RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:30 pm

Winter nodded. "Sure. I gotta go now." She said and padded away.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Derek nodded, and bounded away. He was soon at his home, and went up to his room, already changed, obviously. He sighed, and sat down on his bed, mind reeling.
"Derek?" A voice came form the doorway. His little sister.
"Yeah, kiddo?" He replied.
"Will you help me? I wanna draww a picture of a woofy." She said, grinning.
~~~
Kayran went home and was trying to decide what to wear for later.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:36 pm

Derian changed and jogged up his stairs and closed the door to his room. He sat on his bed and wondered what Kayran looked like. He bet that she looked much cuter in human form. He grinned at the thought.
Winter changed and hopped over her fence. She put on new clothes and got a bucket of freezing water to pour on her snoring brother. A sibling family ritual.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:38 pm

Kayran heard her door creak, and spun around as her little brother peeked in. "GET OUT." Kayran commanded. Her little brother grinned at the challenge and dashed into the room and tried to take something, but Kayran had already scooped him up and threw him out.

Derek sighed. "I'll help," He said, and his little sister smiled, disappeared for a moment and came back with a stack of paper and crayons. Oh, noon better come soon.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:41 pm

Derian sighed and heard the front door close. His brother was back. He groaned.
Winter poured the ice cold water on her brother, who woke up very quickly. She mad a mad dash out of his room.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:43 pm

So, Derek spent his afternoon with little Lilliana on his lap and drawing wolves. Finally, noon came and he had to leave. He hopped on his bike, no helmet, and rode down to the store.
Kayran had FINALLY picked na outfit out and was on her way down to the store.
Leaving now! SHe texted Winter.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:45 pm

Winter heard her phone beep and grabbed it while racing past. She hopped over the sofa before her brother grabbed her. She dashed out side, slipping her flip flops on, and hopped onto her bike.
Derian was already biking over to the Smoothie Shack and parked his bike, and saw Derek coming soon after.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:47 pm

Derek made a cool looking stop, sliding, and then hopped off, parking his bike. He looked at Derian as they waited for the girls.
~~~
Kayran showed up and saw two boys standing in from of the Smoothie Shack. "Derek..? Derian..?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:50 pm

Derian waved. "Hey Kayran." He said, smiling. She was really pretty.
Winter parked her bike and slide off. She walked over to Kayran. She grinned. "So." She said, and turned to see to other buys standing there.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:51 pm

Kayran wanted to melt. Geez, Derian looked.. Nevermind. Thank gosh Winter showed up, she grinned. "Hi! Lets go inside then," She said.

Derek walked right in, more like sauntered. He thought he was pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:54 pm

Winter socked Derek in the sholder. "Hey, bucko, nice try. But your not as awesome as you think." She chuckled, flipping her bright red hair. "I am like, totally cooler." She said, in her best girly girl voice.
Derian walked in, biting his lip to not laugh at Winter's remark.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:55 pm

Kayran giggled. "Excuse me? I think we all know who the best is here," Kayran grinned. "And you're lookin' at her."
Derek scowled playfully and quickly picked a table. They all sat down, getting along like old friends.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Winter giggled at took a seat by Derek. She texted Kayran quickly, not letting the boys see.
Totally cute. xD She texted.
Derian sat by Kayran, and waited for a waiter to take there order.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Geez, Winter. Which one? Kayran texted back quickly, hiding her hands.
Derek gave an odd look at the girls, and then the waiter came up. "What can I get for you?" He had a distinct french accent.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:02 pm

Winter looked up. "The regular, Joṡe." She said, and texted back, Derek.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Kayran nodded as well, and the waiter took off. She looked at the text and wanted to gag.
Cool. I like Derian better then Derek. She replied.
"Whats with the texting secretness?" Derek asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Winter kicked him under a table. "That's what us girls do, smart one." She said, typing her reply. Eh. Derian's okay. But you can spoil Derek's showoffyness, which is my kind of thing to do.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:08 pm

"Well then." Derek muttered, grinning.
Well, it irritates me. xD Kayran replied.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Winter rolled her eyes and shut her phone off when the waiter came back. he grabbed her strawberry-Vanilla smoothie and put her feet on the table.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:12 pm

Kayran rolled her eyes at Winter, snapping her phone shut, and grabbed her banana and strawberry smoothie.
Derek gazed at Winter. It irritated him not to know what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Winter took a sip of he rsmoothie. "So, Now what. We came here to discuss the issues." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:13 pm

'Right." Derek said. "So we need to talk about you two." He looked at the girls.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:16 pm

Winter grinned. "Sure. What about us?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:17 pm

"Well, you guys wanted to figure out why your.. You know, what you are and if your related." He started.l "Plus you guys are as loud as heck." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:19 pm

Winter kicked him. "I wouldn't be insulting me if I were you. Ask Kayran." She retorted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next