RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:54 pm

I shook my head, finding it disgusting that Jesse would actually want to kill other animals. I picked up the cat, and whispered, "Don't you dare kill that rat. I think it might be a shape-shifter." I got some weird looks from other kids who had just now noticed me holding a cat.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:13 pm

I had followed Jesse and Arabelle back to the school. I looked away from Jesse, then looked back and there was his cat form. Arabelle got odd looks from passing students, she was holding a cat. I nearly laughed hysterically. "What's going on?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:15 pm

Unfortunately, one of the teachers noticed. "Arabelle why are you holding a cat?" she asked me. I thought for a moment, trying to come up with a legit reason. "I... uh... found it in the forest and I think that it's my neighbor's," I said. I smiled lightly, just to sell it.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:54 pm

"It's mine!" I said quickly, rushing up beside Arabelle. "It got lost this morning and Belle just saw it so she picked him up to keep him from running away."
I took the cat from Arabelle's hands just to make it seem real. "Good kitty." I cooed, petting his head.
I felt like an idiot, but it was better then seeming crazy, like I would if I told the teacher the real reason we were holding the cat.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:55 pm

I sighed. "Belle, Arabelle." I said to myself. "It's gonna get to me." I whispered and smiled at the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:03 pm

I was too embaressed to run of right there, but just decided to stay put. Maybe being pampered wasn't so bad. Then again, it'll be weird when I forget to turn back to a human and do it. Ick.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:13 pm

[[Can Leah jump in somewhere? I keep forgetting I join this xDDD]]
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:14 pm

((Yeah just hop in with the current situation. We're trying to make petting a random cat seem normal. xD))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:17 pm

Leaf came from nowhere. Then she saw the group again-- THEM. And then she saw a cat. But she knew that wasn't an ordinary cat-- it was half human. She shrugged and came up silently, glancing at the teacher and crouching till she was almost eye level with the cat. They met eyes and Leah pretended to be petting the cat. Sure, she could hsapeshift into a wolf, but who cared?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:20 pm

I looked over at the teacher. It didn't look like she bought it, but she obviously didn't want to deal with this at the moment. "Fine, fine, go take your cat back to your house," she said while waving her hands in the air.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:27 pm

"Right, I will." I said with a smile. When the teacher was gone I put Jesse down.
"Sorry about that." I murmured to him so no one else would hear outside of our little group.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:29 pm

I purred and returned to human. "Wow, that was sorta fun!" I remarked quietly and looked down at the rat. I held out my finger for it to run up on.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:32 pm

I let out a sigh of relief. "Well, we should probably go take you're 'cat' home," I remarked, using my hands to symbol quotes when I said cat.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:36 pm

"Kewl," I replied and turned back into a cat. My fur was ruffled, so I cleaned myself.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:46 pm

"Right." I said, and then picked up my cat.
I went a little ways into the woods with him so no one would see us, and then put him down.
"Here, change back to human and go back, I'll wait a while so it looks like I walked all the way home and back."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:23 pm

I reluctantly headed back into the school. The fire alarm had knocked off two hours from the school day, so there was only about two more hours left.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:51 pm

I shruged and returned to my human form. "So, what to talk about...?" I asked, my hands stuffed in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:13 pm

[Okay so here's my plan: School ends and we end up going to find the people who are trying to kill us. Meanwhile, this town is trying to find us. As this is all going on we begin to shape-shift into more and more animals.]

---three hours later---

I winced as I heard the annoying school bell go off. At least school was over, and I could go home. I got my things and walked back to my house.

---later---

I lay in my bed, thinking of the strange events of the day. There was no way I could sleep. Someone had just tried to kill me, and I'd only survived by luck. I knew that I couldn't just live in the shadows of this my whole life. I sighed and got up, put on my favorite pair of jeans and 'UGA' t-shirt, combed my hair, and walked downstairs. I checked the time; it was 3:00 in the morning.

[There. And just so you know, UGA stands for 'University of Georgia'. Georgia is Arabelle's home state.]
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:14 pm

I tossed and turned in my bed. My mind was just too full of the day's events to sleep at all.
I turned over and looked at my alarm clock; bright red letters blazing in the dark. 3:00 am. Great. A half-hour after I last looked at the clock.
With a sigh I turned on my lamp on my bedside table and grabbed a book. Maybe that would quiet my thoughts enough to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:31 pm

((Kewl))

I returned home that night pretty late that night. As I entered the door, my father was waiting in the living room, grumbling to himself. "Uhm, hey guys," I weakly whispered. My dad quickly got up from his seat and marched towards me, picked me up from the scruff off my shirt, and stared into my eyes. "WHERE WERE YOU?" He yelled as I trembled to answer. "I-I was with my f-f-friends," I replied, and as he dropped me on the floor, I quickly scattered to my feet and ran out the door before anyone would notice. I quickly ran towards Arabelle's house, hoping that she would possible take me in for the night. My dad would kill me if I ran off, so I had to go to the least suspecting place, since my dad didn't even know my friends' names.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:36 pm

I walked around my house. There was really nothing to do. My parents were such heavy sleepers that they didn't even hear me. The whole 'near-death-experience- thing was still getting at me.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:39 pm

((Whose playing the guys trying to kill us?))

Almost there. I kept running, though my legs were starting to hurt from moving them. It almost became unbearable. 50 feet, 40 feet, 35 feet...
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:45 pm

[I dunno. Everyone. The evil people should be RPed with in third person though...]

They watched one of the shape-shifters run down the street. Jesse- that was his name. It would be too easy to take him. Silently they followed him, ready to attack.

I was beginning to feel like I had a headache, so I got a water bottle out from the 'fridge and drank some of it.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:51 pm

I Was barely 10 feet away from the door when I stopped. The frosty air froze the water, which would at least help me slide and rest my legs. God, they were sore. I realized that my arms were sore too. It took a bit to reach the doorbell. Almost... there...
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:56 pm

[And in dark red.]

In a flash they grabbed the boy. "It's two against one, there's no way you're escaping this time," they whispered, almost mockingly.

I heard a muffled noise outside our front door. It sounded almost like a struggle. I gasped and bolted to the door, throwing it open. Jesse was there with his captors- two middle-aged men both with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. They certainly didn't look like criminals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next