RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!

Go down 
+8
~Midnight*Darkness~
Shadow_Eclipse
zkuroneko
Snσwy Blue
kieran c:
Music
Fang
Ω ViolentSong Ω
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:55 pm

violet: As Jewel was watching some wolves, I loomed over her. I spread my wings and howled. My dragon form took over me: I hissed and pushed her to the ground with my dragon claws. "Who are you!" My rage from Danalli's death took over me.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:56 pm

Iron Claw: "It's not important."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:53 am

The breeze blew , the faint scent of Jewel in the breeze. An ear flickered forward and the other backward, making her look weird.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Iron Claw: I smirked
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:14 pm

((short post, nice. XD))

Alice's ears righted themselves but she searched her mind franticly. Ava....?
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:15 pm

((I won't answer instantly cuz I'm making a projexct I had two weeks to do but it's due tomorrow and I'm just Noe starting it. LOL))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:12 pm

"my name is jewel" she said, showing no fear, yet not either trying to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Violet: "This fight doesn't require dragon powers!" I turned wolf and slashed her. "You best not be near my den!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Alice let out a low growl when she heard Voilets voice. She lie her head down and looked up at her love, bored.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:58 am

Eclipse lost her balance,, she spun and hit the ground roughly. She groaned as she staggered up. She nearly collapsed again. Scarlet drops hit the ground, yet she didn't know that she herself, Eclipse, the her death approched very rapidly. Ava, the water pup would die, and Ava would give her life to bring ShadowScar back to life.....

Alice began to fall Asleep. He eyes slightly dropped, ears laid flat, tail curled. Yet she didn't know. She wouldn't know until it was very near. Her eyes stared up at her love, bored, nothing to do.The venom had settled, but not all the way.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:24 am

B O N E S

I crept through the shadows, heading toward Eclipse. I smiled. The wind blew my scent toward IronClaws den, blowing into the den. Ah, I see mister tough one would fght, does he? Well he was sacrificing someone else for himself if he didnt come. She released a chilly howl before s snarl tore from her throat, and she pinned Foalan to the ground, teeth exposed, and she drove for his throat.

E C L I P S E

I snarled, despite the pain and jumped onto Bones. "Don't hurt him!" I snarled, standing over him protectively.I would not let him die.

Bones did something easy, She slammed into Eclipse, snarling. Darkness began to take over Eclipse, who struggled. "You shall die." She growled.

Eclipse let out a howl. "IRONCLAW!" She shrieked, clawing Bones franticlly, trying to break free. Bones pinned her and clamped her jaws on Eclipse's throat, cutting off her breathe. She struggled. Eclipse flickered her tail saying one thing to Foalan: Run.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:00 pm

Iron Claw: I leaped from my stone cave and crashed bones from Foalan. "Take Foalan and run Eclipse, he's a young adult! Go!" I bit into Bone's throat. The crimson in my fangs was quickly lapped up by my tongue. "What's wrong with you!" I snarled at the gasping wolf. "you can keep this territory when we reach the Star Cliff and Fleur is renamed alpha1 But for now I'm alpha1 So get out of my pack or die!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Bones sneered. "YOUR pack? nice." She growled. Hurm hurm hurm.

Eclipse pushed Foalan up, nudging him along. They began running, but Eclipse stumbled. I staggered up and limped forward.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:34 pm

Iron Claw: "If I see you again you'll be mopping up your own blood!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:43 pm

Faolan panted hard, running alongside Eclispe. "C'mon, Eclispe, we have to keep .. going!" Faolan growled, detirmented but hurt. Bones scared the crud out of him, and nearly killed him. Faolan trembled.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:56 am

Eclipse- I ran but fell. Scarlet drops hit the ground but i couldnt give up. I pulleed my self up and limpran to keep up. "Slwo down a little. I'm hurt so I can't run as fast." Bones had scared her as well. Scared the hell out of her. Eclipse shuddered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:38 am

Faolan slowed, and helped her hobble along.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:44 pm

Eclipse brushed her tail against Foalans thanking him gratefully.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:46 pm

Faolan gave a short nod, and looked behind him. "Are we far enough away?" He finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:49 pm

"I geuss." Eclipse said. They where on a cliff now. She could see bones and ironclaw far away from here.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:52 pm

"Thank you," Faolan said quietly. "For saving me, I.. I wouldn't be here if you hadn't." He said, eyes glued to the ground. His brown fur bristled. "What I wouldn't give to help Iron Claw, if I could." He said wistfully.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Eclipse gave a nod." Indeed."

Alice- I ran, and leapt off the cliff above ironclaw and bones. Bones broke from ironclaws grasp and trywd to flee buy failed as Alice collided headlong. The dust settled. Cracks where in the ground at the daws feet. They glared st each other, clearly enemies. Alice made the first move.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:43 pm

Iron Claw: I gave Alice a low growl to stop. "Bones, just get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:38 pm

Alice- I threw a warning and threatening glare at bones. I vanished into a black smoke cloud before reappearing in IronClas den.

Bones snorted. "I will return." with that a large black hole appeared beside her. She walked straight into it and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Iron Claw: "fine, but you will die next time!" I stalked next to Alice in my den. "Next time I will kill her!" I growled to Alice. I stared at the painting on my wall. i stared at myself, the black and red wolf, then Iron Roses, the red and black wolf. The sun was blazing in the picture. The ocean behind us glittered. The clouds went by. The pups danced and played in the painting. Then I looked up, the painting was still once more, my imagination got to me. I slashed the painting, leaved red gashes in the wall, The blood was still in my claws from the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!
Page 5 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next