RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-

Go down 
+4
Lan Fan
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:48 pm

Silver ran up to Stripepelt and helped him. She followed Wolf, going at Stripepelts pace.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:49 pm

Wolf slowed, to match their paces'. "I think we're alright now." Wolf said, the ground was still trembling from the human's machines but everything seemed.. Alright. For the moment.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Silver nodded, but she could sence that the twolegs would get to their camp.
Very, very soon.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:57 pm

They reached camp soon, and Stripepelt was trying not to tremble.
Fernclaw gasped, bounding up. "What happened? Where was Stripepelt?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:03 pm

Silver shiook her head. She spoke a single word.
"Twolegs."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:05 pm

"Is that why the ground's been having tremors all day?" Fernclaw asked, her eyes now clouded with worry. Twolegs? There were twolegs? That was never good. And where was her mother?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:06 pm

((Brb, dinner, I'll be back. =D))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:25 pm

((Back))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:37 pm

((kk()

Silver nodded.
"Me and Stripepelt got captured by them..."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:48 pm

((Replyzzzz??))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:00 pm

(Sorry, I thought you were off and left. =o)

Fernclaw nodded, looking extremely worried now. "Did you see Branchstar, when you were coming back maybe?" She asked hopefully.
Stripepelt got a dark look. "Branchstar isn't here?" He asked, suddenly anxious.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:36 am

Silver shook her head. Haven't seen her. But she qas here before I left at dawn to be alone...." Silver faded off mid-sentence.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Stripepelt's eyes suddenly widened. "I think I know where she is." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:41 pm

Branchinz wrote:
Wolf looked around wildly. Where was their leader? Aw, forget this, it was taking too long to look. He started racing back, had to help Stripepelt and Silver.

Branchstar waited impaitently for Moonstar to heal Kira. "Get on with it."

"Alright, alright!" Moonstar replied and put his paws on Kira's back. He mubbled something and a black aura appeared around him and Kira. He closed his eyes and smiled.

Kira grimmiced as he felt coldness entering his body.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:47 pm

Branchstar watched quietly, not moving. She was afraid if she did, Moonstar would do something to screw up Kira. He was so temperamental sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:58 pm

The aura was growing thicker as Moonstar continued to concentrate on healing Kira. Not that he wasn't thinking of other things, of course.

Kira started shivering, almost spazing, and passed out. His back, as far as he knew, was feeling better though.

The aura started to deplete into Moonstar and the ground until it was completely gone.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Branchstar didn't ask questions, just helped Kira up and leaned him on her. Hopefully he'd wake up soon so he could take some of his weight.
"Thank you, and goodBYE." Branchstar said curtly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:28 pm

"I'm so thankful for your company," Moonstar muttered sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:56 pm

"Same to you." She replied, walking away slowly with Kira.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:56 pm

;(moonstar is tempermental xD))

Silver looked at Stripepelt.
"Moonstar.... Mistress's old territory."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:17 pm

Stripepelt nodded slowly. "That's what I think. But.. Whoever goes to get her, I'm sure, won't be coming back. I think.. Maybe we should wait for a little bit. Maybe I'm jumping to far ahead..?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:29 pm

Branchinz wrote:
"Same to you." She replied, walking away slowly with Kira.

Moonstar looked at the two slowly drifted into the forest. "All in good time, my dear, all in good time..." He felt like the Wicked Witch of the West, a term the twolegs used. Not that he knew any, NO!

Kira's back had indeed improved. He was more flexible than before, more snake-like. "Thank Starclan we're outta there, Branchy," He exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:22 am

"Thank StarClan, indeed." Branchstar agreed.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:06 am

Kira sighed and turned to Branchstar, still beautiful as ever. Oh no, he can't have these thoughts again! "So, uhm, now what?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:28 am

Branchstar's head was buzzing. Kira was safe, KIra was fine, was all that was really running through her mind.
"Uhm..Home. We can go home now." She said, feeling as out of it as ever. Maybe Kira wasn't the only Mr. Spacey around here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-
Page 28 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next