RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!

Go down 
+8
~Midnight*Darkness~
Shadow_Eclipse
zkuroneko
Snσwy Blue
kieran c:
Music
Fang
Ω ViolentSong Ω
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:04 pm

Faolan: I chuckled, and spread my dark wings. "I can fly too, silly. I'll just follow," I decided, smiling. I could practically hear her screaming her thoughts aloud. Dang, dive bombing would be fun. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:13 pm

With a single nod she crouched and sprang, leaping up onto the cliff in three bounds. Foalon followed and she paused at the cliffs edge. "Here we go!" with a laugh she leapt off the cliff, a few rocks breaking off as she did so. She was soaring down through the air. She had her head pointed at the ground and flipped so my tail wipped my back, my hind legs facing the ground. She smiled and twisted, doing backflips as she fell through the air. She was near the ground when het hind paws hit the ground but then she bounched straight back up, as If I was on a bongie line. Laughing my head off, I did another flop in mid sir before falling back down. I meant to hit the ground but bounched back up, spinning and laughing the whole way. "Come on Foalan!" she barked.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Snowflake: "They are old enough to leave the den..." I suggested to Alice. "This is Kep." I poked the dark brown wolf from under my belly, his dark brown wings jolted. "This is Tiger." a small orange wolf with white stripes padded up over me from behind, his blue eyes shining, Kep his green eyes set on his sat beside Tiger. "Shayne, and Moon." The two females, Shayne a black pup with silver spots, brown eyes was sleeping next to me, wings rising and falling, she awoke and stepped by her winged brother and non-winged brother. Moon, a white wolf yellow eyes smiled and wagged her tail.

Kep: I smiled at Alice, couldn't speak, yet I let out a squeal of happiness.

Recluse: "Here, young one." I gingerly set the pouch of herbs infront of Alice. "Bring these to Fleur and you can take the pups out, or bring them on your way across camp."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:23 pm

Alice nodded. She looked at SnowFlake, asking if she could take them out.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:25 pm

snowflake: "Take them."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:48 pm

Alice nodded and touched noses to the mother, picked up the pouch, and silently yet kept pace fir the pups and padded along, thanking recluse as she passed. She stopped on the cliffs edge and turned to the pups. "All of you, grab my tail." she asked them. They would be transported back with her to Iron Claw. Flames appeared and she looked at the pups. She flickered her tail saying grab onto her tail.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:51 pm

Kep: i nodded and took her tail happily.

Shayne: I flapped my wings, grabbing her.

Moon and tiger: We grabbed together.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:58 pm

Alice smiled at them and stepped into the fire with the pouch around my neck. I rose my voice and howled , "Sthentheriahyn!" she howled, the flames turned green and they all reappeared in front of the cliffs where Iron Claw was. The pups where fine. She smiled at them and dropped the pouch in front of her love. "I got the herbs, and I have some pups to come along." she hoped he wouldn't mind SnowFlakes pups being here. I looked at them and smiled. If only she could maybe... She froze. Perfect. teach them something. Oh what joy. She entered Iron Claws mind and asked him if he wanted to come with them. She explained that SnowFlake had givin her permission to take the pups out to explore. She gentley smiled with love at him and the pups couldn't see that she did so. She hoped the pups would be good. By ten or not too late she would take them back to their mother. She sat down and let the fire sparks play on the grass and smiled happily when they watched the sparks. She was happy.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:50 pm

Iron Claw: "sure, but they can't speak, don't teach them fire or anything to great." I snickered.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:04 pm

Alice swatted at him playfully. She was going to get him. The sparks played around and with a tail flicker, they vanished leaving only ashes. She didnt know what to teach them.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:02 pm

Iron Claw: I ran behind her. "I'm up for you exploring with the pups...but teaching them, they can't even speak! Sure they might save us one day, but Recluse is the trainer! She already reserved training grounds at our new territory!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:19 am

"Ah then, Recluse shall train them." she replied. Well, Recluse was a better fighter than herself. Alice paused before getting up and flickering her tail. They shall go back to skell pack territory. Maybe let the pups go and see the Cursed Tower? Alice didn't know. Well, she was going toward Skell Pack territory.

