RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
Fang
Splashie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Hawkpaw froze and stared at her. He was surprised and even though on the outside he was frozen on the inside he was jumping with joy and excitement. He just couldn't break through the surprise to show that and he wasn't sure he wanted her to see him act like a kit the was just made into an apprentice. He shook his head and slowly smiled. He stood up and padded over to her so that their noses were only an inch away. Then he purred and replied, " I love you to." He licked her head gently and rubbed up against her. He was still jumping on the inside but controlled himself to not go wild because he would blow his cover.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:15 pm

she felt her heart race as she watched his face expectantly, waiting for a reply. he just kept staring at her with those amazing dark green eyes of his, unmoving, just staring at her. she blinked, slowly, yet she found him still staring at her, and it unsettled her slightly. she felt go free, so wild with joy that she had finally said what she had wanted to say for a long time. nothing could really bring her down now -- she felt so joyous and happy, and she heart silently sang outloud. she kept smiling even as Hawkpaw didn't react -- she was too happy tight then to care. her heart soared higher as he moved forward, stopping, only a small distance between their noses. she felt a hot feeling flood her pelt, a longing, as she felt her eyes widen slightly at his reply. i love you too. i love you too . . . I love you, too! his words simply spun dizzyingly around in her head, and she felt her legs start to go weak, yet she forced herself not to collapse and start hysterically crying tears of rejoice. instead, she gave a smile and wrapped her tail around his, pressing deeply into him as he rubbed against her. she swayed slightly as she left his tongue rasp over her head, and she gave an almost silent sigh and leaned onto Hawkpaw slightly, her mind flickering; an odd thought passed through her mind. she suddenly spoke, her dazed whisper sounding thick. "you'll come back, right?"

Slashpaw winced as he was dragged mercilessly through the woods, and he began to struggle, rasping out a hoarse whine. "please . . . I beg you, let me go!" he cried, for not the first time in his life feeling more scared than he had ever thought he could be scared. no, he was terrified. shock began to sink in as he began to realize what might happen to him. Silver kept dragging him, ignoring him. he gave a panicked growl as he tried to get up, but he flipped back uselessly, unable to stand with the irritated she-cat dragging him along. he knew in the morning his face would hurt from the femme's warning blow. gasping, he tried again. "he'll kill me . . . please, let me go!" Silver had slowed her pace just a fraction, a single eat flicked back. feet behind his ruffled and being dragged form, he could hear Night walking, yet he could feel the cold, slotted eyes. he gave another soft cry; he could just feel the camp inching closer and closer. " . . . just this once . . . let me go, please . . ."
he suddenly stopped moving all together. his eyes, which he had squeezed shut, flickered open a fraction, and his heart raced. fear entered his dark yellow eyes. he felt a small tremor pass through him as Silver paused, hovering over him, one of her paws on his chest, pressure on a pressure point on his chest, firmly keeping him there. he shut his eyes. but what she said next made his eyes flew open wide with surprise; his slit pupils shrank, becoming almost as thin as Night's had minutes before.
"answer something for me, then." her ivory claws kissed his skin, and he held back a shiver.
"what?" he whispered hoarsely, scared of the demand.
"would you spy for us owlclanners?"

( DUN-DUN-DUUNNNNN! )
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Hawkpaw smiled, "I'm your ears and eyes. I will come back almost everyday to report to you." He felt her lean on him and looked at the sky. It was darking and he sighed. "I have to go. I'm sorry to leave you but if I don't they might hurt me more." He looked at her and purred, "I'll be back at moonhigh tonight. Meet me here again?" He pricked his ear and licked her head again then backed away waiting for her to reply then ran off and slided silently through the forest to Slashpaw and the others. "Let him go." He padded out of the brambles and looked at Silver. "We will go and both help you. But if you make us late you will be out of luck. And I will tell you what I know now." He padded over to Slashpaw and Silver. He could feel Night watching him and smiled. "Night don't attack me even if I am in your territory. I can help you." He turned his head slightly. "Now Silver, please get off of him." He eyed Slashpaw and smiled at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:59 am

(five pages woot woot)
Sandy looked around,"So which one is Silver?" she was looking at all the cats not sure which one Silver was.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:10 am

( will post later. I totally just exploded and was yelling at my friend because she asked a question and I snapped... stress and being upset and trying to act happy when I'm not don't mix well with me... I'll post later, I need to calm down... )
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:50 am

(okay fang take your time.)

