RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:01 pm

Matthew slid off, frowning. He was quiet as he could be. "I'm good at sneaking," He whispered.

"After Winter just tried to kill me? I don't think so. You can, but I'm not." Jay said, hands held up.

Derek smiled sorrowfully at Lilliana. "They aren't fighting with us," He whispered to Derian. "They can't."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:03 pm

Dillon rolled his eyes. "So." He said, turning around. He spotted Lilliana's hair. He poked Jay to look.
Lilliana didn't notice at first.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:05 pm

Jay turned around and saw the little girl's hair standing out. He smirked. "They're here."

Kayran spotted Lilliana has well. "No!"

Mattew grabbed Lillana quickly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:06 pm

Derian held his breathe.
Winter turned pale.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:08 pm

Derek turned pale. "oh gosh.'
Matthew gasped.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:11 pm

Dillon growled and grabbed Lilliana by the collar.
Lilliana squealed and was pulled back.
Winter growled. This was the last straw. She shoved past the guards and stomped over to Dillon.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:23 pm

Kayran shoved past her guards, and sauntered up to Dillon. She socked his face, trying to grab Lilliana back quickly.
Matthew looked in horror at Lilliana. "Back off!" He jumped out of the bushes before anyone could stop him.
Derek looked at Matthew. "Smooth move, kiddo." He said sarcastically.
Jay sprinted over.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:01 pm

Dillon growled when Kayran punched him and shoved her to the ground.
Winter tackled Jay and pinned him to the ground. "I will kill you." She hissed.
Derian hopped over and turned to a wolf, bowling into any guard who came near the fighting girls.
Lilliana grabbed Dereks sleeve.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:03 pm

Derek spun around. "Lilliana are you alright? You and Matthew need to hide. Now."
Jay snarled, and socked her flat in the face. "We have elemental powers, remember?" He sent her flying back with wind.
Kayran scrambled to get up, snarling. She grabbed Dillon's sleeve and tugged him down with her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:04 pm

Winter hit a tree and moaned, rubbing her head. "Oh god." She muttered, standing up.
Dillon did the same with Kayran.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:06 pm

"M'hmm. That's what I thought, missy!" Jay growled.
Kayran tried to punch Dillon again, challenging him to even TRY and touch her.
Matthew grabbed Lilliana and dragged her to the nearest bush. "They're gonna get hurt, badly!" He squeaked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:08 pm

Lilliana frowned and pulled away.
Winter stood up and growled, turning to a wolf.
Dillon sent her Kayran flying with the wind, and used vines to keep her tried to a tree. He smirked and turned to Derian.
Derian growled and stalked over. He turned human and glared at Dillon.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:09 pm

"DON'T TOUCH HIM YOU JERK!" Kayran snarled, struggling against the vines. No, no, no!
Jay turned into his wolf form, and snarled. "Come and get me."
Derek fought against the wolves, and then spotted Jay. Winter seemed alright, for the moment.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:11 pm

Winter lunged and tackled Jay. She tried pinning him.
Dillon shoved Derian as hard as he could.
Derian ducked and stuck his tongue out. "Well well." He taunted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:12 pm

Kayran grinned to herself, and turned into a wolf, clawing the vines off. She bounded over to Dillon and Derian, smirking, and then changed back.
Jay got pinned, but twisted around so that Winter was under him and he was pinning her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:14 pm

Winter growled and struggled, glaring.
Lilliana tiptoed over, so she could see.
Dillon grinned, and had an idea. Before you could blink he grabbed Lilliana and held her tight, smirking. He pulled her away from the fight.
Lilliana screamed. "Derek!" She yowled, kicking.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:16 pm

Derek snarled, charging after Dillon. He faced him evenly. "Let. Her. Go." He snarled, eyes wide and teeth bared.
Kayran snarled, and bowled over Jay, slashing claws into his sides. Good shots, though he got a few good ones of his own.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:19 pm

Winter rolled over and hurried over to Matthew. "Go home as soon as we get Lilliana. Okay? This isn't safe for you." She whispered, ducking when a guard tried jumping at her.
Dillon held her tighter, and grinned. "Make me." He said, throwing Derek against a tree.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:20 pm

Matthew nodded quickly, and trembled as another guard bowled into his sister.
Derek slammed against the tree, crying out. "LET HER GO!" He snarled, digging his teeth into Dillon's flank. "LET MY SISTER GO!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:22 pm

Dillon rolled his eyes and shook Derek off. He pulled Lilliana farther and gave her to two guards, who pulled her away.
Lilliana screamed and kicked harder. "Derek! Winter!" She screeched.
Winter dashed over to the guards holding her sister and tried tackling one, but missed. She hurried after the running guards.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Kayran wanted to break away but had to keep Jay busy. They slashed and tumbled.
Derek snarled, and attacked one of the guards. He slashed his neck, clawing the guards side. "Get the other one!" He hissed to Winter. He had to get Lilliana back.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:26 pm

Winter growled and tackled the guard. She grabbed Lilliana and dashed out of camp, only stopping to let Matthew on her back. She was going to take them home, then she'd have to come back.
Dillon growled and bowled Kayran off Jay. "Winter's getting away!" He barked at Jay.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:27 pm

Matthew hopped on with Lilliana and Winter took off. They'd have to miss the fight, something that Matthew was almost half glad about.
Kayran tumbled to the ground, and Jay hopped up. "Lets go." He snarled, tearing after them. Kayran staggered up and tried to tackle and irritate Jay and Dillon at once. BADDDD idea.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:35 pm

Dillon pinned Kayran down and let Jay go after Winter. He snarled.
Lilliana clung to Winter's pelt, and looked back. She spotted Jay. "Jay's coming!" She called against the wind to Winter.
Winter nodded, running faster. She was quickly losing energy, because she had no powers to keep her going.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Kayran slashed at Dillon, struggling. "Get off me!"
Jay was gaining on them, but they were getting closer to the circle.. just a little more..
Matthew cheered as they dashed through the circle. He hopped off. "Holy snapples." He said using his big sisters expression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)
Page 12 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next