RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-

Go down 
+4
Lan Fan
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:37 am

Pride filled Silver when branchThorn died. See JointClan NEVER LOST. She thought for a seecound before knowing she had to join into the fight. A growl escaped her, and she lunged from the brush she hid in.
(dundundun xD)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:41 am

[[Vix Branchie I seez you online... lol]]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:33 am

Moonstar yowled with anger and lunged towards Amberstar. He pinned her down and smiled evily. "Who do you think you are?" He asked. He was the only Mellowclan cat left as far as he knew, and this should be fun.

((You pink, congratz on your posts!))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:36 am

(( What have I missed? ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:47 am

((thankies Tokyo, I think I have earned it :D urm hurm hurm hurm, who should I attack? Did Mistress die? O.0))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:06 pm

Amberstar smirked. "You are forgetting, Moonshadow. I'm already dead." She said, chuckling, and threw him off her.
Wingstar stood by Amberstar with Lionstar.

(DEAD CAT ATTACK! xD)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:33 pm

((Yah, Mistress is DIED!))

Moonstar grunted. "My name is MoonSTAR!" He corrected. However, e thought for a moment; Amberstar was right. He couldn't win. Now, with Mellowstar and Branchthorn gone, he was alone. Maybe he would start a new clan. Yes, a new clan, led by him!
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:31 pm

(yay! Hey I made a StarClan cat, Jet Stripe. Can I rp him?)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:35 pm

((Sorry peoples, what did I miss? You didn't kill my charries, did you? Junior high has a lot of homework D:))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:38 pm

((Nope, we didn't kill your charries off. xDD Not much, Mistress took over for a while, and then she came back for revenge and they are in the middle of a huge fight in camp. And yes, you can Pinkie, just no huge killings and crud.))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:09 pm

((We're fighting again? :roll: That's what warriors are for, I guess...))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:11 pm

((Heheh.. xDD Yeah. You can just jump into the fight, StarClan cats came down to help! Hehe, this is so full of magic. xDD))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:35 am

((...I don't know how to make a huge fighting entrance...))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:57 pm

((Ok, well, Branch or Vixxy will throw you in!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:17 pm

((M'kay, I'll have a random cat attack Larchstar/Brackenheart, and let you into the messy fight. xD))

Claw, another rogue from the band of MellowClan, snarled and lunged at Larchstar. "C'mon, kittypet, fight!" He ordered, taunting her. "C'mon and get me!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:39 pm

JetStripe arrived from StarClan. He hissed. He was with JointClan! Forever!
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:19 pm

"I'M NOT A KITTYPET!" Larchstar shouted furiously at Claw. She hissed loudly and flattened her ears, crouching towards the ground. She watched Claw bounce around for a minute before leaping, albeit doing so so that she was close to the ground, as if she were running and making a long stride. Her claws were outstretched as she sailed through the air.

Brackenheart looked back and forth. All battles were occupied... he would most likely have to wait for the fight to come to him. He stalked about the edges of the clearing, just watching and waiting.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:21 pm

Claw felt Larchstar's claws snag his side, and then tore away. He faced her, panting, smiling. "Your all kittypet, every single one of you." He taunted, and lunged, getting close but not reaching her on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:25 pm

"Our ancestry does go back that far," Larchstar told him. "You're right. My great great great grandparents were kittypets, most likely." She dodged to the side, expecting him to be on top of her, but she was sent into a quandary when Claw landed in front of the spot in which she had just been.

No! You're wrong!

The past echoed through her mind; she tried to shake her head but couldn't clear it.

You don't understand!

She could practically hear the haunting, nonexistent thoughts, but she bunched up to avoid injuring nearby Clan members. She had no idea why this was coming back to her now, but it was not the right time, since it would be distracting.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:00 pm

"Mistress's did not, she wasn't a kittypet at all. She's PURE." Claw snarled, slashing at the leader, who seemed dazed, disoriented somehow. What Claw said was true, or so he thought. Truth was.. Mistress wasn't even pure anything.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:40 am

Moonstar walked towards Claw. "Claw, it doesn't matter anymore. All we need to remember was that our Mistress was a perfect LEADER!" He explained, his tone growing angrier and sheathed his claws, hissing at Larchstar.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:40 am

Claw smiled, nodding. "Yes, yes she was." They ganged up slowly on LArchstar.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:09 am

Larchstar looked between the two of them. "There is no one who is pure forest cat," she said logically, and tilted her head. It looked like she was being cute, but suddenly she grinned widely and narrowed her eyes. "Not even those fifty-three mouse-brains who have since diminished."

Above the commotion, Brackenheart heard a semi-quiet conversation. Two cats were slowly stalking towards Larchstar. Seeing his leader outnumbered, he padded up to her casually. "Another argument..." he muttered, lowering his head.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:07 pm

Claw snarled, ignoring her words. He thrashed out at Brackenheart tauntingly.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:15 pm

((Can JetStripe attack MoonShadow or Claw? XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next