RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Arabelle turned back into her fox form so she could communicate better. "Evil or not... we still have to get out of here," she remarked, looking to the sky as if it held all the answers.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Liv paced the small distance between two oddly shaped trees for the fifteenth time since she had escaped. Frantic and confused, her once only logic mind tried to fathom the even mere possibility that she could needless to say, shapeshift, into a leopard. Shaking her black furry head for the sixty-sixth time, Liv finally plopped down on the ground and thought idly, This sure would be a whole of a Piece O' pie lot easier if there was someone who was like me, that didn't want to kill me.Or Disembowel me, either one... She shuttered, making the ground underneith her shift idly.
Taking no notice of it, she looked around at her mushy and green surroundings and groaned, Where the pie am I? Brushing her paw along the ground she felt a shift and leapt up. Someone was near, No, multiple someones... Shoot!

(Sorry that was a cruddy start.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:58 pm

((Oh, it's fine, Rebby))

I got disturbed and had a migrain, so I transformed into my cat form. As I started to lay down, I sniffed the air and switched back human. "Guys, there's someone else here, my feline-forces are tingling!" I alerted.

((XD))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:03 am

Arabelle snickered at the cheesy line. "Oh really?" she replied, doing a full 360 degree turn to see if anyone was behind her. Finally she came to a conclusion: Jesse was right.
"Just another surprise... you would think that fate would be nicer," Arabelle mumured, doing her best to sniff the air to locate the newcomer. She had never attempted to smell someone out before.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 am

Liv looked around warely and wondered idly if she could somehow hide in one of the trees. If there really was danger, she could easily... Dispatch it. The Panther grimaced, and padded quickly towards a lower tree with branches that overlapped with one of the higher ones. Now How would I go about doing this... Liv thought lightly while looking for a place for a pawhold. Releasing her claws, she expiramently dug them deeply into the bark and started to climb one paw after another.
Not too soon, one paw slipped out of a wet piece of bark that was covered in moss and she hissed darkly before trying to swing up onto a branch. Gulping, Liv looked down and scampered up towards another branch, until she was safely hidden between sheets of greenery.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:32 pm

"Let's sniff 'em out!" I whispered and transformed into a cat. I prowled the floor, using my scent to guide me.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:30 pm

If it's another one of those crazy shifters trying to kill us, I'm going to scream. Really, cougars can do that. Zoey warned, scenting the air carefully and following Jesse.
Her sensitive ears caught a scratching sound, like claws on tree bark, and a soft hiss. Tensing immediatly, Zoey laid back her ears and moved a bit faster towards the sounds.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:16 pm

And if there's trouble...My wolf form melted into the fierce otter-on-steroids wolverine. I'm ready. For some reason, the Team Rocket theme from Pokemon ran through my head as I snuffled at the ground.
((XD Wolverines aren't much use for sniffing, I think, since they're gonna be buried in snow half the time.))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:58 pm

Arabelle nodded and shifted into her cheetah form: much more convienent for a quick escape. "This way...!" she sang, adrenaline filling her veins with excitement.
Sure they were in an unknown forest.
Sure creeps with powers that you only heard about in comic books were trying to kill them.
But how many people actually got to do this? She had never noticed, but being a human was dull compared to this.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:38 pm

I sniffed the air, intent on finding a strong source. Cold... Warmer... WARMER... HOT HOT HOT! My eyes to the ground, I hadn't notice a strange discolorment in the greenery until I looked up... "O... M.... G...."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:47 pm

I waited patiently, adrenaline pumping through my veins, waiting for a perfect time to pounce on the unseen stalker. Moving slightly to the side, I noticed a feline type of animal approching the tree. It's head snapped up.
I had been spotted.
I let out a mad hiss and tackled the animal on the ground, pinning it under my jet black paws, before noticing the others. Letting the thing up, I backed against the tree and thought, How the heck am I going to get out of this mess? Think Liv, Think!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:06 pm

Arabelle growled, doing her best to intimidate the attacker. "Who are you?" she demanded. The newcomer knew that she was outnumbered- you could tell from her eyes. Arabelle scanned the rest of the group, and it was clear that they were as ready as she was.
It was hard not to be after what had just gone on.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm

It was kind of hard to believe a black leopard had dropped out of a tree and pinned down Jesse, but stranger things had happened. The wolverine's only thoughts were, "Attack, attack, attack!", but I had a feeling that's not what the leopard wanted. And, whose side are you on? I added.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Yeah what they said! Zoey hissed, laying her ears back and snarling at the newcomer. The new leopard was obviously aware she was outnumbered, but just in case she was foolish enough to run...Zoey's claws were ready.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:59 pm

"You can talk?!" I shouted after hearing the thoughts in my head, "Holy, mother of pearl!" Staring at the odd grouping of animals, I raised a paw, making me dangerously unbalanced on my others, "I... uh... Come in peace?" Looking at the group, I could tell they weren't average animals, "Say, you guys wouldn't know about a group of freaky shapeshifter's would you? Or are you part of them, cause if you are, you might as well start fighting. I'm not coming easily." If leopard's have eyebrow's I raised mine and moved into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Arabelle snorted, the 'mother of pearl' comment was a little bit too old fashioned for her.
"Depends what you would call freaky..." she replied hestitantly. Arabelle unsheathed her claws. She grinned, maybe this this wasn't as hard as she previously thought. "And you come in peace?" she added, watching as the newcomer got into her fighting stance.
Obviously.

[The mother of pearl thing was hillarious, btw. xD]
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:15 pm

"The ones that kidnap people and then get their butts kicked by a group similar to yours." I replied lightly, staring at the obvious leader in the front. "And yes, I do come in peace, unless you want me to try and fight and then fail horribly?" Blinking, I debated on whether or not to turn human, I was either going to die very quickly and painfully if I did, or find others that were like me and could explain things.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Quote :
Arabelle unsheathed her claws.

((Red foxes don't have retractable claws.[ /technical commentspam] I'm too lazy and too short on time for posting right now. XD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Oww... I groaned. That was a big cat. I rolled onto my paws and went with the rest of the guys. I guess you could call us the Breakfest Club. Only it's a real long Saturday, I tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:21 am

Night Rain wrote:

((Red foxes don't have retractable claws.[ /technical commentspam] I'm too lazy and too short on time for posting right now. XD))

HєreComesTheSun wrote:
Arabelle nodded and shifted into her cheetah form: much more convienent for a quick escape.

[She's in her cheetah form.]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:29 am

Arabelle snickered at Jesse's comment. "No, we don't come to fight," she said solidly, looking around at the wounds of her friends. A fight was the last thing on their list.
"Who are you?" Arabelle repeated. She took in a deep breath. A few moments ago the adrenaline from the battle had fueled her- but now she felt like her energy was failing. Three of them had bullet wounds, and the others deep cuts. They didn't have time to stand around and chat, they needed medical help.

[xD I forgot that they were all wounded. Oops.]
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:34 am

I blinked at the cheetah, "My name is Oliva Imelda Kay. I'm not a Panther, I'm human, and I don't know how I got this way. I was kidnapped by the other shapeshifters and when you're group got out, so did I." I walked forward and then tried becoming a human again, landing on all fours with my jeans ripped and faded and my shirt bloodied and torn. The only thing not harmed was my necklace, a stone shaped perfectly like a paw.
Blinking, I looked up at the animals, "Please, if you can explain. Do."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:38 am

Arabelle eyed the others. "I don't think she knows that we can't communicate telepathically in human form," she said plainly before sighing and shifting back into herself.
"I'm Arabelle," she offered, extending a hand. She cringed. It hurt to move her right arm becuase of her wounded shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:53 am

HєreComesTheSun wrote:
Night Rain wrote:

HєreComesTheSun wrote:
Arabelle nodded and shifted into her cheetah form: much more convienent for a quick escape.

[She's in her cheetah form.]

((Whoops. XD Then cheetahs have semi-retractble claws.))

The wolverine was less trusting, but even so I shifted back human. "And don't forget Danny!" I cracked a grin, suddenly wincing at the pain. Child abuse. That was what our captors had been lowered too. They were so dead.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:34 pm

I changed back into human form just so i could fit in, I guess. "The name's Jesse," I said, one hand on my chest, the other in my jean pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next