RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

.:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:15 pm

I pushed my chair back, it almost smashing into the floor. Standing, I walked over to Noka and Gen and stood beside them, arms crossed. If I was going to have to go on a quest with three Big Three Brats, I better get some sort of reward for my troubles. Glaring at Chiron, feeling no ill will towards him personally, I just needed somewhere to get my anger out, and I couldn't exactly make one of the other campers go insane, because that wouldn't be very nice, would it? Actually, that was presisely what I wanted to do, but as soon as we found the gods, I would be thrown into Tarturus with Kronos, chopped into itty bitty tiny pieces. I can imagine the conversation now, 'Oh hello Grandfather! How have you been!' 'If I had arms, I would smite you.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

.:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:40 pm

[Reminds me of how Tara hated Falco. xD]

Alexandria perked up when she heard her name called, which of course, was not a good thing. Pressured under the gaze of the other campers, she made her way up to join the others next to Chiron. They all stared at the group of four expectantly, like they wanted to see someone juggle or do a handstand. Alex swept her gaze over the crowd. Sure, she couldn't make anyone go insane like Violet, but she could make their next training with the pegasi much more difficult.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:52 pm

I twined my fingers together in anxiousity and annoyance. If I am gonna be sent on an immpossible quest to find the gods with THEM, I'm going to die first. I felt eyes burning into my skin. Chiron gave us a 'sorry' look.
"You four will be sent on a quest to find the missing gods. Speak to the Oracle after lunch, and be on your way." He instructed. I nodded hesitantly.
"I will accept." I sighed, and glanced at the others. I could do this alone, or with them. I think. More murmers broke out through the campers.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:06 pm

"Why not? I'm in," I agreed, probably more casually than I should off, but oh well. I think I can survive a life-threatening with two other Biggie 3s and then 1.
But that could wait, right now I just wanted some lunch, so those other two girls better accept before I starve. And trust me, you do NOT want to see me get hungry!

Last edited by Panique! a la Disco on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:19 pm

"I'll do it," Alexandria chimed in. Not like I have a choice.
After all, who else was going to defeat all-powerful Titans and rescue Gods? From the looks that her campmates were giving her Alex decided that they were probably the only ones willing to do it. In fact, the more she thought about it the better the quest sounded. Yes, it was one-hundred percent life threatening, but so were a lot of things in a young demigod's life. Maybe, just maybe, this quest could give her the chance to test her actual powers, not just some swordfightning and knife-throwing.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:49 pm

"Yes, Yes," Violet muttered, waving a hand dismissively, "We all know that we are going to put up with each other so we can get our parents back. Now, if you would please excuse me, there is a slab of barbeque calling my name and grape soda." She left the Big House in a fashion very similar to her father's and headed towards the pavillion, and the smell of fresh fruit. Her ADHD caught up with her again, and she idly wondered if they kept giving offerings to each god and goddess if they would get it. Then something hit her hard in the chest, the fire was out. Hestia was gone too, if home wasn't were the heart is, or whatever that stupid saying was, they were all Titan targets for sure.

(I'm not sure if she has fled too, but I thought it would be a wake up call for her moody-self. xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:42 pm

(Yeah, she did. I'll post a list of the missing Gods and Goddesses.)

I followed Violet out of the big house reluctantly. Gee, this was the first time I noticed how much Violet was like Mr. D. It's going to be like spending a whole month or more with our missing directer. I shuddered at the thought. I walked past the burnt fire sadly. This was going to be a dangerous place until we found the Gods and Goddesses. I heaved a heavy sigh and glanced at the sky in hope of a single cloud. Father was smart! Could be trapped, stuck? My mind drifted into thoughts where the Gods and Goddesses could be.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Alexandria nodded akwardly, not knowing what else to do. She fled the scene to go to the barbecue, her stomach growling furiously. They expect us to find Gods and Goddesses... I better be getting something good for this, Alex thought, instantly remembering that a lightning bolt could come down from nowhere and strike her dead. Oh right, Zues was missing, too. She took her seat at the empty Poseidon table, feeling hollow with loneliness. No one to talk to, nothing to do, so let's eat... she chimed to herself, almost feeling crazy.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:06 am

I sat down at the Zeus table miserably. It was so lonely without the presence of father. I slowly ate my food and glared at my Grape Soda can. The Titans were going to kill us all. I was pretty sure of it. The Guardian of the Fleece wouldn't hold the Titans off for long. Even worse, after finding the Gods and Goddesses, we would have to battle Kronos. he'll just slow use down even more. I buried my face in my hands. Stop thinking like this, Gen! Your the daughter of Zeus, for crying out loud! And with the 3 other important kids, you'll get it done in no time. My mind soothed.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:12 pm

