RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

.:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:22 pm

Alexandria heard the commotion outside, mostly howling, and instantly ran to see what was going on. "Whoa, what happened?" she yelled as soon as the terror came into view, though she wasn't too sure anybody heard her in the chaos. Hellhounds surrounded the entire camp, looking at the campers with crazy, red eyes. Alex unsheathed her celestial bronze sword-- she always had it with her-- and ran to Gen's side. "This will make leaving so much easier..." she hissed sarcastically, ready to charge into battle. Without waiting for Gen's reply Alex threw one of her celestial bronze daggers at a hound, striking her mark precisely. If there was one thing that Alex rarely did, it was miss. Suddenly, the dagger, now embedded in the hellhound's flesh, exploded into a huge burst of water. All that was left of the hound was a pile of dust, blowing away in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

.:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:11 am

I heard the two girls yelling and ran out to see the familiar hellhounds at the entrance. "So they want me back, eh?" He muttered and pulled out Cut Strings. He placed the first arrow right in the middle of the bow, looking around to see his first victim. He found the one closest to Alex and Gen and thought, It's show time! He pulled back on the arrow and let go, the piercing sound filling the air as it hit the hound, in which he emitted the same noise before it was metamorphosized into dust. "Anyone else want some?" He yelled, mockingly, thinking the sound from his arrow would drive the hounds away because of their sensative hearing.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:14 pm

(Don't murder me. xD)

Violet raced outside, whipping out her sword, half-celestial bronze, half mortal silver. She'd have to be careful not to hurt any of her fellow campers while she was swinging, though sword-fighting was one of her strong points. Violet raced forward towards one of the hounds and went at it. The hound tried to scratch her with its claws, but it got a pawful of celestial bronze. The hound burst into dust, and Violet heard Noka release an arrow. The girl brushed a piece of stray hair behind her ear and didn't notice that another hellhound had spotted her from behind and was running towards her. Violet made her way to help another camper in their own fight, but the hellhound tackled her from behind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Alexandria covered her ears as Noka's arrow shrieked past her and into the hellhound, wondering how many campers were actually in the battle. She glanced to her left, where the Apollo cabin was busily sending all kinds of arrows off at the beasts. A glance to the right, and terror.
"Violet!" Alex yelled, watching as the hellhound tackled the unsuspecting girl. Thinking on her feet, she sprinted to the scene and raised her sword over the beast, ready to strike. Suddenly, a paw shot out from the side and knocked her over, sending the sword flying. In much pain, Alex barely had time to react before the jaws of the hound snapped, too near her face. She reached for a celestial bronze dagger and stuck it into the hellhoud, the water exploding from it just as she did so. Now that Alex had been able to get to her sword, she swung at the beast that was attacking Violet, and it turned into a pile of dust as well. Drenched, but alive.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:29 am

((Where's Gen? I mean, we're risking our lives, she's probably chillin' with the Oracle! XD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:50 pm

Gen stabbed a Hellhound who had tried to approach her from behind. She glanced around camp quickly, looking for anyone who need help. Most Hellhounds were retreating, but plenty more were still fighting. She swiped at a hellhound who had pinned a Demeter kid down. It turned to dust right on him. i grinned sheepishly when he glared at me. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my back. I fell to the ground and looked up at what had hit me. My eyes grew wide. Luke. I had heard of him in stories and all. Kronos must of moved out of him. "What in the name of Zeus?" I cried. I reached for my sword. It had clattered across from me when I fell. "Crap." I cursed. He glared at me.
"Well then, this must be the new child of almighty Zeus! After Thalia joined Artemis, I guess your teh kid I get to pick on from now on. Oh, and Alexandria and Noka. Violet too, but everyone knows she's not going to make it through." He sneered.
"violet will not- I won't- GET OFF." I screamed, shoving him off me. "Boys. ugh."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:07 pm

I ran up next to Gen, spotting her and Luke in a face-off or showdown or something like that. That jerk just keeps coming back for more, doesn't he? I put one of my arrows in place for the bow, almost in a threatening matter that said, I swear on the River Styx, if you so much as lay a hand on her or anyone else, you gonna get this! My shield on my back, I pulled the arrow back as well, ready to strike. "What do you want?" I yelled, awaiting a hostage scene to take place. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:47 pm

I glared at Noka. "Again. Boys." I muttered. I suddenly noticed something. "Wait, aren't you suppose to be, I dunno, OLD?" I snapped at him. He smirked.
"Kronos paid me back." He answered. I grabbed my weapon and it quickly started to shoot sparks of electricity. I stood by Noka, ready to strike. We could seriously use some water and grapes right now. Hellhounds snarled and barred their fangs at us. I tried not to look worried, but we were outnumbered, unless we got some help.
"Come on Alex, Violet." I whispered, glancing their way.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:37 am

"Well, let's see Kronos' unit price!" I yelled, filled with anger as I replayed the stories of Luke, the traitor, in my mind. I shot my arrow, aiming straight for the chest, somewhere in there at least, running towards him so I could retrieve said arrow. Of course, at the time, I didn't think of the consequences or what Luke could've done to me, heading pretty fast at him for that matter. Maybe I should've thought, Hey, I'm running towards Kronos' assistant ((for lack of a better word)), maybe I should get out my shield so if he gets the idea to break me, I would be at least partially safe! But no, I was thinking, Oh my gods this blondie is going to DIE if I get a hit straight on! How popular I would be! But then everyone will want to be with me, even the jerks! Then popularity would suck! But then everyone will hate me and call me weak! That'll just make me feel stupid!

