RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!!

Go down 
+2
Starlight Kitsune
Blank's Toucan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!! Empty
PostSubject: Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!!   Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:52 pm

I think a Mythical/Human rp should be added.We need an rp where humans and creaures collide. It would be great, one user could be a person, and the other a griffin or centaur. Please, I think this would make a great improve in posts,
~Tigerpower :D
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!!   Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:58 pm

Or just people and creatures in general... but I love the idea all the same. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!!   Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:01 pm

^^" Violin voted for this last time when we only had like, twelve players, so I wanted to bring it back up because I alaways thought something like this was mising... :arrow:
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!!   Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:03 pm

Or Somthing where a Human can turn into a creature...That would be nice ^^
I'll make sure to mention it to Sparkle as soon as she returns!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!!   Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:06 pm

Thankies Alley! {I know this is like, the fith time I've thanked you...}
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!!   Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:07 pm

Love the Idea want it!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!!   Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:48 pm

Sounds cool, like Animorphs! :D
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!!   Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:48 pm

I LOOVE ANIMORPHS!!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!!   Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:24 pm

I think that to just have the Other RPs Forum will do just fine. :) Good idea though! Wow, I iz late. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!!   Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:30 pm

^^" Oh well. Thankies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!!   Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mythical/Human Roleplay~ Please read!! This might change the site's posts!!
Page 1 of 1