RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-

Go down 
+4
Lan Fan
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:54 am

Moonstar smiled.

Kira was in shock as he watched all of this unfold.

((I'm sorry, I can't think off anything to say. Make twisty!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:13 am

Branchstar growled, irritated and furious. She rolled onto her back again, trying to shake Moonstar off, and then leapt into mid-air, and thrashed back and forth, trying to get the MellowClan leader off her back. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:23 am

Moonstar was shaken off, sliding into Branchstar's fallen friend like a shuffleboard game.

Kira slid into some prickly bushes. Yesh.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:25 am

(Hee. xD)

Branchstar growled, triumphant. Despite her paw, she dashed over to Moonstar and pinned him down easily. She slashed her unsheathed claws across his throat. She held them dangerously close, and her eyes flashed."Give up. Or I'll kill you." She knew Kira had slid into some bushes, and wanted to hurry up to see if he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:26 am

"Ugh, you egotist, why you gotta be so rational?" Moonstar questioned, trying to weasel his way outta here.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:28 am

Branchstar was too clouded and sick with worry and angry to come up with a coherent answer. "Shut up." She growled, pressing her claws closer. "I said, give up. Say it, promise it." She said, almost grinning wickedly.

(Why so rational? xD)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:30 am

"Hey, alright, I give up..." Moonstar pleeded.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:32 am

"You won't TOUCH anyone in my Clan, ever again, got it? If I see you anywhere NEAR the camp, so help me STARCLAN.." Branchstar growled, trailing off in her threat. She was about to shove him away, but then had an idea. "And you have to do me a favor." She growled, but less hostile then before.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:34 am

"OH, and what favor may that be?" Moonstar asked in a sarcasticly excited fashion.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:35 am

"Shut up, or I'll change my mind about killing you." She snapped. "You have to heal Kira." She stated simply, still slightly hostile.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:40 am

"I guess It'll have to do," Moonstar sighed, regretfully.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:42 am

Branchstar rolled her eyes, and went into the bushes to find Kira. She found him quickly, helping him up carefully as she had for the past.. Day. she helped him over to Moonstar, and glared at the leader. "Hurt him and I'll WILL kill you." She threatened.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:39 am

"Oh, don't worry lady, I won't hurt him," Moonstar promised. He always stuck to the promises HE made. However, people can't make promises for him. He smiled, searching around for a place to escape, possibly find Stripepelt again.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Branchstar gave a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:30 pm

Branchinz wrote:
((EXACTLY MY THINKING! xD))

Wolf growled, biting the twoleg's hand. He was dropped as well, and quickly skirted under the twoleg's feet. He saw the twoleg monster, which Silver had just been thrown into. He also scented Stripepelt.. And there he was. In a cage, same with Silver. Stripepelt looked horrified that somebody else had been caught, and reliefed that somebody was here.
Stripepelt pricked his ears. "Oh thank StarClan. Go get Branchstar,somebody, ANYBODY." Stripepelt growled. "I saw Moonstar, by the way, you know, Mistress's little minion?" Wolf nodded, and looked up at Silver. "You guys will be okay? What if they take off?" He addressed them both, but looked at Silver.

Silver looked at Stripepelt. "You're here too!" she purred asumedlu as she stopped clawing the cage to death.
"If they take off..... Well, I don't know."
(she's having a blank moment xD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Wolf looked worried. "Well..Alright." He decided. He nodded again to them. "Stay.. here." He said, but it's not like they COULD, and dashed off. He hurried to camp, and looked around. "Where's Branchstar?" He said to himself. Her scent, like Stripepelt's had been this morning was.. Stale.

Stripepelt looked at Silver, and sighed. "Don't waste your energy trying to claw at it, it doesn't help." He said quietly. What if the twolegs left before help came? What if.. What if..
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Silver nodded miserably.
"I wonder..."
She was cut off as she noticed a twoleg comming for the monster they were in.
Aw, crap. Wolf had better hurry up, and fast.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Wolf looked around wildly. Where was their leader? Aw, forget this, it was taking too long to look. He started racing back, had to help Stripepelt and Silver.

Branchstar waited impaitently for Moonstar to heal Kira. "Get on with it."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:21 pm

Silver began to yowl at the twoleg as it got into the monster.
The twoleg ignored her. It rumbled around in some thing.
Aw no! She stopped yowling and pressed toward the window.
"We have to get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:21 pm

(twoleg is looking in a bag xD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:26 pm

(Lol. xD)

Wolf raced faster, and saw some of the humans getting the monster. He growled, and jumped into the open door. He scratched at the human's hand, and then leaped up and clawed the human's face.

(GO WOLF! xD)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:33 pm

((GO WOLF!!!!)
xD))

Silver jumped when Wolf appeared.
And then she noticed something.
She slid her paw through the metal bars of her cage and pressed her paws on Stripepelt's cage's lock on the door.
It wasn't working.
She pressed harder, but lost her grip. She growled in annoyance.
"Press the bars together, see if it'll come off."

((someone turned into a smart kitty cD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:36 pm

((Yay for smart kitties! xD))

Wolf distracted the human, growling and spitting. He clawed at any open skin he could, knowing it would hurt the human. Served him right!
Stripepelt pressed, and like Silver had thought, it came off. "Brilliant."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:43 pm

((xD))

Silver grinned.
"perfect."
She did the same, but it took a few minutes.
Her door popped open and she slipped from it.
"Lets go!" she yowled as she jumped around the bleeding human and fled, pausing at the edge of the road for Wolf and Stripepelt.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:45 pm

Stripepelt shot after her, but was noticably slower. Wolf slashed at the human one last time, and shot after them. "Let's go! We need to warn the Clan." He said, panting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-
Page 27 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next