RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:17 am

Cory groaned wehn it blurred and fuzzed.
Lauren suddenkly felt way better. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:18 am

Anna felt wayy better, and glared at the smashed camera. "Stupid idiot!" She snarled.

Mitchell saw Jay, heard him say something and then it went completely fuzzy. "Crud!"

((He sighed? Lauren's a dude? xD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:19 am

(SORRY! xD Gosh.)

Cory growled and sat down. "Great. Now we gotta think of something else to lure the girls back, and leave the boys." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:20 am

((Lol.. It's fine. xDD))

Mitchell growled, "Great, great, great. It's not they are gonna trust us again."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:23 am

Cort rolled his eyes. He then grinned. "Unless we make them." He offered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:24 am

Mitchell sighed. "Yeah, but we've tried that. Plus, it's not the same when we FORCE them."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:26 am

Cory shrugged.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:27 am

((So easy to reply to.. Cory shrugged. xD))

Mitchell shrugged back. "Well, all I know is that I hate those stupid idiotic boys, particularly Jay."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:29 am

Cory nodded. "Grant is so annoying." He muttered, rubbing his head where he hit it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:30 am

Mitchell crinkled his nose. "They are both far too persistent, in my opinion. Jay nearly gave up, but NOO, he has to keep trying." Mitchell snorted.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:30 am

Cory rolled his eyes. His eyes lit up and he smirked at Mitchell.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:31 am

"You have an idea, don't you?" Mitchell rolled his eyes. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:34 am

Cory grinned and whispered it to Mitchell.

(Plotness: The boys kidnap Jay and Grant and threaten the girls that they will kill them unless the girls stay in England with the two evil freakos and marry them once again, and stay that way. The prove it they have to kiss Mitchell and Cory infront of Grant and Jay. Grant and Jay are banned from England and nee dto save Lauren and Anna. xD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:36 am

(0.o I AM THE BEST FRIEND OF A GENIUS. xDD))

Mitchell smiled. "Oh, perfect, completely and totally perfect."

"You okay enough for me to go?" Jay asked Lauren.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:38 am

Lauren nodded. "Thanks." She said.
Cory smirked. "Good. Looks like we canstart now." He chuckled and disappeared.
Grant was walking out of Anna's house when he saw something appear. He whispped around. Cory.
Cory grinned and waved. "So long, sucker!" He growledand punched Grant in the face, blacking him out.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:40 am

Jay smiled, and quietly closed the door as he left. He was getting on his bike when he felt something on the back of his neck. He turned around, saw a flash of Mitchell face, and was out. His bike slammed to the ground, and Mitchell zapped them away.

"See you!" Anna called as Grant left. She heard a growl from outside, and dashed outside. When she reached the door, yanking it open, she saw nobody.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:41 am

Cory zapped them away before Anna opened the door and tied Grant up. He grinned at Mitchell.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:42 am

Mitchell had Jay tied up and blacked out. "Perfect."
Anna raised an eyebrow. Okay, Grant was fairly fast, but not that fast as to get out of sight that quickly. Something was up.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:44 am

Cory nodded and glanced at his sowrd hanging up. He was a professinal. He snatched Grant's cellphone and called Anna.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:45 am

Anna heard her phone ringing, and raced upstairs. Checking the caller ID, she was relived to find it was Grant. She smiled, picking up. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:46 am

Cory rolled his eyes. "Hi Annabelle." He answered, snickering.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:47 am

Anna heard the voice on the other end and froze, completely cold. It was.. It was CORY! "What are you doing using my BOYFRIENDS phone?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:49 am

Cory chuckled. "You tell me. How could Grant disappear that fast, hm, my ddear?" He asked. "Well come and ge him. Jay's here too, so mind getting Lauren, if you please." he said and laughed, shutting off the phone.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:50 am

Anna froze, and dropped her phone. It hit the ground with a loud crash, and she was out of the house and racing toward Lauren's before her parents could race in and see what was happening.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:51 am

Lauren saw Anna coming. She skimme dher friends mind and caught herself from fainting. She snatched her cellphone and dashed out, ignoring th horrible pain in her leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -
Page 8 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next