RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:21 pm

"Yeah. Not a good idea," She informed him, grinning.
Derek scowled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:22 pm

Derian snickered.
Winter smirked at Derek. "Told ya." She said, and put her feet off the table.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:23 pm

Derek smirked back. "Whatever."
Kayran grinned, snickering. "Scaredy-cat."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:24 pm

Winter looked at her clock. "Gotta go soon. Let's get to the point." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:25 pm

"Well, a found some books that might be helpful. With your last names in 'em>" He said and two huge thick books on the table, dusty and old. IN fadded letters you could barely make out Lupperman and (ICANTREMEBERHOWTOSPPELTHELASTNAME)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:26 pm

(Lutherm. xD)

Winter looked at the book and sneezed. She blinked. "Woah." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:28 pm

"Holy. Snapples." Kayran said, dusting off the book.
"Uh huh." Derek said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:49 pm

Winter opened the book and dusted off the pages.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:03 pm

"Wow." Kayran said, leafing through the other one.
"Read them if you can, at least some, see you tonight." Derek said and took off.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Winter nodded and turned the page.
Derian follwed Derek quietly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:08 pm

Kayran loked at the books. "This should be fun to lug home," She muttered, and shoved one in her small backpack. "Lets go."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:10 pm

Winter nodded and slide onto her bike. She pedelled away to her house.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:12 pm

Kayran pedalled to hers. She sat down in her room, reading the book page by page. She didn't even get very far by the time darkness hit the small neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:14 pm

Winter sighed a lugged the book upstairs. By the time she read 3 pages, it was midnight, already. Grumbling, she slid out side and changed, jumping over the fence.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:15 pm

Kayran slide her book under her pillow, where her diary was also kept. She jumped onto the roof from her window, changed up there, and jumped nimbly off. She reached camp in no time,
~~~
Derek smiled at the carefully laided pillowed under his blanket, creating a decoy him. He snuck out the window as well, and reached camp quickly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:18 pm

Winter reached camp right after Derian and Kayran.
Derian nodded nimbly at the girls.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:20 pm

Kayran grinned, and then pricked her ears, hearing a noise. Her eyes darted toward the bushes.
Out popped Derek's little sister, confused and delighted. "I wish Derek were here, he could see the woofy's."
"OH DEAR GOSH." Derek barked under his breath.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:22 pm

Winter backed up. The other wolves looked up, and they seemed nervous too. She barked.
Derian gasped. "Derek! Nice going, you idiot!" He said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:24 pm

"I didn't know she was going to FOLLOW ME!" Derek hissed under his breath. Oh, this was just great.
Kayran backed up slightly with Winter and Derian, as well as the rest of the wolves. "Oh. Geez."
Lilliana was unware of the tension and walked up toward Derek. "Hi woofy!" She cooed, eyes wide and innocent.
"I'll take her home, you guys continue without me. I shouldn't be here anyways," Derek said, changing back into a human and scooped the stunned Lilliana up in his arms.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:26 pm

Winter watched him. "What do you mean?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:28 pm

"If my parents catch me sneaking out again, I'm toast. Oh, and to top it all off, you guys are mad at me and my little sister just saw a huge WOLF TURN INTO HER OLDER BROTHER." Derek growled, stalking away with Lilliana's wide eyes glued to the wolves behind them.
"I think that Derian ticked him off," Kayran whispered, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:30 pm

Winter watched him go, and turned into her form. She followed Derek. "Derek. Come on. Please? I'll help you with your parents. Swear. I Just.. I can't figure out who I am without you." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:32 pm

"You could do that with Derian. Derian is calm, Derian doesn't have a stubborn temper," Derek mutter, slackening his pace slightly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:33 pm

Winter easily kept pace with him. "But Derian isn't you, is he?" She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:35 pm

"He seems like a better me," Derek muttered.
~~~
Back at Kayran's house, her little brother was up to no good again. He snooped around her room, and looked under the pillow. He saw the huge book, and smiled, dragging it into his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)
Page 6 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: