RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:02 pm

"Because I- we're not supposed to be here." She smirked right back, though she was petrified inside. "And, if you'll be as kind as to let us go..?" She snarled, up in Dillon's face.
~~~
Jay smiled. "Well, someone remembers." He sneered. "And you're here for a number of reasons. You're part of the eleventh generation, part of the Lupperman and Lutherm line."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:04 pm

Dillon growled right back. "No. Listen to Jay. Or I'll force you too." He warned, towering over her.
Winter scoffed. "So> There are tons of wolves in the 11th generation. I'm not special, either." She retorted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:05 pm

Jay looked surprised, and exchanged looks with Dillon. "Looks like they don't know, hmm?" He paused. "You are both related, distant cousins, I assume. You are part of a very special line of wolves, you hardly need any training at all, in fact."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:07 pm

Winter blinked and shrugged. "So? What's that got to do with you kidnapping us? If you think you can use us to become all so powerful like in fairy tales, nuh uh, sucker." She said flatly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:26 pm

"Well, part of it is that and.." Jay was interrupted by a rather angry Kayran.
"EW YOU LIKE US!?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Winter snickered at Kayran's remark. "Gosh." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:34 pm

Kayran wanted to scream, to moan, for someone to help her. BUt she knew it was useless. She glared at Dillon. "And if you plan on getting our strength or whatever, how do you plan to do it?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:36 pm

Winter rolled her eyes. "Kayran, how do you even know they do like us? We JUST met them." She said.
Dillon shrugged. "Ask Jay. He's the almighty leader." He growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Kayran snarled. "Because I just do. I can tell it from the way they look at us, Winter." She said.
~~~
Jay smiled, smirked, sneered. "Excellent question, Kayran, my dear. It's simple of course, we'll harness your power by going to the Great Stone of our ancestors, haven't you read about that in the book yet?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:38 pm

Winter scowled. "Well then. I'm going to assume Dillon likes you, 'cause he carried you off." She spat, ignoring Jay entirly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Kayran rolled her eyes, and glared hostilely at the two boys. "I bet they're like fifty something." Kayran hissed under her breath, her teeth bared.
"We are not! We're the same age as Derek and Derian, twelve you smart's." Jay snarled, faking offendedness.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:42 pm

Winter was tempted to beat the crap out of Jay. "Some 12 year olds. Taking 11 year old girls off somewhere." She groaned.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:45 pm

Jay rolled his eyes. "You know, it could've been worse." He grumbled, and glared. He dragged the girls to a den where they were guarded by lots of wolves, so that Jay and Dillon could go plot. xD
~~~
Derek didn't come back home, when he was sure that Derian wasn't near him, he changed back, and bounded toward the hill where they had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Winter growled when they dragged her off. She sighed and glared.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:49 pm

"We have to get out of here." Kayran whispered under her breath to Winter.
~~
Derek knew it was stupid to go alone, but bounded over the hill anyways. He didn't see anyone. Yet.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Winter grumbled, and looked at the huge towering wolves. "Not a chance. Better be safe then sorry." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:54 pm

Lillana stared with wide eyes. She had just seen her older brother turn into a wolf! She knew he had to be secret, just like in her dream.
~~~
Derek snuck toward camp, not making a sound.
~~~
"I wanna beat the snapple outta those boys." Kayran complained.,
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Winter rolled her eyes. "Hopefully Dereks' not stupid enough to come after us. Alone." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:58 pm

"I have a pretty good feeling that he is," Kayran sighed, sitting down. "This sucks."
~~~
Derek came into the camp through the back, near the den of Kayran and Winter's. He hid behind, trying not to be seen.
~~~
Kayran's brother had gotten to the part about the magic rock thing that Jay and Dillon planned to suck his sisters powers from. "Holy. Crud."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:00 pm

Winter sighed. She changed to human and tried to think. She watchhed the guards turn human too, they were all at least a year or so older. She scowled. "Un.believable." She moaned.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:01 pm

"Ugh," Kayran muttered, changing back as well. She saw a familiar face among the guards.. DEREK!? She leaned over to Winter, hissing in her ear. "Dude, look!" She said as quietly as possible.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:02 pm

Winter blinked and looked closer. Derek. "So stupid." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:04 pm

"How does he expect-" Kayran started, but was cut off by Derek's voice talking to the other guards.
"Don't you think someone should take the prisoners out to hunt or get water? We don't have enough fresh kill in camp," He said, disguising his voice slightly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Winter blinked. "Oh boy. Here we go." She said, spotting Dillon walking over. He didn't look as bad... He had light blond hair and shiny blue eyes and freckles. Woah.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:09 pm

Jay sauntered over along with Dillon, his messy black hair all over the place. His green gaze was locked on Derek. He curled his lip. "Attack," He commanded his mini army.
Derek's head snapped up as they both walked over. "I.. think.. that.. I gotta.. goo.." He said, trying to be a distraction for the girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next