RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-

Go down 
+4
Lan Fan
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:38 am

Branchthorn snarled, and bowled Grasstail over. She didn't meet Branchthorn's gaze. She slashed at Grasstail harshly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:40 am

Moonshadow took this opportunity quickly and jumped to his feet. He ran and tackled Amberstar.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:40 am

Amberstar smirked and whipped around, kicking Mistress. She lunged and when Mistress landed, was right on top of her, snarling.
Maroon glared. "You are SO darn lucky I'm only here to fight MellowClan."
Wingstar hit Branchthorn, rolling her over. He pinned her simpily.
Grasstail growle dand scurried back to Moonshadow, pouncing and landing evenly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:41 am

Branchthorn snarled, claws flashing. "Oh, hi father." She smirked, kicking him off.
"I didn't do it, if you have any quarrel with what happened, take it up with WOLFSTAR." He said desperately.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:42 am

Moonshadow fell.

Kira was stilled amazed that he was seeing Maroon again.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:46 am

Wingstar dodged, and still clung to Branchthorn. He smirked. "I taught you that move, dummy." He taunted.
Amberstar clawed Mistress's face.
Grasstail smirked at Moonshadow.
Maroon growled and stalked away.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:48 am

Moonshadow scowled and tripped Amberstar behind her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:48 am

"I'm better then YOU'LL ever be!" Branchthorn snarled, eyes wild. She clawed at his neck, like Fernpaw had.
Branchstar bounded past Wolf. "Don't be hard on yourself," She managed to choke out before being whisked into the fight again.
Mistress snarled, slashing. "Get off me!" Branchstar, the one that was Amber's mate, bounded up and helped slash hard at MIstress.,
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:50 am

Amberstar growled, and went to help Wingstar. She tackled Branchthorn and scarped her face.
Wingstar rolled his eyes, watching his wound heal.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:52 am

Branchthorn snarled, her teeth bared. She wanted to kill them all, kill all the cats that doubted her strength. She scraped her face back, claws digging into her neck. "DIE!"
Branchstar, the normal one, snarled at Moonshadow. "Traitor." She calmly stated.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:55 am

Amberstar huffed and looked at Wingstar, who was healing her wounds. She smirked at Branchthorn ripping at her neck. "Your not as strong as StarClan. Your a stupid, fox- dung double crosser moron!" She spat, pinning her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:56 am

"I CAN BE AS STRONG AS STARCLAN! STARCLAN IS NOTHING!" Branchthorn snarled, bleeding horribly. Maybe she was losing the fight, but she wouldn't dare go without a good one.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:58 am

Wingstar clawed at Branchthorn. "You could of been a good warrior. But you aren't. You traitor! Now you will die!" He hissed, biting her neck.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:00 am

Branchthorn snarled, and smiled lightly at Wingstar. "Oh, I won't die, not yet." She dragged herself toward Branchstar, and disappeared. Branchstar jerked forward, her eyes snapped closed, when she opened them they were bright red. Branchthorn was controlling her again.
"Would you risk killing your precious daughter?" Branchthorn snarled in Branchstar's voice. Her green eyes flashed once. "Help.." She whispered, and then it was bRanchthorn again,
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:04 am

(ONE MORE!xD)

Wingstar smirked and padded over calmly. "Branchthorn, You can nver fool a StarClan cat." He said, lightly touching Branchstar, pulling Branchthorn out.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:05 am

((ruiner. xDD))

Branchthorn looked around wildly, fully healed now, and fled.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:49 am

Moonshadow was a little confused after when he tripped Amberstar. He must've hit his head or something, he didn't know. All he remembered was coming to his Mistress' side and fending off the cats attacking her. She couldn't die, not yet. Moonshadow wasn't free, Branchthorn wasn't her own person, and Moonshadow was to obediant to survive without his Mistress. If she died, he would follow.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:22 am

(Ha. HAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHA! xD Me and my kittehs ARE BACK TO TAKE YOUR HAPPY SOULS! xD)

Wingstar raced after her. He was quickly gaining on his daughter.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:42 am

Branchthorn snarled. No, she would not go! She sprinted faster, then spun around fast and clawed along his side, then sprinted off again. "HELP ME MOONSHADOW!" She yowled into the sky, feeling helpless, lost. She was strong, she had to be.. But she was losing..?!
Mistress snarled, glaring at Stormcloud as he sauntered up. Then came Fernstar, and then Stormrage and Mellowtail. And soon came Branchstar. Lightning and thunder clapped and flashed, and Stormcloud in thta instant snarled, going toward Mellowheart's neck. "You aren't ruining my Clan, not again. You won't win, you won't rule."
Mistress was trembling, as she got up, bleeding horribly. She looked out, and saw MellowClan fighting, and losing. No! NO! Mistress was so distracted that Stormcloud pounced again, ripping at Mistress's ear.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:54 am

(HI!

You forgot Raincloud's kits, who are warriors -- I believe they were Lightningstripe, Dusktalon and Dawnfrost.)

Raincloud stretched under the moonlight, her gray flecked fur covered with the sharp tang of herbs, as always. Her apprentice, Dawnfrost, who was actually her own kit, sat silently inside, although restless. She was sorting the herbs as she tried to help, but the anxiety of the two gray cats was still obvious.

"Where do you think Branchstar went?" Dawnfrost mewed, the long fur of her tail brushing the soft, grassy ground of the medicine den.

Standing up straight again, Raincloud flicked her tail. "Sometimes she just likes to go outside the camp for fresh air, I guess." She curled up near the entrance; it was warm in there, and she needed to get cooler. Temperature-wise.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:29 pm

"MISTRESS!" Moonshadow yowled and ran towards her, fending off Stormcloud. "You are wrong. She will win, even if sacrafice is to be made!" He vowed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:27 pm

((The fight is in camp, Raincloud.. ^^" Thankies for coming back, by the way. ;)))

Stormcloud snarled at Moonshadow. "Her little pet." He aknoweledged.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:48 pm

"Sh-shut up!" Moonshadow yelled and sheathed his claws.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:49 pm

"Ah, you stuttered. You completely know that your her little pet, and you just follow that thing." StormWIND snarled, slashing claws out at his neck. "You can join our side or die."

((It's supposed to be 'Stormwind' I've been typing the wrong name. xDD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:25 pm

"NEVER!" Moonshadow yelled and slashed him back, not afraid to use his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next