RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-

Go down 
+4
Lan Fan
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:32 pm

"I'm sorry to say this, but your little friend," Moonstar said sarcastically, "Has been sentenced to a kittypet life as far as I know."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:34 pm

Branchstar was confused. Something to do with the trembling.. Did that mean that the humans had done this? "KIttypet- Stripepelt- Whaaaaa?" Branchstar sputtered, confused.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:36 pm

"Oh, is little Branchstar confused? Maybe this will clarify; you're friend is probably now a K-i-t-t-y-p-e-t! Got it memorized?" Moonstar laughed, agitated.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:38 pm

JointClan's leader was on the verge of attacking him, teetering on the edge. And then he caused her to snap, sending her plummeting over the edge. She snarled, pinning him to the ground and threatening to claw his neck.
"I get that, stupid, EXPLAIN." She snarled, spitting.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:34 pm

"I don't have an explanation. I just found him there. You would understand me if you were just a bit," Moonstar muttered and kicked her in her belly, "smarter." Moonstar rose to his paws. "Now, if you will excuse me, I-"

Kira didn't have more reason to tackle Moonstar that the fact that he just hurt his leader. He suposed he was just cheesy like that.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Branchstar snarled, landing on her paws. She slashed at Moonstar's muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:36 pm

Moonstar's muzzle soaked of blood as he rolled Kira off of him. "Alright, you wanna play rough? LET'S PLAY ROUGH!" Moonstar lunged at Branchstar, pinning her to the ground.

Kira groaned as he was rolled off of Moonstar. His spine started hurting every time he tried to move it, so he just stayed still.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:46 pm

Branchstar snarled, trying to kick at his belly with her hind paws. A burning anger filled her,and she slashed harder at him. "Fine, let's play then, if you can keep up!" She snarled.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:13 pm

"Whatever you say, princess," Moonstar taunted, smiling. "Your move."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:39 pm

((Hee, made me laugh. xDD))

Branchstar growled, shoving him roughly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:56 pm

"That's all? I guess I'll be Mr. Extreme then," Moonstar muttered, jumped off of Branchstar and ran next to Kira, still on the forest floor, a claw next to his neck. "Just give up."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:32 pm

Branchstar snarled, and then froze in mid-lung as he placed a claw next to Kira. She trembled, not just because the ground was this time. "Get out of here." She said carefully, not moving.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:39 pm

Moonstar lower the claw to Kira's belly and swiped at it. A clean cut. "Make me."

Kira shot his eyes open. He was unaware of what was happening.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Branchstar cringed, and took a tentative step forward.
"Get away from him.. I'll.. I'll make you a deal. But you have to get away from him first, I don't trust you." Branchstar said, choosing her words very carefully.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:05 am

"Same here," Moonstar replied. "What's the deal?" He brought his claw down to the floor, still sheathed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:06 am

"I'll.. I'll help you take over, I'll do whatever you say. You just don't get to hurt him now." Branchstar said, hoping that maybe once she was deep in this, she could find a way back out.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:09 am

"Fine, but this kid here comes as well. He needs to know I was merciful here," Moonstar negotiated. It would be what mistress wanted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:12 am

Branchstar's calm face turned a little sour, but she nodded very slowly. "You can't hurt him.." Branchstar reminded again, and sighed. "Deal."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:15 am

Moonstar smiled. "Deal," He agreed. "Let's get going."

Kira moved his head to the side. What was going on? Moonstar seemed happy, but why?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:16 am

Branchstar suddenly felt as if she might not be able to pull herself out of this one. She padded carefully over to Kira, helping him up and letting him lean on her side. Could Moonstar not see she was lying? That she was going to run as soon as she got the chance..
That is, if she ever got that chance.

((Brb, gotta shower. Be back, in about 15ish minutes. =) ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:26 am

(backkkkk...)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:27 am

"UGH, thanks," Kira moaned. "Wha-what happened?" He asked.

Moonstar looked back at the two. They will be exceptional. Mistress would be proud.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:28 am

Branchstar gave a silent nod, and didn't speak for a moment. "I think I've just screwed up BIG TIME." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:30 am

"Oh, and that isn't a surprise; how?" Kira continued.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:32 am

"I.. He was going to kill you and I had to find some way to save you and I couldn't think of anything else to do and-" Branchstar said in a rush, staring at the ground, which still trembled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next