do not post posts twice. Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:08 am

Minx looked at the she-wolf and decided to tell her, "Minx, what's yours?" Minx made her voice hard as steel, trying not to give anything away. The she-wolf didn't trust her either, smart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2