RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:52 am

Anna had forgotten completely about her arm and it stung, she then looked at Lauren. "We have to go. NOW."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:53 am

Lauren nodded and transporteed her and Anna to Jay and Grant, and found herself standing face to face with Mitchell.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:55 am

Mitchell smiled. "Oh, look, you're here. That was rather fast." He snickered. Jay and Grant were out cold behind him.
Anna was face to face with Cory, and she snarled. "Back off, freako."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:56 am

Cory grinned. "Sure." He said and got his sword and walked over to the boys.
Lauren backed away. "Woah. Freak with a weapon." She said, staring at Cory.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:58 am

Anna backed up. "What in the FUZZ are you doing? I highly doubt you know how to use that well."

"He doesn't use it well, he's a full blown professional, girls. Cory, explain our little deal." Mitchell smiled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:03 am

Cory looked up. "It's quite simple. You stay here with us. Then we let the boys go, unharmed. If you don't.." He stopped, felling the blade of the sword. "Let's just say they won't ever be around again." He said.
Lauren turned white. "Nuh. Uh. Lord hates me." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:04 am

Anna turned completely pale. Cory was freaking feeling the blade of it, threatening to..
"Holy.Snapples." Anna said. "I'm dreaming right? We're still back at home, the whole England thing freaked me out so much I'm having nightmares."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:07 am

Grant opened his eyes and saw Anna, Mitchell, Lauren... and Cory with a sword over his neck. He blinked. "No way." He whispered.
Cory grinned. "You have 30 seconds, Anna and Lauren." He said.
Lauren swallowed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:44 am

Jay blinked his eyes open, and saw the shiny blade above his head. "Woah, freak with a weapon." He muttered, and looked back at the girls. "What in the fuzz?" He whispered.

Anna swallowed. The seconds ticked by.. 10 more seconds.. 3,2.. "Fine, fine!" Anna whispered. "We'll do it, we'll stay here, you can't TOUCH them though."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:52 pm

Lauren nodded. She forced her knees to not buckle and growled.
Grant looked at Anna, horrified.
Cory grinned and lowered the blade.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:54 pm

Anna managed to not start freaking out, the blade was still wayy too close to Grant and Jay, in her opinion. She glared at Cory and Mitchell, horrified with them. Had they really just sunken that low?
Jay looked at Lauren, horrified. Had those freaks actually just threatened their lives? Wow, they were desperate.
Mitchell smiled at the girls. "Good choice."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:55 pm

Lauren returned his smile with a scoff. "Hm. Smart of you to get he sick and break my leg, otherwise you'd be dead." Shemuttered, rubbing her good foot against her cast.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:58 pm

Anna stuck her tongue out at Cory. "And very smart you broke my good arm, otherwise you'd be bleeding by now." She growled. "Now let them go."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Corry shook his head and smirked at Mitchell. "One mor ething, right Mitchell?" He said, twirling the sword in the air.
Lauren clenched her fists. What in the name of lord would you want now?" She snapped sharply.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:04 pm

((What else do they want, again? xDD I'm so forgetful.))

Mitchell nodded, smirking at the girls. "Of course, the other thing is.." He let the words hang, leaving them hanging for a moment.
"GET ON WITH IT BEFORE I HURT YOU." Anna growled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:06 pm

(xD They have to kiss Mitchell and Cory. ^^)

"better tell me or I will use this cast as a weapon." She snarled, stepping closer threatingly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:07 pm

((Ew. xD I KNEW THAT! I TOTALLY KNEW THAT! .. xD))

"You have to kiss us in front of them," He jerked his thumb toward the boys. "To prove it to them, too."
Anna looked at him, unbelieving. "You freaks."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Laren stepped back. "Nuh uh. Can't make me." She retorted.
Grant shut his eyes. Tight.
Cory held the sword to Jay and Grants necks again.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:11 pm

Jay closed one eye, and leaned back as far as possible, which wasn't far. He looked helpless and horrified. Crud.
Anna nearly choked. "Fine, fine, fine!" She sputtered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Lauren stared at the sword and growled. "Fine!" She spat and glared at Mitchell, a well distance away.
Cory snickered ad lowered his weapon again.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:14 pm

"You know what? Just.. Just shut up for once, will you?" Anna growled at Mitchell and Cory. "Can we please get this ickiness over with?" She shivered.
Mitchell walked up, smiling at Lauren. "I win."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:17 pm

lauren put her hands on her hips. "Threating to kill them isn't really winning." She retorted.
Cory smirked and walked over to Anna.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:18 pm

"It is in my book." Mitchell smirked, and bent down and kissed her. For like, two minutes straight.
Jay squirmed, scowling. "Idiot," He muttered under his breath.
Anna closed her eyes. "Get it over with freako."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:19 pm

Grant nearly fainted. xD
Cory kissed Anna.
Lauren pulled away and noticed she was 19 again. "No fair." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:21 pm

xD

Anna pulled away as quick as she could, and looked down. She was nineteen again, yay, how wonderful. She looked at Cory. "Die."
Jay frowned, and crinkled his nose.
Mitchell looked over Lauren's shoulder and full on smirked at Jay, who looked TICKED. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next