RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:11 pm

Winter frowned. "Gonna be sorry..." She sighed and turned to wolf form, and, while the guards were busy with Derek, made a beeline for the exit.
Dillon changed back and raced after her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:13 pm

Kayran followed her friend, changing quickly, and casting a thankfully glance at Derek. She scampered just out of Dillon's reach.
Jay snarled, changing back into wolf form and snarled at Derek. He changed, and took off. The guards all stood around confused. "IDIOTS!" Jay snarled, furious, and took after them himelf.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:15 pm

Winter weaved through the trees like a pro, and busted through blants blocking her way. She didn't kno they was heading right for the great stone. Wonderful.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:17 pm

Jay grinned, they were basically leading them right to the great stone.
Derek and Kayran didn't notice, and tried to hurry to get away.
Lillana came outside, and Matthew lugged the great book outside. Lilliana and him were the best of friends. "Lilliana! Something's wrong, I kno it!" He said quickly. "I think our sister and brother are in trouble."
Lilliana nodded. "I bet. Derek's been sneaking out alot, and I saw him turn into a WOOFY!" She declared.
"Let's go!" Matthew said, grabbing her hand and dragging her along toward the stone.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:19 pm

Winter relized her mistake right before she halted to a stop infront of a huge stone. She looked back behind her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Kayran and Derek slammed into her. "Oh, crud." They both changed into humans a second apart.
Jay came charging over, delighted. "Yes, yes!" He snarled, changing back into a human.
Suddenly, Lilliana and Matthew came from the side of the rock, both springing at Jay. "ARGH!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:23 pm

Winter stumbled back. "Holy. Kids! Lilliana! Matthew!" She said trying to pry them from Jay. "Your get yourselves killed." She agrued, trying toe pull the struggling kids off.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:25 pm

Jay covered his face instinctively, and Matthew bit him on the arm hard. "FREAK!" Lilliana screamed, and then both little five year old's tumbled backward from the force of Winter. "Get away from the rock sissy!" Matthew said, eyes wide. Lilliana nodded vigorously.
Derek and Kayran both charged forward, grabbing their little siblings. "Idiots," Derek mutter. "Don't ever do that EVER again." He scolded Lilliana. "Don't follow me."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Winter blinked. "But they're right. RUN!" She said, and dashed away, grabbing Matthew for Kayran.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:28 pm

Derek put Lilliana on his back, "You hold on tight and don't let go." He commanded, and changed. Lilliana gripped his fur, and he took off after Winter, Kayran trailed at the end.
~~~
Jay shot after them, snarling. "How in the world do those little kids know about the rock?" He snarled.
~~~
"YOU GUYS HAVE TO REACH WINTER OR SISSY'S HOUSE!" Matthew shouted. "There's like, a ring of protection around even Derian and Derek's." He said with a matter-of-fact tone.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:30 pm

Winter changed to wolf form, with Matthew on her back. "Snooping in Kayran's room again, Kiddo?" She asked him, charging for her house.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Matthew nodded. "M'hmm. You do know that book weighs a TON." He complained, and saw the house in sight. Thank goodness that Kayran's parents were at work for the day. "We're almost there!" He said excitedly.
Lilliana got bumped along on Derek's back, scared but thrilled. "Wow, my very own brothers a woofy." She declared proudly.
Kayran stared in horror at Matthew. Geez, she needed a lock on her door, but this time is was actually GOOD. She snarled at Jay as he caught up, and slashed claws at his face and went faster.,
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:34 pm

Winter hopped overr the fence, changing in midair, and caught Matthew. She was surprised to see Derian waiting for her. "Hide. Jay can still see you, but can't come in." He said quickly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:36 pm

Kayran and Derek charged over the fence as well, and Jay tried to, but was slammed back down. He got up quickly, but didn't see any of them. Kayran, Derek, Winter, Derian, Matthew and Lilliana had all disappeared into the house and were now hiding. Eventually, Jay would have to give up, right?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:41 pm

Winter ran upstairs and grabed the book. She hauled it back to hr hiding palce. One page said,

-Winter Fern Lutherm and Kayran (Ann?) Lupperman-

Strogest wolves in the 11th generation. Have the power of all elements when in wolf form, daughters of to Justin Drake, first 11th generation wolf. Winter adopted by Fea and Collin Lutherm, Kayran adopted by (so and so) Lupperman.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:44 pm

Kayran's eyes went completely wide, and she met Winter's. She couldn't begin to find the right words.
~~~
Matthew's eyes went wide. "Does that mean that you aren't related to me?" Matthew's eyes got huge and his bottom lip started to tremble.
~~~
"Does it say if Justi- Our Dad has any sons..?" She asked.
~~~
Derek's eyes went wide. "Wow. I'm sure this whole expirence has shown us the importance of snooping siblings."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Winter read on.

Justin Drake was killed by Jay and Dillon, leaders of Blood Pack, lost younger son and daughter, Matthew Luperman and Lilliana (lastname). Both have powers, but will not recieve untill 11. Flora Drake, eldest, has not been seen for decades, but is still alive and is 18 years old.
It has been told that the killers of Justin Drake are now hunting down the rest of the children, and seek there powers. Dillon and Jay seem to have crsuhes on Winter and Kayran. It was obvious that Flora is a slave of some sort.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:53 pm

((Lillana Downersown. ;]))

Matthew and Lilliana looked at eachother, almost looking satisfied. "We ARE special like our siblings." Matthew declared. "I hate Jay, I hate him a lot. If you guys have powers why not hurt him?"
Kayran stared at the book in disbelief. "This is not happening." She said, eyes wide. "Holy moly."
"I could say the same thing," Derek said, staring at his sister. So she was part of the werewolves, part of the pack.
Jay pounced against the protection circle.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Winter stood. "I have had it. " She growled and stomped outside. She glared at Jay.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:56 pm

"Stay here," Kayran commanded Lilliana and Matthew. "Don't move from right here, understand? If Jay gets in the house somehow, I want you to run." She said, and dragged Derek outside. They stood in a line, glaring at Jay, snarling.
"You killed our DAD? And you expect us to like you, or even BEGIN to tolerate you?" Kayran snarled.
Jay backed up slightly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:57 pm

Winter crossed her arms. "Flora too, Smart-o. Stupid enough of you to even try to mess with me." She growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:59 pm

"Yes, you have to admit it was stupid to mess with all of us." Derek said, they drew closer, teeth bared.
"How tough are you WITHOUT Dillon, WITHOUT your pack, hmm?" Kayran added, they stepped delicately over the circle.
Jay backed up even more. Oh geez. "That book lies." He said quietly.
Lilliana and Matthew's faces were glued to the window. Well, five year old's weren't the most reliable people.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:09 pm

Dillon and the pack were waiting to strike.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:11 pm

Jay was almost against the trees now, and as they stepped closer, he howled. "ATTACK!" Wolves came pouring from all sides, teeth bared and claws ready to shred.
"Did NOT see that coming," Kayran muttered, back to back with Derek and Winter.
Lilliana and Matthew ducked, feeling it was appropriate. They knew their older siblings could take these bunch of freaks.
... Right?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:12 pm

Winter backed up. She felt the protecters circle, but coudn't get in. She started to panick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)
Page 9 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next