RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-

Go down 
+4
Lan Fan
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:31 pm

Silver saw FernPaw's eyes sorta flash red. She hissed and threw herself out of the way. She collided heavily with BBranchThorn. She hissed as her claws tore into the spirit. Ah, even the living could harm a spirit.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Branchthorn hissed, struggling against Silver. The living now had the upper hand. Fernpaw's eyes flashed again, and as much as she tried not to, she lunged at Silver again, tearing into her side.
Branchstar twisted away from her grandmother. "no! You're controlling her!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:36 pm

Silver suddenly had her face twisting as claws got her own side. But she looked at FernPaw. Pain flashed in her eyes. Not of her wounds; but she couldn't hurt someone she cared about. So instead she get used her hind paws and shoved FernPaw away, but not far. "SILVER SAYS FREEZE FERNPAW!" Silver yowled at the one she could not attack; but whom Mistress was controlling. Her claws continued to tear at BranchThorn. Silver moved and was suddenly latched onto BranchThorn's back. She clung on, her claws sinking in deeply as she held onto the spirit's back.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:38 pm

Fernpaw was frozen for a split second, and then she could move once again. She snarled, and bowled into the two fighting cats. She was related to Branchstar, she had powers of her own too. She clawed at Silver's neck mercifuless. Branchthorn sprang away.
Branchstar tore away, and froze for a second. She couldn't hurt Fernpaw, but she had to do what she had to do. Before Fernpaw struck again, she flung herself in front of Silver and Fernpaw knocled her away with great strength.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:42 pm

Silver winced as Claws went for her throat. She felt the claws connect with her chest painfully. She meant to lash out but BranchStar suddenly was in front of her. Silver wasn't giving up. Not here. Not now. Not ever. Not till the end.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:44 pm

Time seemed to stand still. Fernpaw was glaring at her mother, Branchthorn and Mistress with encouraging looks. Fernpaw was frozen, she stared wildly at Silver and then at her mother. She spat, and dug her claws into first her mother, then Silver.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:46 pm

Silver's eyes blazed. Her claws flashed, sinking into FernPaw's shoulder. She threw an apologizing glance at BranchStar before twisting FernPaw to the ground and hissed in her face. "SILVER SAYS STOP IT AND ATTACK MISTRESS!" Silver yowled. hopefully this would work.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Fernpaw smiled calmly, though pain shot through her shoulder. Fernpaw was slammed to the ground, and she smiled with her teeth up at Silver. "Sorry to dissapoint, I'm related to Branchstar and Mistress, and I have powers too, I'm immune." Fernpaw's claws plunged into Silver's leg with great speed and accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Silver hissed. "I know that! But Why DO YOU EVEN LET THAT- THAT MONSTER COMMAND YOU? WHY LET MISTRESS COMMAND YOU AROUND?" She spat in responce as she lost footing of a foot and nearly fell.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Fernpaw's eyes flashed green, for just a small little second, and in that second she managed to whisper. "I'm not being controlled, Silver.." Fernpaw's eyes turned blood red once again, and she slashed harder.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:55 pm

Pain stabbed Silver to the core when she heard what FernPaw whispered. I threw my weight into the clanmate desprately. She threw a panicing glance at BranchStar. "WHATS HAPPENING?" Her glance said. Her claws didn't harm FernPaw. She couldn't hurt her. Silver fell and hit the ground hard. But she didn't move. Just lie there. But she was alive.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Branchstar snarled, "NO!" She lunged at Fernpaw, horrified. She pinned her daughter, panting. "Fernpaw.. Fernpaww.. You aren't this. You aren't at all."
Fernpaw snarled, slashing. "Get off me.. Mother."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:58 pm

Silver began to get up. She trembled and staggered and fell for a moment before she forced herself too stand up and face FernPaw."FernPaw-- your mother is right. YOU AREN'T THIS."

[[gtg, RIGHT AT AN EPIC PART TOO. X[ not fair mother DX]]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Fernpaw wriggled away from Branchstar, panting, snarling. She blinked her huge eyes, her claws sliding in and out, she kneaded the ground. "Obviously I am, if I'm not being controlled. Can you argue with that?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Larchstar shook herself and realized how tired she was from fighting. With a last glance at Brackenheart she lumbered into her den and curled up, falling asleep almost instantly.

--

She was standing almost on the opposite side from the tree as the two cats. She recognized one as Brackenheart; he was nearly facing her but appeared not to notice her presence. However, the other cat, a silver tom, was watching Brackenheart intently, but still Larchstar felt as if she was being watched.

Brackenheart was attacking invisible enemies for the lapse of time she watched him, but it was only a few heartbeats. Almost as soon as the dream started, the silver tom spoke up. "That's enough for today," he rasped, and Brackenheart stood still almost instantly.