Dothead looked around and smiled, Silver's not in camp. She's probably ripping either Night's, Splashpool's, one of the kit's, or some one else's head off." She looked down at Sandy. "Silver has a very mean streak in her today, for some reason."

(Dothead is right.)

(ps. my new kitties are about to enter the story.)

Flypaw watched as Dothead stood by a small she-cat, about his age, he thought. His blue-gray pelt looking like water as he padded over to the fresh-kill pile. He kept his black colored ear turned back to listen to the two she-cat's conversation. He had watched Mintstar just nod and walk back to the High Branch. The young tom grabbed three mice and padded over to Dothead and Sandy. "Dothead you much have had a hard day, why don't you eat this." He dropped the biggest of the mice then looked over at Sandy. He had been sucking up to Dothead but he didn't with Sandy. He dropped the prey and smiled, "I'm Flypaw. Whats your name." He could feel Dothead's eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:46 am

Leafheart nodded as he smiled in reply, and smiled herself. she gently leaned off of him as he looked at the sky, saying that it was time for him to go. she nodded, flicking her tail tip against his flank, softly smiling. she nodded as he told her to meet him again at moonhigh; her tail curled as he turned and vanished through the undergrowth. she slipped back into camp, the place dimly lit by the dust's golden orange light, yet the sky was still lighter in places. her light green eyes brushed the sky and she felt her eyes prick as she heard voices. she carefully stepped out of the undergrowth, white and Ginger pelt shifting beautifully in a faint breeze. her soft eyes flickered over the cat's present. Silver was staring off into the trees. oddly enough, she saw a flicker of a white pelt through the trees. confused, she looked at Silver, but the warrior offered no signs of what had happened.
( leaf appears right after Hawkpaw and Slashpaw run away, so.. xD )

Silver eyed the tom , awaiting a reply. he shifted under her face, and with a mild look, she spoke. "well?" she had lightened her grip on the pressure point, but she could still feel his rapidly beating heart under her paw. the young white tom with the dark splotched winced and squirmed a little as he spoke after a moment. "alright, I'll do it . . ." as he spoke, the warrior keeping him on the ground smiled to herself, obviously satisfied. she twitched an ear, smile becoming a small smirk as she turned to see Hawkpaw there, telling her to let him go. crudely, she pressed harder than before on the pressure point, creating Slashpaw to squirm, only yielding a small growl of pain. he fell still then as suddenly Silver let him go. he lay there a moment, but the warrior seemed to have forgotten him. he crawled to his paws, still shaken up. he only glanced at Hawkpaw, his face blank at the smile. truthfully, he was thankful, but he refused to show it. Silver instead was watching Hawkpaw silently, her mouth still a smirk. she twitched her tail as she spoke. "Night won't do anything... but be quick about it..."

( INDEED, SILVER IS MEAN TODAY. xD )
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:10 am

Laughing a little Hawkpaw nodded and replied, "You've aways had an evil side to you." He sighed a little then and continued, "Even with Venom's death that is only the beginning. There are other cats that can take his place and "he" has. Killer is the new leader. He will kill...anyone...even his own warriors. He works them to death and punishes them by trying to kill them." He was staring at Silver then looked at Slashpaw. "He will attack your clan again on the revenge of his brother, Venom." He nodded for Slashpaw to go. Before he followed his friend he added, "And one more thing. I was helping you before you caught Slashpaw. Go talk to Leafheart. She knows everything." He looked over at Splashpool then ran off behind Slashpaw.