((It's the Suburbia Paradox: Making a roleplay character contradict himself in thought making him/her a lost mess. See Jointclan 8 with Kira, page 1))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:40 am

(Sorry People!)

Violet spit out the water and glanced up at Alex, "Thanks." She glanced around the camp, picking up her sword and then charging into another fight. That's when the Daughter of Dionysus saw him, tall blonde, a scar on one side of his face. Her heart stopped, Lucas Castillian, Son of Hermes. He was supposed to be dead! She'd heard the stories, in the end he had sacraficed himself to save the gods, why would he be here... How was he back? Her mind spun as she twirled her blade, killing a hellhound that was aiming for a younger camper. Luke pointed his sword, Backbiter, at Gen, Violet's sword was the mirror image of his, except smaller. She raced forwards, holding her own out and clashing mid-swing with the older boy, "How dare you say I won't survive!" Vines curled up around his feet as I fought, but Luke was too strong for me, and my sword went flying. I ducked out of the way and tackled Gen, sending her out of harms way.

(If it's too Power-play-ish then I can change it. Trust me, I wasn't expecting Luke to arrive, didn't they say in the end that he was going to try for the really ritzy part of Hades? Where he had to die, three times or something? I can't think, sorry. xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:59 pm

(I don't remember, really. I was bored.)

Gen scrambled up after Violet pushed her out of the way. Vines curled up Luke's legs. He fought them off easily, and Violet's sword. He used Back-biter to fend of Noka's arrow. Luke was suppose to be dead. This couldn't be right. Kronos must of done something... She hit another hound and glared at Luke. She eyed his neck, looking for a good spot to hit.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Seeing my arrow being deflected, I had planned out the next plan in my mind. I was going to grab my arrow and bring it back, jumping towards him and stabbing him in the heart, thus killing him. I would've been a hero. However, we had a little miscomception over at mission control, so when I reached for the arrow, it goes straight through my palm. For those that have felt an arrow going through your palm, it hurts, doesn't it. I collapsed to the floor, my right hand gushing while my left hand trying to stop the flow of blood.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:02 pm

[Sors, I had many softball games!]

Alexandria heard shrieks coming from one direction, and instantly turned, making sure to keep her guard up for any more loose hellhounds.
"Luke?" she exclaimed in disbelief, frowning at the blonde boy. "I thought Annabeth turned you good. I guess her efforts were in vain," Alex added, hoping that it would make him cringe. She braced herself for some sort of super-attack, but was distracted by Noka falling to the ground, clutching his hand. Too battle worn for any smart-alecky remarks, she ran over to him, almost fainting when she saw the arrow through his palm. "Um, any children of Apollo out there?" Alex yelled, not knowing a thing about first aid.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:18 pm

Violet charged forward, grabbing her sword and twirling it before landing a blow on Luke's side, that should've killed him, but it rebounded off and broke her sword in half, right down the middle. Luke turned and laughed, "Forget something, Daughter of Dionysus?" Violet wanted to face-palm, her father had told her that the son of Hermes had bathed in the River, now she didn't have a sword, they were under attack, the grape was gone, and she was at the mercy of a crazied half-blood. Oh, Violet glanced breifly to the side, and Noka had an arrow through the palm of his hand. Luke didn't seem to want to kill her, as he leaned down and whispered, "You could join us you know... Powers like yours... You should be appretiated..." Her eyes glazed for a moment, imagining it without really thinking about what he was talking about. The boy seemed to smile before she lashed out with her legs and swiped the boy's out from under him. Using her momentum, Violet shot up and punched Luke in the face.

(Oh, I was thinking about the prophecy, and wanted to get an okay with you before I carry out the plan, Vix. Since it only mentions three half-bloods, and Violet failing, what if she joins the bad side?)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:10 pm

(That's fine!)

I felt faint at that moment. I heard what Luke told Violet. I tackled him to the ground."Dionysus would squish you like a grape if he saw that." I muttered. socking his nose. He pushed me off him, and a landed on my back. Pain shot through my side and I flinched. I felt anger rushing through my body. Someone got on the bad side of daughter of Zeus. He grinned at me tauntingly. Everyone knows children of Zeus have anger issues. Sparks crackled and danced around me. Luke twirled Back-biter in the air, shooting a glance at Violet.
"You too would be good in the Titans. The Gods and Goddesses are gone, Gen." He said.
"No!" I cried, kicking him in the face. I tried to remember his weak spot.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:34 pm

