RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:14 pm

"Now, what were you guys saying?" Jay snarled as the wolves closed in on them. Kayran and Derek were shoved up against the circle, not being able to get in as well. Kayran would not freak out, and snarled. "Back off, freak-o's." She snarled, lashing out at one of the wolfs.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:19 pm

Derian was skimming the book quickly, looking for a way to help. He came across something interesting.

With Jay crushing on Winter Drake, he is to train her powers, and she would become his personal queen, human and wolf. Dillon likes Kayran, so it would be the same with her, only at a lower rank of Winter.

Derian made a face the short description. "Ew." He remarked. "Winter, a higher rank? Unbelivable. They're sisters." He sighed.

Winter growled, and slashed at the nearest wolf. she yelped when one of the tackled her and pinned her too the ground.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:20 pm

Derek rushed over, and bowled the wolf over, snarling. "Back off."
Kayran swiped claws across every wolf she could see. "GET AWAY!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:23 pm

Dillon grinned,and pinned Winter. "You first." He growled and dragged her over to the stone. He summoned Jay over and when his leader came over, raced back to the clearing to get Kayran.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:24 pm

Jay held Winter, smiling. Derek didn't notice, for he was just a TAD busy with fighting off every single wolf in the Blood Pack.
Matthew and Lilliana gasped, as Winter and Kayran were shoved against the rock, ready for their powers to be raken away. "NOOOOOOOOOO!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:26 pm

Winter struggled but started to feel light headed. he collasped on the stone, her powers gone. She could now only change wolf and human. Great.
Dillon felt Kayran's powers enter his body. He grinned wickidly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Kayran felt completely drained, and dizzy. "No!' She gasped, and blinked hard. She saw Lilliana and Matthew's tempted faces to come and help, but they stayed back. At least they were protected.
"No! Nonono!" Matthew shouted, his eyes threatening to burst with tears.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:29 pm

Winter tried standing up, but fainted, and fell to Jay's feet.
Dillon smirked and looked at Derek. "Good luckA!" He called, and picked Kayran up.
Derian heard, and rushed outside, turning wolf. "Kayran!" He called.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:30 pm

Jay heaved Winter onto his back, smirking. Kayran was half passed out, and looked at Derian. "Help Derek. And Matthew and Lilliana. We'll get out." And then she fainted and they were both dragged off.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:32 pm

(Could I play one of the little ones?)

Derian growled, but turned. He was mad. He threw any wolf that was in his path.
Dillon padded after Jay.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:33 pm

((Sure.. You could play.. Hm. You could play Liliana if you want? ;] ))

Jay quickened his pace as he saw that Derian was pursuing.
~~~
Matthew's heart quickened, and he pounded on the glass. "No!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:35 pm

Derian reached Derek, and growled. "He got them." He said, fighting off the wolves that haven't retreated yet.
Lilliana started to get teary eyed. Tears fell down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:36 pm

Matthew put his arm around Lilliana. "It'll be fine, Derek and Derian are going to save 'em, I know it." He said, quite to optimistically.
~~~
Derek snarled. "I've gotta go help them, but the little kids." He said, looking back at the house.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:48 pm

Derian nodded. "I know." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:49 pm

"They could come along..?" Derek thought aloud. "I'm not sure. They'd freak if we didn't, anyways."
Matthew grabbed Lilliana and pulled her out toward Derek and Derian. "Well, what are we doing waititng around?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Lilliana sighed and followed Matthew.
Winter started to shift a little.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:53 pm

Kayran awoke, and blinked around her. She felt frail and weak.
~~~
"Can we come? Your going to save them. Right?" Matthew asked, huge eyes GLUED to the older boys.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:56 pm

Derian sighed. "I dunno..." He said, glancing at Derek.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:58 pm

"Well, might as well get the experience now, eh?" Derek sighed. "Lilliana, you can ride on my back, Matthew can ride on Derian's." He paused. "If that is alright..?"
Matthew excitedly looked up at Derian.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:00 am

Winter sood up and stumbled into Jsy. She moaned quietly, and blinked.
Derian nodded. "Sure." He said, and lowers her body for Matthew to climb on.
Lilliana grinnind and crawled onto her brother's back. "It's so cool that my brother is a woofy." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:03 am

"Oh dear," Derek grinned, and stood tall. "Ready?" He said as Matthew scrambled and clutched Derian's fur tightly. "GO!" He shot off quickly.
Jay smiled. "Ha,"
Kayran staggered up to stand by Dillon.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:04 am

Winnter managed a growl. "You. Again. Why am I not suprised?" She countered.
Dillon smirked at Kayran.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:06 am

Kayran wished she were human at the moment, so she could slap him. She snarled feebly.
"Because its not really surprising that you guys are captured," Jay replied.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:06 am

Winter stuck her toungue out. "Well them, Smart-o." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:08 am

Jay stuck his tongue out right back at her. He crossed his arms. "Immature."
~~~
Kayran turned into her human form, and sighed, wobbly on her feet.
~~~
Matthew gripped Derian's fur tightly, thrilled. "Are we almost there?" He asked, shouting above the wind.
"You okay up there, kiddo?" Derek asked Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)
Page 10 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next