RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-

Go down 
+4
Lan Fan
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:09 pm

S E A T T L E! wrote:
Branchthorn was flung off the cliffside, landing into the throng of cats below. She landed on all fours, completely fine. She smiled at Greystripe above. "Ha."

"Have a nice time climbing up." It was atleast 500 feet, but if she made it, the worse thing that would happen is she attacking his expected sister, SnowCloud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Branchthorn snarled, for she knew a shortcut up, the one that the leaders used. She jumped up onto the tree, and then tightrope walked onto the cliff. "I did have a nice time, thank you very much." She said, and started attacking.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:20 pm

S E A T T L E! wrote:
Branchthorn snarled, for she knew a shortcut up, the one that the leaders used. She jumped up onto the tree, and then tightrope walked onto the cliff. "I did have a nice time, thank you very much." She said, and started attacking.

Greystripe pushed her against a tree, "I never knew why they called you BranchThorn, it's more like weak-ling." I laughed and slanged my claws into her heart with one hand, and strangled her with the other.
~~
Snowkit saw Greystripe fighting. "I'll help!" She said, and tried to scratch her whole body up.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:29 pm

Branchthorn spun around to face the kit, and couldn't hurt the little thing. She yowled in pain, and stuck her claw straight into Graystripe's heart in return. She tore away.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:38 pm

S E A T T L E! wrote:
Branchthorn spun around to face the kit, and couldn't hurt the little thing. She yowled in pain, and stuck her claw straight into Graystripe's heart in return. She tore away.

The kit fell and tripped Branchthorn on accident, SnowKit knew she was a orphan, a helpless one.
~~
Greystripe was proud of the kit, he struck both of his hands in her heart. Soon she would die, but something told me, a little one would die too.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:47 pm

Branchthorn fought back, and glared at Graystripe, heaving. "Stupid. JointClan. CATS!" She yowled, limping off. She collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:54 pm

I watched her as she collapsed, she was dead. So, who was next? I was up for some more killing.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:57 pm

Branchthorn closed her eyes, and stopped breathing. Graystripe was away from her, for now. She slipped into Branchstar, the current's, body and Branchstar suddenly got red eyes. "Thank you for this," She snickered.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:03 pm

What was next? I was getting bored, I went over to see how SnowCloud was, she had been feeling sick.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:22 pm

A few minutes later it was quiet, I was thinking about it. And what if Branchthorn wasn't dead?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Moonstar was shocked. She was dead now. But Mellowstar made him leader, and he had to forfill it. He ran over towards Branchthorn/star. "Ready, deputy?" He asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:28 pm

"Oh heck yes." Branchthorn replied, in Branchstar's body. "Lets do it."
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:28 pm

I walked ovewr to the place she collappsed, her body wasn't there. I attacked (Tokyo's character; Moonstar?) trying to start a fight. Then I realized it was Branchstar, but it was Branchthorn in the body... something that made me recognize her in the eye. I sprung onto the female.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:32 pm

Branchstar simply clawed his neck, slicing his neck and chest. She was stronger now, much stronger.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:34 pm

S E A T T L E! wrote:
Branchstar simply clawed his neck, slicing his neck and chest. She was stronger now, much stronger.

I ducked as she tried to slice me into pieces, I pinned her down, punching her in the heart with my feet, and choking her with my paws.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:47 pm

"Bring it on kittypet. No wonder no one joins Mellowclan, they're all groups of kittypets!" I taunted, and bit into her neck, this would probabley paralize her.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:23 pm

((yes, just recently he bacame Moonstar))

Moonstar lunged at (Paris' character), knocking her off of Branchthorn. He grunted and helped Branchthorn.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:24 pm

Branchthorn smiled, and slashed at Greystripe (Paris's charrie), snarling. "Thanks, M-.." She trailed off, if he was leader now did she have to call him Master.. Or..?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:26 pm

"Moonstar, Branchthorn, Moonstar," Moonstar repeated. He knew what she was thinking, and didn't want to be a tyrant, so...
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:32 pm

(( Greystripe is my male character. ))

Greystripe slung at both weak cats, mise well call them apprentices. I took Branchthorn and bent her body in half and paralized her. What great fun. My claws sunk nto her shoulders, and slang my long nail s into her back, in minutes Branchthorn or star, would die of bloodloss. Ah, I'd dance over her grave. "Up for a fight? If you wanna call it that." I asked the leader, this would be a whole lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:34 pm

Moonstar was weak, so he staggered towards Greystripe. "D-d-don't you think that's a little," He started, and when he was close enough he finished with a, "Torturing!?" and slashed at Greystripe.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:40 pm

T o k y o wrote:
Moonstar was weak, so he staggered towards Greystripe. "D-d-don't you think that's a little," He started, and when he was close enough he finished with a, "Torturing!?" and slashed at Greystripe.

"Hey, we gotta do what we gotta do.." I said and ducked again, slashing her. I put one claw into her heart. But I thought about it, did I really wanna kill someone else? I iginored the thought and sunk all my claws into her heart.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Moonstar gasped in pain. He felt a pain in his heart and gave a final resort attack. He pounced on Graystripe, forcing his full body weight on him.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:59 pm

(( Is it a he or she? ))

I turned him over now me on top of him on his stomach and jumped on him with my claws sticking up. My claws pounded his body as I jumped up and down.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:07 pm

((erm, a he?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next