I laid on the blood-stain grass, my hand pulsating. I was feeling a bit faint, and moved to my head to the right. I saw Gen and Luke battling it out and thought to myself, Wow, that girl can fight! I smiled a bit and looked back up at the sky. No use trying to move, so I guess I should go ahead and stay conscious as long as possible. I might catch something important. And then, for some reason, I remembered a quote. "Wake up and smell the ashes." Maybe that's what I'll be doing soon... Weird quote though.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:12 pm

Violet looked at Luke, and watched as Gen crackled with electricity. Her mind whirled with what he had said... What if...? No, she told herself. Never. Glancing over at Noka, she left Gen to take care of Mister Tall and Brooding while she grabbed the nearest bottle of ambrosia and shoved it toawards Noka. "Drink! I said drink, Son of Hades!" She basically shoved the tip between his lips and tipped it up, hopeing he wouldn't drown in it or something. That would put a damper on the whoe, quest.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:35 pm

I was practically choking on the liquid going down my throat when I regained consciousness. It was very sweet, and by the time I knew it was ambrosia, I knew who was forcing the bottle down my throat. My eyes opened wide, trying to motion Violet to stop the bottle. However, I was afraid my arrow was going to hit her, so I tried to say it, but all that came out was a bunch of "uu"s. Not a very good way of communication, is it?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Alexandria realized that Violet probably had the situation under control, and shifted her focus towards the main enemy: Luke. He's pretty distraced by Gen... maybe... she dared not to think anymore, because who knew what was listening in on her mind. Moving as quick as she could, Alex pulled a dagger out of the pouch and threw at Luke, aiming for his neck. He should of known death, but the dagger simply bounced off as if he was made of rubber. That wasn't even the worst part, as the dagger came spiraling right back to her, now ready to go for another victim. Alex dove out of the way, only to find herself right up close and personal with another hellhound. Groaning, she raised in sword in defense, hoping that if the beast came down on her it would simply just run into the sword. This... is not working. We have to get out of here!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:50 pm

I started to notice everyone getting tired. We had to leave. Hopefully the enemies will follow, or get smashed on the way. Barely any hellhounds were left, probably four or five. Luke was the main problem. I randomly poked him with my sword. He suddenly flinched. His weak spot! Wait, where did I poke that? Ugh. Using that split second I rolled out from under him and sprinted toward the entrance of camp.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:32 pm

Violet hurridly pulled the arrow out of Noka's hand and hauled him back up to his feet, "I'll keep shoveling Ambrosia and Nectar down your throat if you don't run for the border." She growled, looking at where her sword lay in pieces. Violet didn't have time to get a new one, but Luke saw her look and waved his hand. She didn't know how he did it, or how she even heard the whisper across the noisy space, but Luke hissed, "It could be whole again... Just join the Titans... Your father never loved you enough anyway..." Then, it was new again, lying on the grass. Violet gulped and then picked it up before fleeing with Gen and the rest of the gang, forget Luke and his weirdness, she was going to find her Dad if it killed her.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:06 pm

I ran along side Violet, drinking the ambrosia and nectar down hungrily. I picked up my used arrow and put it with the other ones, trying not to trip over myself. I was pretty grateful for Violet, the fact that she cared enough to give me ambrosia and to pull a bloody arrow out of my hand. That ranks pretty high in my book. "Just keep going, don't listen to him," I muttered, grabbiing for the inside of my hoodie. A smile came across my face as I shook the grape soda I had slipped inside during lunch with all my might. "Hope you like grapes, Luke!" I yelled, and throwing the can behind me, taking out one of my arrows and striking the can once it reached Luke. I think we all know what happens.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm

Using the best of her strength, Alexandria lunged upward at the hellhound, turning it into dust instantly. She looked around, only to find that everyone else was leaving. Without her. "Great..." she muttered, running as fast as her feet could carry her, which wasn't very fast, towards the border. Alex passed the Golden Fleece on her way out, wondering if she should take it with her or not. The camp had obviously lost it's defenses with the overthrow of Olympus, but maybe the Fleece could be of value to her after all. Thinking fast, Alex darted to the other side of the camp and unlatched the pegasi stables. "Follow me!" she told the panicked horses, hopping on the nearest one and grabbing the Golden Fleece as she flew her way out. How's that for an exit?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:46 pm

I leaped toward a tree and climbed up it with swift movements. I do have the best luck with anything that wasn't on the ground. I watched as Luke's eyes darted everywhere, looking for me. Soon enough Noka and Violet came into view, then later followed by Alex and the pegasis. I postioned by self to where I could jump on Luke. When he was under the tree I dove and tackled him to the ground. I'm pretty sure I hit his weak spot, because when he was up again he wasn't very cordinated. He looked about ready to faint. I poked him with my sword hesitantly.
"Wuss." I muttered, sticking my sword back into it's case on my belt.
"Dizzy. First time it's happened." He grumbled, giving a hopeful glance at Violet.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:07 am

As my arrow hit the can, the grape soda exploded out of the concentrated hole the arrow left behind, luckily hitting Luke at the same time he was hit in his weak spot. We'd have to remember that spot. "C'mon, guys, let's go!" I yelled, urging Violet and the others to move on so we could start our quest finally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next