RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Anna winced at her arm, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:34 pm

Lauren stood up. She zapped a cast on her leg and ctrutchs, mumbling.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:35 pm

Jay had a headache, and put his head on the table. Ow.. He gritted his teeth and went up to his room.
Anna sighed, picking up her bowl of ceral in her good arm and going upstairs. She texted Lauren.
How 'ya feeling?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:36 pm

Lauren ignored the text and dismissed it. He hoped Anna didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:38 pm

Anna waited for a few minutes, and when Lauren didn't reply rolled her eyes, but smiled slightly. She clicked on her T.V, completely bored out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:40 pm

Lauren sighed and closed her eyes. She was tired still. She sauntered upstairs again on her crutches.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:42 pm

Anna rested her head, which now had a pounding headache, on her lap. Her arm didn't feel any better, and she just wanted to sleep forever and ever.

Mitchell snickered. "I wonder when they'll figure out WHY they feel so great."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:44 pm

Cory grinned and nodded, watching Anna from a transpartent screen in their tech. room.

Lauren moaned. She swore she could of heard Mitchell's voice. She shivered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:45 pm

Mitchell snickered again, and watched Lauren from the screen. He telepathically gave her a massive headache.
Anna groaned, her head pounding. She couldn't think straight.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:47 pm

Lauren clutched her head. Something wasn't right. She growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:48 pm

Anna, though she really couldn't think well, knew something was wayy wrong. This was no normal headache.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:50 pm

Cory smirked. He grinned at Anna.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:51 pm

Anna groaned again. Hopefully her parents wouldn't come up here, they would realize this wasn't normal and like, drive her to the ER or something.

Mitchell smirked at Lauren on the screen. He had a small bump on his forhead, from running into the poll. Very smart. xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:53 pm

Lauren reached for her cellphone and called Jay. "Now... My house..." She whispered and moaned again, her phone falling to the floor.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:54 pm

Jay picked up his phone, and blinked. He heard her whispered three words, and then the phone seemed to drop, and he heard a loud crash. He shoved his phone in his pocket, and biked over to her house. He knocked on the door, and her parents answer. They told him that Lauren was up in her room, he thanked them and raced up.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Lauren clutched her head. She was pale and had a big fever. She groaned and twisted, her leg throbbing.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:57 pm

Jay's eyes went wide. "Holy.. Lauren what happened?" He got over to her as fast as possible.

Anna felt terribly warm, and was pale and clammy feeling. She groaned, and texted Grant sloppily.
My house. NOW.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:58 pm

Lauren shook her head. "I... don't know. I... have a feeling.... Mitchell!" She studdered. "Don't..." She trailed off.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:59 pm

Jay looked worried. He heard the name MItchell and scowled. "Of course." He grumbled. "Don't.. Don't what?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:01 am

Lauren lost her voice. She rubbed her eyes.
Grant hurried over and bolted up to Anna's room anf scowled as soon a sh saw her. She had been perfectly fine. A name snapped into his head. Cory.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:03 am

Anna heard the name snap into his head, and she nodded. "M'hmm." Her throat hurt like crazy, and it hurt to talk. Her face looked pained.

Jay didn't say a word, sighing. "I'ma kill him."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:07 am

Grant growled. "How about that big jerk some himself." He spat.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:11 am

"M'hmm." Anna nodded again, trying not to look as horrible as she felt. "I.. I wish he would s-stop it." She managed to growl.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:14 am

Cory chuckled.
Grant nodded. He spotted something on Anna's wall. He snatched it. "Vixeo Camra." He growled andsmashd it too pieces.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:16 am

Anna growled. Thank gosh, Grant noticed that. She wouldn't of in the messy state her room was in.

Jay noticed the camera in Lauren room, and picked it up, raising an eyebrow. "Ohh.. I see. They were watching you the whole time, Mitchell and Cory. They're hurting you and Anna probably too." He smashed to camera, and stomped on it for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -
Page 7 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next