RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:09 pm

I offered my hand to all of them and smiled sheepishly, "Are you guys hurt? From the fight I mean?" I glanced at each of them to see their faces scratched with bullet wounds in random places, "Okay, stupid question. Can we go to a hospital without getting killed?" Better question, I applauded myself internally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 pm

"Eh heh, don't bet your life on it." I glanced around cautiously, but it was mostly for theatrical emphasis. "I have a feeling they won't let us go easily." My mind wandered a bit. So, our checklist was...
[X] Get out of that place alive.
[ ] Get medical help or something.
[ ] Get back home.
But where was home...? For me?
One down, two to go.

Last edited by Night Rain on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:16 pm

Trent wasn't sure about the newcomer, but he tentatively changed back into his human form. "Trent," he offered, giving her a suspicious stare. He wasn't sure if he could trust the panther girl. In only a couple of days, his outlook and attitude had changed. He knew that the chances of him ever getting adopted nor having any sort of family were slim to none, and he had been brutally beaten and wounded... he was just angry at the world.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Arabelle looked at the ground. She was just too hurt to be annoyed right now. "I used to know this place like the back of my hand," she sighed. "Now that there's shapeshifters and killers on the loose, I'm not so sure... but I bet if we can get to a street I could track down a hospital."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:03 pm

(Hey guys! Sorry I'm late. XD)

'Toni cantered back from a small hunt, jerking her head to slurp down a mouse.
She came up behind the group, and stayed in her wolf form.
Hey guys... what's new? she looked up insticntively, standing beside Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:51 pm

"Her," I muttered, pointing to Oliva. "Where were you?"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:27 pm

The tell-tale mouse 'Toni had was all I needed to see. "Hunting, I presume," I answered for her with a grin. I turned to Ara. "But how far would the nearest hospital be, I wonder. I mean, there's no telling if any of us have the energy to go much farther. Just sayin'."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:47 pm

Trent grunted in agreement to Danny's statement, his eyes screwed up in pain at his injuries; he knew the rest of the group was just as tired and beat-up as him. He didn't take his eyes off of the panther girl, even when 'Toni arrived.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:09 am

"But if we don't get to a hospital who knows what else could happen," Arabelle pointed out. She looked past the group and into the forest, afraid of what might be beyond it. For all they knew they were in the middle of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:15 am

Hang on a sec....
'Toni shifted to her bird form to get a glimpse of the new shifter.
Oh, that's what you meant by 'her'.
She finally returned to her human form.
"Antoinette Divoci." The pale teenager extended her hand out.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:28 am

"Well," I started, answering Ara's question, "Some of us could switch to our bird form to see if we can find civilization while the rest could do some first aid or something- I call bird."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:17 pm

"Whoa!" I muttered, holding up a hand, "You mean you guys can shapeshift into more than one animal?" I asked looking at the group, "I just figured out that I can become a leopard, and now you all are saying some of you can become more than one thing?" My head spun with the realization that this was actually happening. Putting a hand up to my forehead and rubbing it idly, I muttered, "This is not logical, this is so not logical."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:50 pm

"What was your first clue?" I laughed. "So far I can turn into a wolf, wolverine, and golden eagle thing." Each one of them, I realized, was made for a different purpose. The wolf was made for running and tracking, the wolverine was hard-wired for fighting and surviving, and the golden eagle...uh, flying and stuff. I hadn't spent that much time as one, so...Sometimes, I felt like, deja vu-vertigo in my head. As if I was in a dream, dazed, blurry. That's what I was feeling now. I leaned against a tree, suddenly wishing none of this had ever happened. Of course, I'd wished that a lot, but not since we owned those people back there. We'd been a real team, and we still were. Except...I dunno, something was missing.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:09 pm

Sapphira P. Yule (Becca) wrote:
"Whoa!" I muttered, holding up a hand, "You mean you guys can shapeshift into more than one animal?" I asked looking at the group, "I just figured out that I can become a leopard, and now you all are saying some of you can become more than one thing?" My head spun with the realization that this was actually happening. Putting a hand up to my forehead and rubbing it idly, I muttered, "This is not logical, this is so not logical."

I smirked and stared into Oliva's eyes. "Do you really think anything's logical?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:15 pm

'Toni nodded.
"Some of us have all three of their forms;
While others only have their first two."
She made a quick explanation.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Trying to ignore the throbbing of her injured shoulder, Zoey spoke up. "I just got my third. I can turn into a cougar, osprey, and an elephant. Which FYI is good for throwing things around." She winced again and looked around in the darkness. How would they explain wounds like theirs to a doctor? They'd either want to pursue a case of severe child abuse, or find some psycho killers on the loose. What was the logical explaination?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:08 pm

"Fox, Peregrine Falcon, and Cheetah here," Arabelle muttered, not sounding either dull or proud- she just said it. Arabelle tucked a golden lock of hair behind her ear and crossed her arms in attempt to stay warm. Night had fallen and a chilly breeze was beginning to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:19 pm

"Gray Wolf, Barn Owl.
Blind as a bat but not one."
'Toni said.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:53 am

[We ought'a keep this RP alive. Where's Runa?]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:00 am

((Dunno))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:43 am

(-Coughs- Sorry. I've not been feeling well, and I've had a butt-load of school to do.)

I looked at the group for a moment before stating, "We need to get all of you guys to a hospital. I don't care if you trust me or not, but you need at least one person with you that can fight if the others find us. You don't have to like it, but I'm coming with you guys. Are you in agreeance?" I looked at the leader for a moment measuring her injuries. I didn't want to take anything from her, but they all were beat up and not fit to fight any more than absolutly nessisary. I barely had a few gashes on my legs and one on my back, but I hadn't actually been in the fight.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:00 pm

"Fine," I muttered. She seemed really, erm, determined to come with us, and I wasn't really sure if that was a good thing or not.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:02 pm

"Agreed. And I can fight." I decided aloud, considering the odds. When I was a wolverine, I was unstoppable. Literally. I didn't feel pain until I was out of the fight. So I would be all good. "All we need are a couple band-aids, though..." I looked around. "And some gauze, splinters, and arm slings would be nice, too."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:51 pm

"And maybe some morphine would help make this more... bearable," Arabelle added, ready to exit the forest already. She had to face it- she was not invincible and really had never done something that extreme. Arabelle nodded at the group, for no apparent reason, and glided in the direction that she thought would lead them out of the place.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:33 pm

I glanced at Ara, transformed into a dove and flew after her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next