Violet ate slowly, contemplating what odds they actually had of winning a fight this large, and no one dying. She remembered the stories of the Son of Posidon and his friends defeating them once, so why couldn't they do it again? She glanced around the tables, everyone looked miserable, That's why. Violet thought and sighed, no one had any faith at all that they could do it. Her anger flared and she glared down at the grape on her plate, before it burst in her face and got purple juice everywhere. "Argh!" Violet shouted, wiping it off, "Ignorent insolent little grape..."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:01 pm

I glanced at Violet and started laughing. After a couple seconds I returned to a calmer mood. Then I came to my senses. "Wait, Violet, was that grape, there, or did you make it?" I asked her. Mr. D was missing, so there couldn't be any grapes r wine and stuff like that unless Mr. D was close to Camp Half-Blood! I grew hyper and glared at Violet. "Well? Yes or no?" I asked impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:27 pm

I looked over at the mess and thought that I should save my grape soda. I thought that maybe I could prank someone with it or something. I slid the can into my hoodie and stood up, walking towards the building that contained the Oracle. I tapped my foot against the ground, waiting for the others to catch up. This was going to be a real annoying quest if I have to stay with three girls that are gonna make me wait every time I go somewhere.

Last edited by Panique! a la Disco on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:56 am

I glanced over at the child of Zeus with contentment, "It was there, of course. I'm not that powerful, granted I wish I could conjur a grape everytime I wanted one, but I'm not my father..." I trailed of, and glanced at the grape, "Holy Posidon... Do you think?" I asked, and then saw Noka over by the Big House waiting for us all, "Should we go get the prophecy first, Geniveive, or figure out where my father is?" My head was spinning, I was no longer going to be angry, I wanted to find my father and kick some Titan butt in the process, if possible. Glancing at Gen and then to Noka, I returned her last question to her, "Well?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:27 pm

I shrugged at Violet. "I vote your dad, because he could disappear again any moment." I repplied reluctantly. "What about you, Alexandia?" I asked, biting my lip. Mr. D wasn't the first God I preferred to find, the pest he is, but it would probably make Violet a lot less grumpier, if that was even possible. I glared at the grape. It seemed to be getting smaller slowly. "Come on, we need to go now. The grape is going to dissappear!" I urged.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:22 pm

I groaned, frusturated that Violet and Gen were more favorable after grapes than the gods! I guess the girls could wait, and I entered the oracle's tent. "Yo, Rach! I got an order saying I need a prediction! C'mon, I gotta make this quick," I called out, probably a bit too casually. I mean, she can predict the future and all that stuff, so... Yeah. Not a real good idea.

Last edited by Panique! a la Disco on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Alexandria stood up to leave for the Oracle's tent, but paused to turn around and answer Gen's question. "I would prefer not to choose which God to save first, because they all can kill me whenever they please," Alex replied, even more weary of this quest because she was a child of The Big Three. She turned back around to walk towards the tent. Sure, the law was lifted years ago, but demigods like me always seem to still be resented. Alex shoved all of the thoughts into the farthest corner of her mind as she entered the Oracle's tent. Noka was already there. "You really should wait," she commented, glaring at him, though not all that threateningly, through green eyes. "The Oracle isn't too keen on giving prophecies unless all the members of the quest are actually here."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:37 pm

Rachel turned around and glared at Noka. "Geez." She sighed. "Well sorry, but the prophecy won't be revealed without all of you." She said, shrugging and combing her wild red hair out of her face. "I hear that Violet and Gen have a clue to where Dionysus is." she said, peering out the attic's small window. She turned to Noka. "Go get them, Mr. Dead, then maybe the Oracle part of me will speak." She offered, when Alexandria arrived. Rachel grinned. "Your a smart seaweed." She commented teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:50 pm

I looked down at the grape and then picked it up, "Oh magestical grape... Uh, can you tell me where my Dad is?" I asked, glancing around the pavillion, while feeling like an Idiot. Suddenly, I jumped out of my seat, and the grape seemed to pull me forwards, "Uh, Gen! I think some thing is happening!" It pulled me forwards, but to where I had no idea. The thing was getting bigger then smaller, depending on where I stepped, like that game that you always played to find things, where if you were close you would be 'hot' or if you were far away you were 'freezing'. I kind of felt like that, except with a grape deciding where I went, which was weird in it of itself.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Lilac wrote:
Rachel turned around and glared at Noka. "Geez." She sighed. "Well sorry, but the prophecy won't be revealed without all of you." She said, shrugging and combing her wild red hair out of her face. "I hear that Violet and Gen have a clue to where Dionysus is." she said, peering out the attic's small window. She turned to Noka. "Go get them, Mr. Dead, then maybe the Oracle part of me will speak." She offered, when Alexandria arrived. Rachel grinned. "Your a smart seaweed." She commented teasingly.