Suddenly, the silver tom's green eyes locked on Larchstar. She shuddered, as he was almost touching her. "Come out," he growled, eyes narrowed, scanning her as she hesitantly took a few steps forwards to reveal herself from behind the tree.

She expected Brackenheart to do absolutely nothing, but in the moment she had revealed her presence his head whipped toward her. He purposefully caught her eyes, and then she lost herself. She forgot to move and talk simply because of his willow blue gaze. He wasn't glaring, though; there was softness in his eyes. Larchstar recognized what he was doing -- it was the way that cats--

She snapped awake from the dream. That last part had seemed like it lasted moons, but it hadn't been long at all.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:13 am

The words FernPaw spoke slapped silver. But now, She thought FernPaw had something inside her, something evil like BranchStar had: Branchthorn. My hackles raised. "You ARE NOT." She agrued. Nope, she wasn't letting FernPaw go back to Mistress and become cruel again. Something smashed into her mind. FernPaw had given WingStar a deadly blow to the throat. He had died like that. FernPaw had killed him. But Silver shoved the thought down and locked eyes with FernPaw and BranchStar.

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:49 am

Fernpaw snarled, and gave her a good slash to her throat. Her claws dug in deep. Silver was close to death now, she had to be, Fernpaw thought murderously.

((Ohmigosh! You like that song too? I love it! Geez, similar music tastes much? xD))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:57 pm

[[NOES! Now silver will die. Maybe X[ Oh well. xD AND YUSH, I LOVE HARD METAL AND ROCK. XD I didn't know you liked that stuff X] Should I kill off Silver?... idk if I want to or not. x[ ]]

Silver's green eyes widened in shock and pain. Instantly she collapsed. She did it unwillingly. Her eyes screwed up as she closed them tightly and swallowed a groan. She couldn't die! Hopefully BranchStar would do something. But Silver felt herself fading off. She clung to her thread of life. NO!!!!!! FERNPAW STOP!!!!!!!!!!! I WON'T LET IT END HERE!!!!!!!! I WON'T LEAVE THIS WORLD!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!! I screamed violently in my mind. I felt myself slipping in unconiousness.... [Sp? xD I cant spell worth crap x] ]]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:00 pm

((You can, it's completely your choice. ^^ If you do, you can always make another charrie. One time, I had to kill off my favorite charrie, and I rencarnated him. =D StarClan are cool like that. But yeah, I love Three Days Grace, stuff like that! =D))

Fernpaw yanked her claws out of Silver's throat, and stared emotionlessly at her. Branchstar stared in complete horror, and sprung into leader action. She bowled Fernpaw over. "No! Fernpaw, no!" She whispered, her throat tightening. Fernpaw snarled, clawing her cheek, getting deep enough to most likely leave a scar. She turned around silently, and clawed at Silver again.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:11 pm

Silver felt claws reaching for her. She mustered some strength and rolled over quickly, FernPaw only barley raking her shoulder. She growled but it came out as a weird low sound, but you could tell not much was left. Til thy's heart stopped, she would not be murdered by FernPaw.

[[IDK cuz like Silver has been my main RP cat on many rp sites for like a year now xD If I kill her now It'll be the secound time I've killed her xD SHE'S BACK FROM THE DEAD OF STARCLAN! XDDDDDDDD Maybe I could kill her and bring her back to life O.o maybe, or not. xD NO!!!!!! She nearly dies but lives, barley. xDDDD IDK]]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:13 pm

((I understand. Branchstripe/star was the first cat I ever had role played with, I think. She could come back, as a slightly different cat.. Either way. Whichever you want. ^^))

Fernpaw snarled, nearly in frustration. She turned her attention to her mother, whose face was bleeding now. She lunged, snarling. Branchstar dodged, catching Fernpaw in mid-jump. She pushed her to the ground without much force, and pinned her.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:25 pm

Silver remained alive but not by much, not at all. Her eyes slowly closed. And she slid into the dark waters of Unconiousness. Clearly, someone would have to drag her back to camp; if she didn't wake up and limp back herself.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:26 pm

Branchstar hoped to StarClan that Silver could get out.. Alive. Fernpaw was clawing and slashing. "Fernpaw. Stop." Fernpaw didn't. Mistress grinned.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:29 pm

[[JETSTRIPE TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!!!!!! XDD]]

JetStripe lunged out of nowhere. The StarClan cat was pissed. "LEAVE. HER. ALONE." He hissed. He hit Mistress full force hissing. Yes, He didn't have powers like BranchStar, Silver, Mistress and BranchThorn, but he didn't care. He was already dead, He was within StarClan.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:31 pm

((Please don't cuss. ^^))

Mistress snarled, clawing back. "JETSTRIPE FREEZE!" She snarled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next