RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-

Go down 
+4
Lan Fan
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:42 pm

Grastail landed a surprize attack on Moonshadow, pinning him. She looked at Stormwind. "Get Mellowheart." She hissed, holding Moonshadow down.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:44 pm

"Stupid," Moonshadow said to himself, and tried to slip out of Grasstail.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:46 pm

Stormwind gave a brisk nod, and leaped at Mistress. "DIE." He growled, slashing her neckl.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Moonshadow grunted in pain. To see his Mistress get hurt like that, and for him not to be able to do anything... anything yet! He bared his teeth and reached for Grasstail front leg to bite it, maybe getting him enough time to get up.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Grasstail growled when he bit her leg. She nipped his leg in return, so if to every try and get up, he couldn't go too fast.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:58 pm

Mistress yowled, she knew she was dying. She fought back, claws tearing at every part of Stormwind. How could she have liked him, ever, and at all? She looked pained, and looked sharply at Moonshadow.
"YOUR FREE! She thought, letting him go. They were losing, she knew it, they were going to lose.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:03 pm

"Well, let th- wait, WHAT?! Free?" Moonshadow exclaimed. He was very shocked, and everything was coming so quickly, so he couldn't process it all.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:08 pm

Amberstar stalked over to Mellowheart. "You lost." She growled. "Now this is your 9 dying, so you will stay away from anyone you wretched creature." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:10 pm

"No, WAIT!" Moonshadow yelled, and stared at Grasstail. "Just a sec," He said, and rolled around, making Grasstail lose her balance, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Mistress was losing the fight, she was going limp slowly, eyes glazing over..
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Amberstar watched. "You deserve it." She whispered.

Grasstail tumbled over.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:14 pm

Moonshadow ran towards Mellowstar. He nuzzled his head in her fur. "I'll miss you. I owe everything," He said, hoping something magic happened to spare her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:48 pm

Mistress blinked, staring up at the sky. She couldn't speak, she was about to die. "I loved you. 'Specially my little Branchie, she had so much potentional, so much that she didn't live up too." She managed to whisper before, she had a coughing fit. "I'll miss 'ya, Moonshadow." She admited quietly. "Help Branchthorn control them, since you were technically my deputy, you are now in charge. Go get 'em, Moonstar." Mistress explain, and her eyes glazed over.
Mistress was gone for good, never to come back again.
Branchthorn skirted away from her parents, and dashed toward Moonshadow and Mistress. She looked with wide eyes at her leader. "M-moonshad- Moonstar. You heard her, we have to finish this."
Stormwind looked at Mistress, feeling emotions hit him all at once. He felt hatred for her, he hated her, she was tearing apart his Clan down to the core. But, he also felt a little sorry for her. She wanted to rule, so badly in fact that, it had come to this. She had been his mate once, they had history.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:06 pm

().() Form ().()

Name: Snowkit
Description: A white orphan, with piercing blue eyes. Looks like a snowball.
Personality: Very quiet, playful, sometimes mysterious. Has disabilities.
Rank (Or Wanted Rank): Kit
Clan: JointClan
Other: ...

().() Form ().()

Name: GreyStripe
Description: Like in the books, I'm lazy... :P
Personality: WIll Unfold
Rank (Or Wanted Rank): Warrior
Clan: Joint
Other: ...

().() Form ().()

Name: SnowCloud
Description: I'll get a picture
Personality: Will unfold
Rank (Or Wanted Rank): Mentor
Clan: JointClan
Other: .......
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:08 pm

((Approved and added, =D Thanks for joining, Paris. ;D ))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:25 pm

(( Whooo!! =D!! Wanna rp? ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:26 pm

((Sure. I have lots of cats free. What's happening now is we're in the middle of the most epic fight in the history of JointClan. xDD I can have a MellowClan cat attack one of yours, something like that..? ;D))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:28 pm

(( Okay, you attack Greystripe, but he is very rough, so beware. I'd use a cat thats to pretty much die. xDDD ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:32 pm

((xDD Got it. This should be interesting.))

Branchthorn spotted Greystripe, and attacked, leaving Moonstar to fight for himself. He was now leader, since Mistress had died, so she knew he would have to step up at some point. She smiled at Greystripe, though she had no real quarrel with him. Her claws slid out, and she smirked. If he underestimated her because she was a girl, he was in for it. She lunged, teeth bared and ears flattened.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:36 pm

S E A T T L E! wrote:
((xDD Got it. This should be interesting.))

Branchthorn spotted Greystripe, and attacked, leaving Moonstar to fight for himself. He was now leader, since Mistress had died, so she knew he would have to step up at some point. She smiled at Greystripe, though she had no real quarrel with him. Her claws slid out, and she smirked. If he underestimated her because she was a girl, he was in for it. She lunged, teeth bared and ears flattened.

Greystripe saw Branchthorn almost seem like challenge him. I slid my claws out, and leaped into action. I spiraled onto her, seeing what a girl could do Ah, I would be easy on her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Branchthorn almost toppled over, not expecting Greystripe to be so big. She slashed her claws along his neck, and right flank. "C'mon, come and get me, kittypet." She taunted.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:46 pm

S E A T T L E! wrote:
Branchthorn almost toppled over, not expecting Greystripe to be so big. She slashed her claws along his neck, and right flank. "C'mon, come and get me, kittypet." She taunted.

My eyes narrowed, and bit straight through her neck. And slahed my claws against her face, "I wouldn't be the one saying that for someone who has no skill in fighting." I also taunted, this was gonna be an easy kill. I moved her over to the cliffside, about to tumble her over.

(( They're by a cliffside right? ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:48 pm

((Yeah, they can be on the Great Rock thingy. xDD))

Branchthorn wasn't stupid, she knew what was happening. She backed up, about to teeter over edge.. But she kicked powerfully off the ground, and leaped over him, landing squarely on his back. "Say that again!" She spat, digging her c;aws into his shoudlers.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:59 pm

"I said, your nothing to compete against, you're too weak." I flung her off my shoulders, and bit into her neckand threw her off land, almost flying almost in air she went. She was gone. I then realized I was covered in blood, but that didn't matter.

(( Bye bye!!! xDD ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:05 pm

Branchthorn was flung off the cliffside, landing into the throng of cats below. She landed on all fours, completely fine. She smiled at Greystripe above. "Ha."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next