(Yes Silver is an evil kittycat :) )
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:32 am

( HARHAR YES. )

she watched him with a cool expression, not bothering to stop him. she listened in silence as he spoke about a new leader, Killer. at this, she blinked as he mentioned that this new leader was . . . Venom's brother? confusion flooded her veins, but she hid it from outward appearance. in her own rebellious way, her mind screamed it's defiance. Venom didn't and doesn't have a brother! if he did, they must be half brothers! the only scum related to him is that Darksoul or whatever the fool's name is! how can these words be true?! for all we know this apprentice could be lying! her screaming thoughts fell silent as the apprentice said this "Killer" dude resorted to kill his own warriors. being in one of her smart-mouth moods, she snorted. "if he knew what was good for him, he wouldn't kill his warriors if he wanted to beat us!" at this, Slashpaw cut in. "he doesn't need warriors when they're only easy practice for him... as you can see, Hawkpaw has already become a target himself..." Silver slowly and threateningly looked at him, gaze frozen. he instantly went quiet and turned, starting to run off; he was no longer needed. as Hawkpaw vanished, calling over his shoulder, her head turned. the brush shifted nearby as the two spies vanished. ironically, Leafheart appeared.
Leafheart opened her mouth to speak, but Silver cut across her.
"explain later." Silver sounded so weary then, and she seemed tired.
"let's just go home."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:44 am

Hawkpaw caught up to Slashpaw. "You need to stop sneaking around here, you could have been killed." He was not joking, his face was blank and almost lifeless looking. "I was a target from when Killer took over. But I played along and look I'm still here. The worst part will be when the next battle starts." He kept his deep green eyes straight ahead not looking over to see his friend's reaction to what he had just said.

(I think I'll have Killer name slashpaw slash cause it sounds cool.)

Splashpool looked at her sister with questionable eyes then followed Silver with kit still in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:06 pm

( muse be dead x.x )

Slashpaw heard his apparent partner in crime run up behind him, and merely flicked an ear at his words, but did not reply. his dull yellow gaze was clouded as he stared forward, seeming to be thinking as they bounded closer to the Thunderpath. he felt like sighing or just ignoring Hawkpaw. he knew this just as much as the rest of the followers Venom had had hidden away. he finally sighed, grunting a gruff "I know," before falling silent. he blinked, gaze becoming shadowed with thought before he lightly bounded onto the beginnings of the Thunderpath, his step light.

( not gonna post with the others right now. I just posted a huge epic post on another site so ;D I can pm you it splashie, if you want. )
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:41 pm

(same here
and cool yea I would like to see what you came up with.)

Hawkpaw thought back to Leafheart and hoped she wouldn't be mad at him for telling Silver she knew everything. A smile played across his face at the thought of Leafheart, but he stopped it quickly. He couldn't let Slashpaw see smile without an evil look in his eyes, his mouth turned into a frown with his jaw locked. The sparkle in his eyes vanished and they became a darker green, one that was almost black. His tail swayed back and forth slowly and his muscles tightened as they got closer to their camp. This was how he looked when on the dark side. He looked just like the evil cats that had no idea he was a fake. He looked over at Slashpaw and slowly followed him over the thunderpath. He knew he could go slow because there was not a lick of sound on either side.

(Brain Fart...)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:48 pm

(Ok time to find another opponent *Searches through opponent book* I no want to fight silver!!!!!!)
Sandy was sure that Silver couldn't be that bad, "Hey, Dothead how tuff is Silver?" she asked worried
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Dothead sighed, "She's pertty tuff. She can take two cats at one time."
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Sandy froze,"Any other opponents? or can I just get off my collar off like I learned?"
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm

"You dont have to fight her if you don't want to, you can battle any of the other cats in here.". Dothead smiled.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:12 am

"Ok well do I have time to think about it?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:36 am

Dothead nodded and sat to wait.

(really short)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:44 pm

"I chose Splashpool. "she sadi picking up the scent of the cat
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Splashie wrote:
Dothead sighed, "She's pertty tuff. She can take two cats at one time."

( made my day! )

Splashie wrote:
(same here
and cool yea I would like to see what you came up with.)

Hawkpaw thought back to Leafheart and hoped she wouldn't be mad at him for telling Silver she knew everything. A smile played across his face at the thought of Leafheart, but he stopped it quickly. He couldn't let Slashpaw see smile without an evil look in his eyes, his mouth turned into a frown with his jaw locked. The sparkle in his eyes vanished and they became a darker green, one that was almost black. His tail swayed back and forth slowly and his muscles tightened as they got closer to their camp. This was how he looked when on the dark side. He looked just like the evil cats that had no idea he was a fake. He looked over at Slashpaw and slowly followed him over the thunderpath. He knew he could go slow because there was not a lick of sound on either side.