"Oh shut up. Yeah, Mr. Dead, nice one," I replied sarcasticly, obviously frustrated at Rachel. I ran out to get the other two girls, seeing the floating grape getting bigger and smaller. "C'mon! We gotta get the prophecy! You can take the freakin' grape!" He called, waiting for the two to follow him so they wouldn't get distracted along the way. I swear, sometimes I just wanna go... GRR

Last edited by Panique! a la Disco on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:53 pm

I huffed and glared at Noka, "Shut up! The Prophecy can wait!" The grape stayed the same size as I walked over to him to give him a piece of my mind, but then grew bigger as I went towards the Big House's door. "Seriously? Prophecy first, I guess." I muttered, looking at the grape in my hand, what would really be weird if it started floating or something, but I guess weirder things have happened to other demi-gods. I turned towards Gen and waved frantically at her, "Come on! Apparently my father has enough power to wait for us to her the stupid prophecy!" I turned towards the Big House's door, knowing that Rachel, a.k.a. The Oracle wouldn't speak until they were all there to here it since this was a group quest.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:43 pm

I followed Violet curiously. I grinned at the grape. "Magic grape. Cool." I muttered before following her into the Big House. Rachel smiled at all of us.
"Finally. Someone was getting impatient." She said, glancing at Noka with annoyance. "Percy wasn't too bad." She sighed dreamily.
I huffed. "Ra, Percy isn't here. Snap out of it." I growled. She glared at me. Suddenly her eyes turned a weird green.
Three children of the gods will find,
A world that most left behind.
The gods have been scattered,
but no one thought it mattered.
A Daughter of Zeus will prevail,
while a daughter of Dionysus will fail.

I stared at Violet. Uh oh.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:48 pm

"Isn't that just peachy," I muttered, looking at something else that seemed to bring me to my attention. Really I was just thinking about the prophecy. What do they mean, No one though it mattered? The gods are gone! That just didn't make any sense! "So, when do we start?" I asked, my hands behind my head, staring at the ceiling.

Last edited by Panique! a la Disco on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:16 am

Alexandria's eyes instantly went to Violet, but she quickly adverted them. No reason to make Violet kill her this early in the trip. "That's a, um, interesting prophecy," Alex muttered, not knowing what else to say. "Now all we have to do is figure out what it means..." She could see that there was a plain and simple meaning to the prophecy, but, as usual, it probably meant something completely different. Three children of the Gods... Three? Why not four...? Again, Alex glanced very briefly at Violet, but quickly went back to her thoughts. A world that most left behind? What does that mean?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:23 am

Violet's jaw dropped as Rachel told the prophecy. She stumbled backwards, before moving towards the Oracle. Anger flooded through her as she growled, "What is that supposed to mean?" Three? Her thoughts mirrored Alex's even without knowing, There are four on the quest! And what's that about me failing... She gasped, understanding the meaning at once, Violet was going to die. She didn't understand why people would forget the gods, they were finally being reconized, even the minor ones. She looked frantically at the walls and then the floor, trying to comprehend that she would ultimately die. Violet's heart pounded in her ears, as she choked out, "What does this mean?" Her question lingered in the air.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:43 pm

I was quiet. Poor Violet. Weirdly, I suddenly felt horrible. Me, Daughter of Zeus would do good, and Violet wouldn't. She might even die. I bit my lip. "Well, maybe it means something different. Aren't most things wil that twisted... or something?" I offered wearily. I glanced at rachel. She was staring at the grape in Violet's hand, which was already starting to shrink again. I sighed. We were going to have to figure this problem out later, 'cause I wasn't going to lose our first lead. "Come on, let's figure this out later." I urged, and walked out of the Big House. I suddenly heard a loud howl, and gaped. HellHounds surrounded the border of camp, snarliing and jumping at the invisible wall. The dragon was doing it's best to protect the Fleece. Wow, a lot can happen in a mere 2 minutes. I ran toward my cabin and grabbed my favorite spear and sheild. The spear ws double-tipped, one part celestial bronze and the other steel. It started shooting sparks as soon as I touched it. I strapped the copper shelild to my arm. Finding Mr. D wasn't going to be easy.

(Oh, I forgot to tell you that each of the campers have a special weapon and defense. I forgot to add that to the form.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next