RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:39 pm

Winter sighed and plopped down inside, panting. She was noticed something. "Wait a minute..." She whispered. Jay could get in with his powers. She stood, and nudged the 5 year olds. "Inside! Now!" She said urgently, looking behind her.
Lilliana shut the door and locked it. She stood back, watching Winter glare at Jay outside.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:41 pm

Matthew rushed in and leaned against the door, eyes glued to Winter and Jay.
Jay stepped through the circle easily. "So you remembered, hmm?" He smiled, getting closer.
Kayran slashed Dillon's neck. "I HATE YOU! I don't see that you could ever expect me to like you, you kidnap my older sister, you kill my dad, kidnap me and then my LITTLE SISTER!" Her teeth lunged toward his neck.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:43 pm

Dillon ducked and sent her flying against a tree.
Winter growled and stepped back. "Yes I did, you smart." She scoffed, scowling. She stood close to the door to protect Lilliana and Matthew.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:44 pm

Jay stepped closer, smirking, the edges of his smile curling terribly. He lunged for her.
~~~
Kayran's head snapped against the tree, and she fell to the floor, gasping for air. She felt dizzy.,
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:46 pm

Winter growled and tried scratching Jay. "I really don't get why your trying. You killed or enslaved most of my family. You expect me to like you? Psh. Bet you million bucks you'll find a different female. Wait. No. Your too stupid." She taunted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:48 pm

Jay sprung, and pinned her quickly. He slashed at her side, and shoved her away with his wind. He started to unlock the door.
Matthew tried to keep it shut the best he could, pulling and yanking on the handle.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:50 pm

Lilliana helped him. "Wait. The book. The book can help us. It has power to keep him from hurting us." She whispered/ She dived for the book, and missed, she scrambled to grab it, and opened it, trying to find the page that has this magic.
Winter growled, and limped over as fast as she could. "No!" She growled and lunged at Jay.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:51 pm

Jay spun around quickly, smacking her in the face with his fist. He yanked on the door.
"Hurry! I can't do this much longer!" Matthew called, pulling as hard as possible.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:53 pm

Winter blinked, and collasped. She turned human and tried to pull herself up. "Leave... them.... ALLONE!" She whispered, moving her foot and yanking, tripping Jay.
Lilliana turned faster and found teh page. She grabbed Matthew and clutched the book. "Touch the book. He can't get us them." she told her friend.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Matthew touched the book, and that's when Jay burst in. He lunged at the two five year old children, but was thrown backwards.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:55 pm

Lilliana giggled at Jay. "Haha." She said.
Winter grinned, her eyes weary. "Ow..." She muttered, moving her leg. She glared at Jay.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:57 pm

Matthew grinned. "Ha!"

Jay snarled, charging toward the wall around them again. He was shoved backwards yet again. The words on the page glittered and shone.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:59 pm

Lilliana gawked at the page. "Don't mess with the little ones." She said proudly.
Winter rolled her eyes. "Geez." She muttred. Jay was really focused on the little kids. She smiled at her younger siblings and managed to stand up.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:00 pm

Matthew stuck his tongue out at Jay, snicking. Jay launched himself at them again, snarling furiously. He was shoved back into Winter.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:01 pm

Winter tumbled over, and groaned. "Gosh." She mumbled and pushed him off.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:02 pm

Jay hit the wooden floor, growling. He spun around.
Matthew snicked again. "CANT GET US" He taunted.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:03 pm

Lilliana grinned at Jay.
Winter rolled her eyes, and staggered up.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:04 pm

Jay got up, and looked with a death glare at Winter. He lunged.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:05 pm

Winter tried kicking him off. Her head hurt a lot. She wished she had her darn powers. 11 was no longer her lucky number.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:06 pm

Jay hit the ground, stumbling. He sent Winter flying with his powers.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:08 pm

Winter hit a tree and slid off. Her eyes fluttered. She mumbled and blacked out.
Lilliana gasped. She let go of the book and ran to Winter.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:09 pm

Jay jumped and grabbed Liliana harshly. "Aha!" He cried, grinning. Matthew snarled, and his eyes got darker. He stepped away from the book. "You shouldn't have touched mmy FRIEND!" He lunged at the older boy.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:11 pm

Lilliana broke free of jis grip and grabbed Matthew, dragging him off. "Don't be stupid!" She whispered and grabbed the book again, and made her way to Winter, still holding Matthew's sleeve.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:13 pm

Matthew sighed, and bent over Winter. "Thank you Kayran for showing me how to check pulse," He muttered, and put his two fingers under Winter's pulse. It was slow, but steady. "She;s fine."
Jay growled. All the wolves were protected. "Like you could hurt me." He tauntingly scoffed at the little ones.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Lilliana shrugged. "Like we care." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next