(Brain Fart...)

Slashpaw missed the smile Hawkpaw had; he was too intent on getting across the Thunderpath. even though he'd never admit it, the monsters absolutely terrified him. he knew he didn't seem like it, but in all honesty he was. his pace slowly as he reached the other end of the path. he began to walk slowly, taking his time, all the while biting his lip. it was too quiet, too still.

Silver padded into camp, tail flicking. there was no sign of her mood that had been continuing all day; she seemed so calm, yet behind the fake calmness was the stirrings of frustration -- mainly directed at herself for being such a briartongued elder today -- lingered under her mask. she entered camp, only glancing at Dothead and Sandy before simply striding to a shady spot and collapsing with a huff. she rolled onto her stomach before mildly looking over at the stray and Dothead, seeming bored. Night walked past her in silence, his pace dragging as he padded to an area where he would be able to watch the runaway kits easily; she heard him sit down and then heard Venomkit walking and glanced at the two. the kit looked shamefully, watching mildly with glazed eyes towards Sandy and Dothead, like she was, but otherwise he gave no reactions. she looked around as Leafheart settled nearby; the gingery and white she cat was looking with pulled back ears at her paws.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:11 pm

(I'll post for Hawkpaw later)

Splashpool heard the little cat next to Dothead say her name. The red calico she-cat looked at them then dropped Glowkit next to Dawnkit and Gingerkit. He seemed to be pouting as she walked off. She didn't say a word to them as she walked over to Dothead and Sandy. "I heard my name. What will I be doing." She listened as Dothead told her and introduced her to Sandy. She nodded then walked over to Leafheart and flopped down next to her sister. She could smell Hawkpaw's scent on Leafheart and asked, "What did Hawkpaw tell you?" She looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:09 pm

"What did Hawkpaw tell you?"

there was a start from the gingery and white she-cat as her light green eyes snapped up to meet her sister's own gaze. for a moment, her gaze softened with sadness as she looked over her sister's flawless pelt, like the answer would be written in the calico reddish pelt, but she sighed and grimly 'met' her sibling's gaze again. she spoke softly, expression shadowed. "he . . . he said that more was coming . . . that, that the apparent Dunkers brother of Venom, Killer, is reinforcing his overtaken forces . . . with Venom dead, he seems to have overthrown the ruling and taken it for himself, and he's been renaming his warriors . . ." she faded off with a shudder, horror at the thought glazing her eyes as she struggled to speak again, voice so soft it was nearly unaudible. "he names them things like blood . . . death, and apparently Hawkpaw's being renamed at sunset . . . but this, t-this Killer is going to come back . . ." she couldn't finish. her fur was slicked up with fear and the pain of the thought of how easily it seemed, that they could all fall apart with the wrath of just one cat. she squeezed her eyes shut, shaking her head, face twisted. "I don't know what we can do . . ."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Splashpool sighed and nodded. She rested her head on her paws and closed her eye. So this Killer cat could really destroy Owlclan unlike Venom. She shivered at the thought of Owlclan breaking up again. The she-cat rested a little longer then looked up at the sky.

Mintstar jumped up on to the high branch. "Let all those old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the High Branch." He called out and waited foe them to gather. He watched as Splashpool stood up and padded over to Dothead as she looked down at Sandy. The tom heard Spottedmask, Riversoul and Flypaw walk over too.

~at the rogue camp~

A dark black tom padded around the camp wih his dark amber eyes. His musclar body stiff yet as relaxed as it ever was before. He waited for the two young cats thats name he didn't bother to remember yet. He hissed as he noticed that they were late. He would be having fun later, the tom laughed to himself.

Hawkpaw started to run again as he got a glimce of the sky. He ran into the camp and bowwed to the large black tom. "I'm sorry we're late Killer. Please spare our lifes, we will never let it happen again." He looked up at the tom's evil amber glare and nodded slightly then called the group with a growl. Hawkpaw followed with his head still down.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:19 am

Sandy looked at Splashpool, "You'll be fighting me.. I mean if that's ok I need to lose my collar."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:38 pm

( will post when I can, watching Harry Potter )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next