RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:10 am

Lilliana nodded. "Yeah." She answered.
Derian shrugged. "Dunno. Can't tell from this point." He replied.
Winter turned to her humand form. She growled and shoved Jay, snickering.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:12 am

Matthew gave a curt and brisk nod, and continued to squint against the fierce air that made his eyes screw up.
"Good," Derek said, smiling, and charged onward.
Jay stumbled a tiny bit, and growled. "Don't test me."
"Bleh bleh bleh." Kayran taunted the boys, glaring at Dillon.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:14 am

Winter pushed him again, until too guards pulled her away. She tried tick them, until she noticed a familar looking 18 year old. Flora. Then she started think of the worst possiblities that could hapen, and Jay kissing her was on top of the list.
Dillon rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:16 am

Kayran couldn't help but slap him straight in the face. " YOU JERK!" She snarled, trying to land a punch again, but the guards dragged her away as well.
Jay smiled at Winter. He had things planned for her. Things that involved kissing.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:18 am

Winter didn't like teh way he was looking at her. She socked one of the guards straight in the face.
Dillon dodged easily and rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:19 am

"Freak." Kayran growled, and tried to lung at him. The guards were dragging her away, and she managed to give one of them a bloody nose and then slam the other one to the ground by yanking her arm free.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:20 am

THe guards dropped Winter in a seprate cave then Kayran, and set post infront of the entrance of her prison. She grumbled something and glare at the ground.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:21 am

Kayran stared at the ground harshly, horrified. She hated this.
Jay walked toward Winter's den.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:23 am

Winter growled, hearing Jay come in.
Dillon was organizing patrols to those that were still wolves, waiting for Jay to finish so he could see Kayran,
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:23 am

Jay smiled at her, and pecked her on the cheek. He backed up quickly and smirked, then left the den.
Kayran saw Jay go into the den, and plugged her ears, ready for the screaming.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:25 am

Winter screamed and stood up, following Jay out. She tried shoving past the guards.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:26 am

Jay stood on the outside of the guards, who shoved her back quickly.
He walked toward Dillon. "Have fun," He said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:26 am

Dillon rolled his eyes, and slipped into Kayran's den.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:27 am

Kayran backed up against the wall. "Back off, jerkwad."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:27 am

Dillon held his hands up. "What?" He said innocently.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:48 am

"Don't.. Don't touch me. I'll sock you, I swear I will." Kayran's back was up against the wall of the den now. She didn't trust Dillon, not in the least. She'd be stupid to trust him, plus, she already sort of liked Derian.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:24 am

Dillon rolled his eyes. "Don't even try. This could be worse, you know." He said, sneering. He grinned evily. "Besides, if you precious Derian takes one step in Bloodpack camp, he's gonna become a slave, just like all the other 11th generation wolves. You and Winter are a bit luckier." He added.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Kayran snarled. "You won't TOUCH Derian or Derek." She threatened. "Or I'll.. Or I'll kill you. I swear on my life and Matthew and Lilliana's lives I will."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Dillon crossed him arms. "So, swearing on your siblings lives huh, well good luck with that. By the way, I'm not yet as stupid as Jay, so I won't kiss you." He chuckled and left, smirking.
Winter growed at Jay, and kicked on the the guards. When the guard shoved her back she huffed angerly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:50 pm

"Thank you, gosh." Kayran muttered under her breath. She dispised Dillon with all her heart, she loathed him. "Ick."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Dillon rolled his eyes and walked over today. "Lucky I'm smart." He said, leaning againt a den.
Winter sat in a corner, facing the wall.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Jay rolled his eyes. "She could've beaten the crud out of you, that's why you are being smart."
Kayran huffed, and made a dash for the guards outside, but they just shoved her back in. She fell to the floor, and didn't get up. She didn't want to get up.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:55 pm

Dillon scoffed. Everyone heard Winter scream. Geez." He muttered. "So now what, Mr. Almighty?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:57 pm

"I told you not to call me that, even though that is what I am." Jay snapped, grinning. "Well, we need to wait for Derek and Derian to arrive, they've probably brought the little siblings too. Then they'll all become slaves."
Kayran heard Jay, and wanted to sock someone badly. She got up, socked a guard, and then walked back and sat down.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:59 pm

Derian stopped at the camp, and let Matthew off. He signaled him to be quiet.

Dillon nodded. "Then tell the girls their fate" He said, biting his lip.

Lilliana was clutching Derek when he halted she slid off, managing to hear Jay. She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)
Page 11 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next