RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!

Go down 
+8
~Midnight*Darkness~
Shadow_Eclipse
zkuroneko
Snσwy Blue
kieran c:
Music
Fang
Ω ViolentSong Ω
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Alice's eyes snapped open. Ignoring the pain she shruggled at lift her front legs up, her shoulders heavily supporting her weight. "WHAT?! I LET ONE DIE?!" She wailed. Her eyes clouded. "He can't be dead. He just can't be..." She shook her head. 'TIGER!' she screamed in her mind. She tried to stand up but failed to do so. Her blood hit the ground in drops. "I am going to murder her!" she hissed under her breathe. A leg trembled slightly. She ignored the pain, once again. Tiger couldn't be dead. But she knew Recluse had told the truth. And she was so hopeless. She should have protected them more! She screamed at herself in her mind. She closed her eyes slowly and let Time alon's words ring in her ears. 'that mutt I hated when she arrived?... You love her?" She growled under her breathe. She was no mutt. Her parents had died when she was young. She only remembered her mother's voice before her mother died. She just wanted to MURDER BONES. MURDER. And she would. In vain revenge.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:11 pm

(O_o)

Iron Claw: "It's not your fault that Bones was there! It could've happened to any wolf!" I hissed. I dropped Shadowscar's lifeless pelt on the ground before her. "Twolegs."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Alice froze and smelt in deeply. ShadowScar's life flashed in her mind. And she found the kast memory. Something hitting him, and then blackness. She paused and ShadowScars memories vanished from her mind. Huh. "So he is ShadowScar." she growled, nothing in her voice but remaining silent.

((What? lol))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:45 pm

Iron claw: "Lost all three lives...killed by a human sword."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:53 pm

((LOL You changed your name to IronClaw the savior? xDDDDD AWESOE! I need a name change O.o... -runsoffsmirking))

Alice growled. Swords. Hated them. Her stomach growled, but she was ddeaf to er needs. She looked at him. Shadow Scar. Huh. Wait. She had heard SnakeFang say that name before! And Fleur! She was positive. But she froze, noticing her pool of rich crispmon blood. She looked away.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:03 pm

(LOL just Iron Claw now)

Iron Claw: "Recluse, tend to Alice and i'll bring the dead wolf to Lillian rose!"

Recluse: "she prefers Lillian."

Iron Claw: "Oh well!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:19 pm

((gtg post in morning. I HAVE NO SCHOOL TOMORROW! =D))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:22 pm

( ): )
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:29 am

((I'm sorry. -looks down- But atleast I'll post so chu can post when you get on! =D I'm gonna try and draw alice xD))

Alice- I watched IronClaw go away. I stared at the skies. I looked at Recluse and whispered, "SnowFlake won't forgive me." Tiger had died, Kep hurt. Kep. She liked that pup so. The darkness was taking over. She was gettin weary but sttill wanted to remain awake. She forced her system awake. Her tail tip curled. She suddenly felt a jolt. What would happen?

Last edited by ~Alice~ on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:50 am

((-Is dancing to awesome song I love alot- LOL I'm so weird xD The Spark of the Angel, You are my savior. Oh crap I mest up xD Song is below.))

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:33 pm

Recluse: My eyes narrowed. "Snowflake told me when you left, that she was going to abandon Tiger or kill him. I knew that he was going to join iron roses, and she did too....we were going to kill the pup with Violet....a sacrifice to bring shadow scar back."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:44 pm

Alice paused beforemy eyes narrowed slightly. "Why would he join IronRoses? She is evil." I growled. I HATED iron roses.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:31 pm

Recluse: "I can see the future, ma cherie"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:00 pm

Alice looked up in surprise. She hadn't expected that. Never. "I-" she couldn't speak. She froze, jaws slightly open, eyes staring. Her heart hammered in het chest, threatening to rip itself out if it had to.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:33 pm

Recluse: I licked a silver tear of her cheek. My green eyes growing silver with age. "Go to Iron Claw's den and rest." i ordered.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:07 am

Alice touched noses happily with Recluse's as her icey blue moonlight eyes shone with gradiyude. She backed away as flames appearedd. She stepped forward before howling, "Slyhteirka!" and she vanished into darkness, the flames turning green, sparks flying into the sky and a rune being drawn on the ground. What Recluse might have not noticed was Alice drew a rune on the ground before she stepped into the fire. The rune shone a bright light, nearly blinding before Alice, the flames and the rune's shine vanished as they vanished from where they where to somewhere else.

Alice reappeared in front of IronClaw's den. She crept into it, drawing a protecting rune on the ground by the entrance so then the whole den was protected. Completelly.She entered the den and found a nice spot where it was dark in the corner and cool. Her favorite type. Cold dark places to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:48 am

Name~ Night
Gender~ male
Personality~ is very kind, and sensetive. some will consider him as the "omega" of the pack.
Description~night is a black wolf with one brown eye and one blue eye. he has ears like a dog that flap down over his face.
Mate?~ no
Power~ to make someone believe something that is not true
Other~ no
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:54 pm

(YOU MUST HAVE AN ELEMENT!)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:56 pm

Iron Claw: My eyes narrowed as I walked in and dropped a rabbit infront of her. "Eat." I was still angry with myself. "you're a different element now...you're a mixed element. fire and darkness. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:10 pm

((OMG YOU MADE AN IRONCLAW VIDEO! BTW: Im SilentWindsAlpha on youtube. I LOVE THE VIDEO!))

Alice half got what he said. "Is there a problem with having two powers? I don't mind." She replied. She smelt the rabbit. She shrugged before taking a suprisingly large bite and swallowing whole.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:16 pm

(took.5.days to make!)

Iron claw: "Not when you're born with them..."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:55 pm

Alice merelly gave a nod before taking another large bite and swallowing whole. 3/4 of the rabbit remained left, but she wasn't hungry, really.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:00 pm

((gtg))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:19 pm

Jewel slinked through the trees. she had been watching ironclaw. ((surely he didn't make a video of himself on the thing two-legs called "youtube?" lol. just kidding.)) she had lost interest in him though, and she walked away. right now, she wasn't realy socciallizing. she would rather just slink through the trees, hearing people's conversations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next