RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-

Go down 
+4
Lan Fan
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:14 pm

( wow, I haven't been here in a long time...... Where can I jump in??? )
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:04 pm

((wrong topic xDD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:11 pm

((TIMEE SKIPP.))

Fernclaw was out of Mellowstar's den by dawn, sighing, giving up hope of sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Clawflower rose with the sun, stepping out of the warriors' den hastily. He didn't look at Fernclaw.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Fernclaw didn't meet his eyes either, didn't look at him.
Mistress padded out of her den, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Clawflower had just eaten before he fell asleep, so he sauntered over to Mistress. "Is there something you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:32 pm

"No, .. Well actually yes." Mistress said, changing her mind in the middle of her sentence. "Would you take a border patrol to inspect all the borders? Fernclaw knows where they are."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:35 pm

"All right," Clawflower said happily, but he remembered that he was going with Fernclaw. He didn't know what to think... instead, he bashfully wandered over and flicked his tail absently. "Mellowstar wants me to go on a border patrol with you."

(So what's going on in JointClan?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:46 pm

(Basically there just still kinda getting over everything.. Trying to get everything back to normal and stuff.)

It's like she reads my mind and plans it all out before hand so I'm slowly tortured. Fernclaw thought, and nearly said it aloud. She just nodded. "A-alright."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:00 pm

"She said you know where the borders are..." Clawflower stepped ahead of her and began to exit the camp.

((Things are going to get fun.))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:10 pm

((xDDD ...... Pork Ramean. XDD I'm so evil o-o))

Silver boredly padded from the warriors den, streching. "I feel like going on a dawn border patrol," she yawned randomly. (xDD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:35 pm

((OHGOD.DRAMAA!))

Fernclaw nodded, padding ahead of him, and going to the Western border first, up near JointClan.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:41 pm

Clawflower let himself fall behind Fernclaw; she knew where to go.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Fernclaw was sniffing the border, making sure they stayed on there side, when she sniffed the air, and froze. Silver. It was Silver's scent, and close by too.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Clawflower looked at Fernclaw. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:48 pm

Fernclaw was still uncertain. Maybe she was hallucinating? But no, it was clearly there.
"I-I think I smell somebody from the other Clan coming.." Fernclaw trailed off. They wouldn't hesitate to kill her, even if she was on the other side of the border.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Clawflower stepped back. "Does that mean we're in trouble?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Fernclaw paused before speaking. "I don't think they'll hurt you.." She trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:57 pm

Clawflower scratched at the dirt stressfully. "Let's go. I.... don't want you to disappear here die. It'll hinder the Clan." He added a stern tone to his voice, but it didn't really work.

Last edited by Camellia Dance!~ on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Fernclaw just went along with it. "Yeah.. Let's just check out the other borders-"
Branchstar's ears raised as she padded with Silver to the border. She spotted.. Fernpaw? Fernpaw.. and some other cat. Her eyes darkened as she remembered the reason she had the scars on her face. "Well, well, well." Her voice cracked, dispite the fact she tried to keep it calm.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Clawflower gasped. It was too late. He shoved Fernclaw back gently. "What is it?" he asked, technically giving himself an oblivious coat.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Fernclaw let herself be pushed back, staring at her mother. Had she really given her those scars? Oh, this was bound to be fun.
"That- that traitor!" Branchstar growled lightly, pointing a paw straight at Fernclaw.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:23 pm

"What traitor?" Clawflower asked. He stepped backwards some more, taking Fernclaw with him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:24 pm

"Fernpaw.. Or whatever that treacherous Clan calls her." Branchstar snarled. "Mistress hasn't said a word then, has she?"

"Stop.." Fernclaw trailed off, her voice caught in the slight plea.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:27 pm

"I don't know the history of this Clan, so I don't follow," Clawflower replied. He turned his head vaguely towards Fernclaw. "We're outnumbered in terms of attack power," he whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-
Page 15 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next