Bones sniggered. Dang they amused her so. She crept forward and lunged at IronClaw. Finally someone to fight.

Alice's head whipped around and her teeth flashed into a snarl as she gentley shoved the pups back before Bones being slammed to the ground. Whom was onto of the loner was Alice, but longer canines and bristled. Bones twisted and Alice snarled. An eerie snarl. Hell.

Bones tried to twist free but couldn't. Damn Alice qas strong. She suddenly twisted and vanished in smoke, and reappeared smirking, and lunged of IronClaw.

Alice, growling, calmed down and blocked the pips from harm. "Stay here, got it?" she said pledingly at them.

Bones blowed IronClaw over. She laughed. "I will return she growled," before vanishing into thin air.

Alice did calm down and quickly padded over to IronClaw and pushed him up without trouble.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:44 pm

Iron Claw: "Oh no you don't! I do wanna fight!" I hissed at the unknown Fae. "Come on, chicken!" I lunged at the strongly built Fae, and crashed into Bones with lots of force.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:26 pm

Bones couldn't vanish before he crashed into her. She clawed his shoulder with a hissing noise and made for his throat but couldn't get at him.

Alice let out an eerie snarl. She was infurared Bones would even TRY to harm her love. Her claws suddenly flashed and she hit the ground with a 'uhhhh'. Vines held her down. Flames broke the vines and a loud ringing cry tore from her throat.

Bones threw IronClaw off herself. She threw something silver and that flashed it's sharp edges. A spear.

Alice threw herself aside, the spear missing her shoulder by a centimeter. Whew, she thought. She hauled herself up and blowed Bones over.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Iron Claw: I tried to grab the spear yet failed. It was heading for the pups! "Kep!" I lunged for the most important pup. The spear stabbed his hind leg. "Alice! Please! Handel this wolf! I'll bring the pups to snowflake, and Kep to Recluse!" I raced off, pups at my side, Kep in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:21 pm

(REPLY PINKY!!!)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:39 pm

(Oh sorry xD)

Alice nodded, before fighting Bones away from the pups. Bones backed away, Alice blocking the way to get at IronClaw and the pups. She began to run, and a spear flashing again. Alice tried to dodge it and it dug into her side, making her snarl i pain. It hurt but she didnt care. She lunged at Bones, snarling with rage. They blowed each other until Bones was down, Alice on top. But Alice couldnt kill Bones before Bones smiled and sissolved into thin air. Alice hit the ground with a groan. She sat up. Her own blood gathered as a pool at her feet. It hurt so much. She ignored the pain. IronClaw and the pups where out of site. Her side hurt badly. She tried to gentley pull the spear out but it was inbedded deeply. And she got nervous around healers. Not her favorite thing, getting healed by herbs, but she had always lived. It was stuck in her shoulder and it irratated her. She whined softly and licked her shoulder. Blood dripped onto the ground at her paws. The spear was jet black, some weird rune carved into the side. Bones had been a skell wolf, after all. Alice shrugged and slowly lie down on her uninjured side and relaxed. If you saw her you would have thought her dead. Alice thought, It's my fault Kep's hurt, Its my fault. I was sposta to be protecting them. And I failed. Kep is hurt because of me. She thought of the pups. Her eyes slowly closed as she thought. Blood gathered as a pool slightly faster. but she wasn't dying, just in slight ain and blaming herself. Just typical Alice.

Last edited by pinkpupgal98 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:39 pm

Name~ (thought realy hard and long on thisXD) Jewel
Gender~Female
Personality~Is very quiet and secretive, usually keeps to herself.
Description~
•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 K_C__Wolf_by_WildSpiritWolf

Mate?~No
Power~ Her power, The power that she named
herself "Dagray", That she is very, very powerful
in fights, she can dissapere and reapere before your
eyes, and that she always comes back to life if
she is killed.
Other~ Jewel is very, very dangarous. In fact, she
has died in aggresive battles so much, that the spirits hate her. The only reason she can come back to life is because her sister, who died because of her, lets her come back to life.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:48 pm

*!October_Falls!* wrote:

Name~ (thought realy hard and long on thisXD) Jewel
Gender~Female
Personality~Is very quiet and secretive, usually keeps to herself.
Description~
•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 K_C__Wolf_by_WildSpiritWolf

Mate?~No
Power~ Her power, The power that she named
herself "Dagray", That she is very, very powerful
in fights, she can dissapere and reapere before your
eyes, and that she always comes back to life if
she is killed.
Other~ Jewel is very, very dangarous. In fact, she
has died in aggresive battles so much, that the spirits hate her. The only reason she can come back to life is because her sister, who died because of her, lets her come back to life.

uuuhhhh you need and element
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:52 pm

((REPLY VARJAK! REPLY! LOL))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:59 pm

Iron Claw: i ran at the speof light, pups on my sides the whole time. I set Kep by recluse, giving her a gentle lick on the cheek.
I leaped on to Bones when I reached Alice. I ripped into her throat. i shooed her off. I stood by Alice and tried to numb the spear with my darkness power. "If you want the spear out you have to give up a few ribs and live carefully....or I could rip it out and you could gain a darkness pattern and element."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:20 am

She didn't want new ribs. She thought for a secound. "Just rip the freaking thing out." She growled in her mind before relaxing again. Thoughts whirled and flashed in her mind. The pain. The howls. The shrieks. Her limping. IronClaws, eclipses, Danalli's faces. 'Danalli.' she whispered silently. How she missed her. She thought only of Danalli. Only of the ne she honored. She could feel her heart beat racing like mad. The pool of blood slowly grew. The black spear about to be ripped free. Flames licked the ground. She could hear Fang's voice. Fang. He was dead to her knowledge. But she knew he was fading away somewhere else. But she had IronClaw. Fang was in her past, but IronClaws face and Fangs face where just plastered to her mind as she just lie there for her love to do his job as an alpha.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:04 pm

Iron Claw: I bit my lip as bent my head towards the spear. I closed my eyes and pulled the spear out, blood gushed from her side. I threw the spear and bit down on the wound, infecting it with my venom all darkness wolves had. I let the venom flow through my jaws. I let go. I saw the new darker fur she had form. "sorry....."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:32 pm

Alice tensed at the venom and growled. Dark red fur formed, but she didn't care. What the he'll, shr didn't expect so much pain. Het jaws clenched, fighting the urgh to go into the blackness of uncoinrssness. She trywd to remain calm. It burned. But she lie motionless, sides barley moving. I refrained myself from ripping his ear off on the pain and darkness that began to take over. My mind screamed the only words: "STAY AWAKE! DON'T let BLACKNESS OVERTAKE YOU!" but she felt the blackness taking over and fought against it. Her eyes did not open. It did not hurt when the spear was rpipped out, but the blood came faster but slowed. She felt herself slipping into darkness more. She screamed in her mind, "what is happening?!" her mind screamed. Her tail tip curled with rage yet pain and uncurled. 'calm.' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:06 pm

Iron claw: I saw the motionless body. "Agggh!" I crashed into a tree, snapping it in half. "Nothing has ever gone my way!!!!!! I failed when i let my sister free! I think I killed my love!" I ran, feeling cut open. i stared off the cliff, my breath flinging itself free in the air. I turned around. I felt something watching me...but...not alive... I looked down the cliff again. "S-s-Shadowscar!?" I whimpered. No doubt..."he lost his three lives...I could revive him if I did kill Alice......I could sacrifice....Shadow could kill my Z Sister........she...would tolerate more of him. I howled. I called to The Last Sun Keeper, Time Talon. "I'm sacrificing myself is my love doesn't come through.

Time Talon: My eyes narrowed. "Th-the mutt I hated when she arrived....you Love her?" I howled.

Iron Claw: "Of course! Send Recluse a message! DON'T LET THE QUEEN LEAVE HER DEN!!!!!" I ordered.

Time Talon: "Yes alpha."

Recluse: i got the howl. I licked Kep's wounded leg and flew to Alice, Iron Claw already there. "She's alive, but infected. You know my spell well" My cracking voice was filled with respect. "she'll live...unlike..." I trailed off.

Iron Claw: "WHO!?"

Recluse: "tiger didn't live...he got slashed in the throat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next